2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by WaitWut

30t6p3b.gif
my toe box is starting to crease
anyone else notice these crease easier than the TB/WC 3's?

Exact opposite in my case. The toe box on these for me still look damn good, my white cements creased almost right away. But hey I was expecting it to happen so Im not upset haha
worddddd fml
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by WaitWut

30t6p3b.gif
my toe box is starting to crease
anyone else notice these crease easier than the TB/WC 3's?

Exact opposite in my case. The toe box on these for me still look damn good, my white cements creased almost right away. But hey I was expecting it to happen so Im not upset haha
worddddd fml
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

get those garbage 11's outta here. 2's and 8-22's are absolute trash (don't make me write an essay) LMAO . SMH

No one cares about your opinion.

then why'd u write a reply 
laugh.gif
....commin from the dood w/ garbage 11's in his avy. 
indifferent.gif

anyways, my paints are stating to SLIGHTLY crack. about 20 wears 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

get those garbage 11's outta here. 2's and 8-22's are absolute trash (don't make me write an essay) LMAO . SMH

No one cares about your opinion.

then why'd u write a reply 
laugh.gif
....commin from the dood w/ garbage 11's in his avy. 
indifferent.gif

anyways, my paints are stating to SLIGHTLY crack. about 20 wears 
mad.gif

These might be my favorite shoe I buy all year! Rocked them the other day and people looking and asking question like crazy. Wish I got a 2nd pair to DS.....

These might be my favorite shoe I buy all year! Rocked them the other day and people looking and asking question like crazy. Wish I got a 2nd pair to DS.....

sick.gif
5 wears and they are chipping around the mid sole very minimal but still 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
hella disappointed
should i try to paint over the chips myself or just let it be?

i wore my true blues and white cements wayyy more and they havent chipped at all
at first i regret not doubling up on the black cements now im glad i didnt

sick.gif
5 wears and they are chipping around the mid sole very minimal but still 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
hella disappointed
should i try to paint over the chips myself or just let it be?

i wore my true blues and white cements wayyy more and they havent chipped at all
at first i regret not doubling up on the black cements now im glad i didnt

#$*!!!! I still haven't received my pair from CT. I ordered on the 25th and they shipped on the 30th. I've emailed them and they just told me to wait. Has everyone received their pairs from them? Am I the only one that still hasn't received them? I'm in Socal btw. This is really pissing me off.

#$*!!!! I still haven't received my pair from CT. I ordered on the 25th and they shipped on the 30th. I've emailed them and they just told me to wait. Has everyone received their pairs from them? Am I the only one that still hasn't received them? I'm in Socal btw. This is really pissing me off.

Ordered mine Black Friday and I got them 12/14, double-boxed and looking so crisp
Free shipping took 13 business days to get to So Cal

Ordered mine Black Friday and I got them 12/14, double-boxed and looking so crisp
Free shipping took 13 business days to get to So Cal

Originally Posted by Rod301

Still Scared To Wear Mines...  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

glad its funny. I just feel like they shouldn't have changed the paint from the white cements. I'm probably gonna sale my pair and get the 2001s. just pulled em out the box and looked at them and there a joke imo

Originally Posted by Rod301

Still Scared To Wear Mines...  
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

glad its funny. I just feel like they shouldn't have changed the paint from the white cements. I'm probably gonna sale my pair and get the 2001s. just pulled em out the box and looked at them and there a joke imo

Back
Top Bottom