* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Lions
pimp.gif

This Lions team is gonna be competitive week in and week out. I think we will win 6 games this year. Thats a HUGE improvement and I'll gladly take it.

WHO THE @@%% GAVE THIS DUDE EDITORIAL CONTROL... BEARS SUCK? WE STILL HAVE A WINNING RECORD... IDGAF HOW WE GOT IT. im mad.

WHO THE @@%% GAVE THIS DUDE EDITORIAL CONTROL... BEARS SUCK? WE STILL HAVE A WINNING RECORD... IDGAF HOW WE GOT IT. im mad.

its cool let him have fun well just have somebody else start the next one that can at least make edits that make sense

its cool let him have fun well just have somebody else start the next one that can at least make edits that make sense

This dude Forever rooting for 1/10th of the NBA and 2 teams in the Big Ten. Cmon fool! smh. Yankees' fans man
30t6p3b.gif
. !%!% am I supposed to expect
laugh.gif

This dude Forever rooting for 1/10th of the NBA and 2 teams in the Big Ten. Cmon fool! smh. Yankees' fans man
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Forever, how did the Badgers end up being one of your teams lol. I see its all NY ans Minny, then its the Badgers.

Forever, how did the Badgers end up being one of your teams lol. I see its all NY ans Minny, then its the Badgers.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
NY- Born & Raised 
Knicks
Yankees

Jets

MN- Moved here like 7yrs back

Vikings

Wild

Twolves

Reason i put here OKC is cause i went to HS w/ Cole Aldrich (MN) so im supportin dude & KD & westbrook r them dudes
pimp.gif

Badgers

Ill tell ya same thing i told JPZ

Honestly.. i have NO IDEA. 

i HATE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BIG TEN.

But for some reason i always liked the badgers ( i guess it was sorta influenced by my family here when i moved cause theyre all WISC fans.)

Also, when i was first introduced to the College sports scene i always had a appreciation for UW's football team and Camp Randall and their hockey team.

But i liked the Gophers at the same time , this was when Marion Barber and Maroney were in the backfield for the gophers.. so i really couldnt pick one of the 2.. 

So im still a fan of both...

Im in college right now working on transferring to the UofMN but in my deepest of hearts i would rather go the UW Madison.. no idea why... It jus looks AWESOME there... but its so hard to get into 
ohwell.gif

*Shrugs

Spoiler [+]
Bears SUCK!
laugh.gif

Do i like the cowboys? Do i like USC? The Lakers? Etc... All at once? the +@!# outta here tryna call some1 a bandwagoner 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
NY- Born & Raised 
Knicks
Yankees

Jets

MN- Moved here like 7yrs back

Vikings

Wild

Twolves

Reason i put here OKC is cause i went to HS w/ Cole Aldrich (MN) so im supportin dude & KD & westbrook r them dudes
pimp.gif

Badgers

Ill tell ya same thing i told JPZ

Honestly.. i have NO IDEA. 

i HATE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BIG TEN.

But for some reason i always liked the badgers ( i guess it was sorta influenced by my family here when i moved cause theyre all WISC fans.)

Also, when i was first introduced to the College sports scene i always had a appreciation for UW's football team and Camp Randall and their hockey team.

But i liked the Gophers at the same time , this was when Marion Barber and Maroney were in the backfield for the gophers.. so i really couldnt pick one of the 2.. 

So im still a fan of both...

Im in college right now working on transferring to the UofMN but in my deepest of hearts i would rather go the UW Madison.. no idea why... It jus looks AWESOME there... but its so hard to get into 
ohwell.gif

*Shrugs

Spoiler [+]
Bears SUCK!
laugh.gif

Do i like the cowboys? Do i like USC? The Lakers? Etc... All at once? the +@!# outta here tryna call some1 a bandwagoner 

^ I actually go to UW. Yes it is awesome here.

You couldnt imagine how crazy it was here when we beat OSU

^ I actually go to UW. Yes it is awesome here.

You couldnt imagine how crazy it was here when we beat OSU

Back
Top Bottom