2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ why buy if you guys are scared to wear em? Is that the new norm around here?
People want museum pieces to admire nowadays
laugh.gif
funny thing is, these joints are like baseball cards...the old ones are worth a lot cause they made less & people rarely kept them nice
while the new over-produced stuff will never hold the same type of value

they didnt make less originals, there were likely more.  there are less existing now because people actually wore the sneakers and didnt act like fools about collecting them.

Can't wait to get home from school in a week and start rocking these. Knowing I have them sitting at home has been killin me
laugh.gif

Can't wait to get home from school in a week and start rocking these. Knowing I have them sitting at home has been killin me
laugh.gif

The back of my BC are already starting to crack after only 4-5 wears.

F%$% JB, I'm getting rid of these.

Serriously, F^#$%# Jordan Brand.

The back of my BC are already starting to crack after only 4-5 wears.

F%$% JB, I'm getting rid of these.

Serriously, F^#$%# Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

get those garbage 11's outta here. 2's and 8-22's are absolute trash (don't make me write an essay) LMAO . SMH
Lolol What??? I don't think you know what you are talking about at all.

get those garbage 11's outta here. 2's and 8-22's are absolute trash (don't make me write an essay) LMAO . SMH

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

laugh.gif
 You must be kidding, thats an essay I would love to read.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

laugh.gif
 You must be kidding, thats an essay I would love to read.

How about hitting the X in the upper right hand corner instead

How about hitting the X in the upper right hand corner instead

out of all the "numbered models", coming up, the only ones I never had at those times, the 3 (no Money!) ,15 (too dam.n ugly), and 19(makes your foot look huge, IMO), I'm in love w/ my TB's and these! I've been using the max air unit from tha 2011's i got in alot of other pairs, and they're making these even better to wear!
m w/ the

out of all the "numbered models", coming up, the only ones I never had at those times, the 3 (no Money!) ,15 (too dam.n ugly), and 19(makes your foot look huge, IMO), I'm in love w/ my TB's and these! I've been using the max air unit from tha 2011's i got in alot of other pairs, and they're making these even better to wear!
m w/ the

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

m w/ the

You know seeing this I'm almost definitely going to get a pair of the 2011s when they show up in the outlets just to try that out.

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

m w/ the

You know seeing this I'm almost definitely going to get a pair of the 2011s when they show up in the outlets just to try that out.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

30t6p3b.gif
my toe box is starting to crease
anyone else notice these crease easier than the TB/WC 3's?

Exact opposite in my case. The toe box on these for me still look damn good, my white cements creased almost right away. But hey I was expecting it to happen so Im not upset haha

Originally Posted by WaitWut

30t6p3b.gif
my toe box is starting to crease
anyone else notice these crease easier than the TB/WC 3's?

Exact opposite in my case. The toe box on these for me still look damn good, my white cements creased almost right away. But hey I was expecting it to happen so Im not upset haha

Back
Top Bottom