* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

roll.gif
Welcome to the life of a Green Bay Packer fan for the last 3 years... I dont remember the last time we were blown out or simply were not in a game at all... This year our 3 losses were all by 3 points, 2 of them in overtime... We haven't lost a game by more than 3 since week 9 of last year not including the WC game which was a TD in overtime as well.

Don't get me started on the '08 season... 7 losses of 4 points or less
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just the $#++ you gotta deal with, nothing you can say to make a L by 2 or 3 points a W or a 1/2 W.

2-5 is what it is... Brett getting more beat up every week. It may be a wrap for yall.

I know this, GB has lost 3 games this year the same way... right at the end, prob. even more brutally than the Vikes 'cause I think two of them (maybe even all 3?) were in OT.

the Bears are trash, just like us!
edit:  I skimmed through your post really quickly fraij - didn't realize you pointed that out.  
laugh.gif

I know this, GB has lost 3 games this year the same way... right at the end, prob. even more brutally than the Vikes 'cause I think two of them (maybe even all 3?) were in OT.

the Bears are trash, just like us!
edit:  I skimmed through your post really quickly fraij - didn't realize you pointed that out.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
God I am loving Childress continuing his mastery

Vikings haven't won a road game since November 1, 2009
laugh.gif

They haven't won a national night game in their last 7 tries
laugh.gif

They have 6 total sacks in 7 games
roll.gif

Randy Moss has been made completely irrelevant.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
God I am loving Childress continuing his mastery

Vikings haven't won a road game since November 1, 2009
laugh.gif

They haven't won a national night game in their last 7 tries
laugh.gif

They have 6 total sacks in 7 games
roll.gif

Randy Moss has been made completely irrelevant.
laugh.gif

Alright let's not have a let down against Dallas and we could be sitting nicely at 6-3 with an extra week to get healthy during the bye.  Can't say enough about how the D played.  

Alright let's not have a let down against Dallas and we could be sitting nicely at 6-3 with an extra week to get healthy during the bye.  Can't say enough about how the D played.  

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Student tickets were selling for over 150 a piece. Season tickets arent even 150 for students lol.

Thought about selling it, but didnt wanna miss out just in case they did win. It was a good decision.

I remember when Mich and OSU played at the Horse Shoe and they were both undefeated. Student tickets were going for 400
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Student tickets were selling for over 150 a piece. Season tickets arent even 150 for students lol.

Thought about selling it, but didnt wanna miss out just in case they did win. It was a good decision.

I remember when Mich and OSU played at the Horse Shoe and they were both undefeated. Student tickets were going for 400
eek.gif

is it me or is it a lot more lions fans now a days .......

side note vikings just let moss go there a joke losing draft picks for nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is it me or is it a lot more lions fans now a days .......

side note vikings just let moss go there a joke losing draft picks for nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
losers. I hope this means Childress is a goner.

And to think...The Viknigs downfall all started when they were hell bent on getting Favre. It's just that last year they were winning. No one likes Childress.

laugh.gif
losers. I hope this means Childress is a goner.

And to think...The Viknigs downfall all started when they were hell bent on getting Favre. It's just that last year they were winning. No one likes Childress.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You Vikings fans must be pissed.
It's quite funny to me. I'm all for it if this continues the downward spiral of this joke of a regime (Childress). Everyone is gone after this year anyway, so let the rebuilding start.....With Cowher!

It's quite funny to me. I'm all for it if this continues the downward spiral of this joke of a regime (Childress). Everyone is gone after this year anyway, so let the rebuilding start.....With Cowher!

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I think Cowher will only take a job that's ready to contend for a title.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I think Cowher will only take a job that's ready to contend for a title.

Back
Top Bottom