2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Hows everyones midsoles holding up so far?

mine are still ds. scared to wear em because if they chip I'm gonna be pissed. my white cements were worn atleast 40 times and ni chipping yet. there was no reason for them to chang the paint from the white cements. they also took away the hang tag and charged 10 more bucks. sorry for the small rant.

Might cop a pair this weekend for basically retail from a friend of a friend. I don't really know dude that well though, anybody know what I should look for to make sure their legit? Also any pics for me to use as a reference to make sure their legit?

Might cop a pair this weekend for basically retail from a friend of a friend. I don't really know dude that well though, anybody know what I should look for to make sure their legit? Also any pics for me to use as a reference to make sure their legit?

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

mine are still ds. scared to wear em because if they chip I'm gonna be pissed. my white cements were worn atleast 40 times and ni chipping yet. there was no reason for them to chang the paint from the white cements. they also took away the hang tag and charged 10 more bucks. sorry for the small rant.

Mines been fine. Rocked them almost a week now and holdin up strong.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Mines been fine. Rocked them almost a week now and holdin up strong.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ why buy if you guys are scared to wear em? Is that the new norm around here?
People want museum pieces to admire nowadays
laugh.gif

wasnt scared to wear em until I saw those paint chipping horror stories

wasnt scared to wear em until I saw those paint chipping horror stories

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

FootLocker is now taking store orders..Employee told me these didn't sell as well in other states i.e. Texas, Vermont and a few states...

Yeah, a few stores in Memphis still have FSR, although only around 1-2 pairs left in each size as of last week.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

FootLocker is now taking store orders..Employee told me these didn't sell as well in other states i.e. Texas, Vermont and a few states...

Yeah, a few stores in Memphis still have FSR, although only around 1-2 pairs left in each size as of last week.

...they are everywhere in Jacksonville, Fl. They are still sitting on shelves ...too many not a lot of buyers. Even the Flip III's

...they are everywhere in Jacksonville, Fl. They are still sitting on shelves ...too many not a lot of buyers. Even the Flip III's

Back
Top Bottom