* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ I actually go to UW. Yes it is awesome here.

You couldnt imagine how crazy it was here when we beat OSU
I envy u...
& Son.. I was watching that here at home. I was mad excited they won!  Plus i have a DEEP PASSONATE HATE FOR OSU and they were #1 made that much sweeter. I was too amped 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I had the Tmac face tho wen the student section rushed the field.. I was wanting to be in that mosh pit so badly... 
ohwell.gif
.. like u have NO IDEA...

U go to the game? 

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ I actually go to UW. Yes it is awesome here.

You couldnt imagine how crazy it was here when we beat OSU
I envy u...
& Son.. I was watching that here at home. I was mad excited they won!  Plus i have a DEEP PASSONATE HATE FOR OSU and they were #1 made that much sweeter. I was too amped 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I had the Tmac face tho wen the student section rushed the field.. I was wanting to be in that mosh pit so badly... 
ohwell.gif
.. like u have NO IDEA...

U go to the game? 

Student tickets were selling for over 150 a piece. Season tickets arent even 150 for students lol.

Thought about selling it, but didnt wanna miss out just in case they did win. It was a good decision.

Student tickets were selling for over 150 a piece. Season tickets arent even 150 for students lol.

Thought about selling it, but didnt wanna miss out just in case they did win. It was a good decision.

Seriously ForeverDecember, you're about to get thrown off the squad... you undercover bizzzzatch.
laugh.gif

Seriously ForeverDecember, you're about to get thrown off the squad... you undercover bizzzzatch.
laugh.gif

Seeing Rice's idiotic move this offseason... do we sign him again? I know it depends on how he plays if he gets back but, I'm pretty sure Moss is bouncing after this years let down(so far), so where do we go?

Seeing Rice's idiotic move this offseason... do we sign him again? I know it depends on how he plays if he gets back but, I'm pretty sure Moss is bouncing after this years let down(so far), so where do we go?

You gotta re-sign Sidney. He made one of the stupidest career moves ever but Moss isn't staying.

You gotta re-sign Sidney. He made one of the stupidest career moves ever but Moss isn't staying.

Every single game has been close man, that's what sucks. Even though we play TERRIBLE.. we always find ourselves only down by 3 or 4 at the end of games and just can't pull it out, that's what is frustrating. And the whole not starting the games strong, which is always the case.

Every single game has been close man, that's what sucks. Even though we play TERRIBLE.. we always find ourselves only down by 3 or 4 at the end of games and just can't pull it out, that's what is frustrating. And the whole not starting the games strong, which is always the case.

Originally Posted by hymen man

rdogstv.jpg

BUSINESS AS USUAL. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

rdogstv.jpg

BUSINESS AS USUAL. 

pimp.gif

roll.gif
Welcome to the life of a Green Bay Packer fan for the last 3 years... I dont remember the last time we were blown out or simply were not in a game at all... This year our 3 losses were all by 3 points, 2 of them in overtime... We haven't lost a game by more than 3 since week 9 of last year not including the WC game which was a TD in overtime as well.

Don't get me started on the '08 season... 7 losses of 4 points or less
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just the $#++ you gotta deal with, nothing you can say to make a L by 2 or 3 points a W or a 1/2 W.

2-5 is what it is... Brett getting more beat up every week. It may be a wrap for yall.

Back
Top Bottom