* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

^ Maybe, but I'm sure Zygi would give Cowher full control and Billions of dollars to boot. Either way, it's a winning situation once Childress is out.

^ Maybe, but I'm sure Zygi would give Cowher full control and Billions of dollars to boot. Either way, it's a winning situation once Childress is out.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^ Maybe, but I'm sure Zygi would give Cowher full control and Billions of dollars to boot.
Reportedly, Dan offered him all that as well and he declined. *Shrug*

^ Maybe, but I'm sure Zygi would give Cowher full control and Billions of dollars to boot.
Reportedly, Dan offered him all that as well and he declined. *Shrug*

Screw Cowher then...I choose Gruden...Nah, Mariucci. Actually, Dungy back to Minnesota? The possiblities are endless!

Dungy won't comeback, but still.

Screw Cowher then...I choose Gruden...Nah, Mariucci. Actually, Dungy back to Minnesota? The possiblities are endless!

Dungy won't comeback, but still.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Bears, Packers, and that other team's fans in denial... scared. It's obvious y'all 
laugh.gif

I just want to know how you guys can stop Randy Moss on one side, Sidney Rice on the other. Percy Harvin in the slot. Visanthe Shiancoe running curls in the middle. Adrian Peterson with 6-7 guys in the box. etc. etc. etc.

Even Brett Favre can't mess this up
laugh.gif
ill just quote this one...theres plenty more but to lazy...

Bears, Packers, and that other team's fans in denial... scared. It's obvious y'all 
laugh.gif

I just want to know how you guys can stop Randy Moss on one side, Sidney Rice on the other. Percy Harvin in the slot. Visanthe Shiancoe running curls in the middle. Adrian Peterson with 6-7 guys in the box. etc. etc. etc.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's quote of the week material.
eek.gif

Gruden seems realistic if you ask me 651. Mooch is a bum
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's quote of the week material.
eek.gif

Gruden seems realistic if you ask me 651. Mooch is a bum
sick.gif

Just when you think the Vikings were done....Not that I thought that, but this pretty much puts them back on top. For now the standings don't show that, but you can bet that nobody in the NFC North wants to face this team.

wait one more...

Just when you think the Vikings were done....Not that I thought that, but this pretty much puts them back on top. For now the standings don't show that, but you can bet that nobody in the NFC North wants to face this team.

wait one more...

wait one more...

Hey!...Not cool.
laugh.gif
Whatever. It backfired. To hell with Childress. Woo woo!

wait one more...

Hey!...Not cool.
laugh.gif
Whatever. It backfired. To hell with Childress. Woo woo!

All I'm going to say is that you don't go from having 33 TDs and 7 INTs in 2009 to being a total scrub in 2010. I don't care how old you are, that just doesn't happen. You can decline, but there's no such thing as that big of a turnaround.

A lot can be said about losing your favorite target.

With Moss back in the helm, Favre gets back his prototypical "throw it up" receiver, and then when Sidney gets back... he'll have two of them.

We'll see how this all works out. I really believe you Packer fans are underestimating this more than you should. Let's not forget the defense that has held every sing opponent thus far under 14 points.
FALSE
FALSE
FALSE- bolded part jp
FALSE

And to think I was 4 years early on the Childress has no clue bandwagon 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
At the one million Viking fans who recently just ordered $300 authentic Moss jerseys (and I know many of them)
sick.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
At the one million Viking fans who recently just ordered $300 authentic Moss jerseys (and I know many of them)
sick.gif

All I'm going to say is that you don't go from having 33 TDs and 7 INTs in 2009 to being a total scrub in 2010. I don't care how old you are, that just doesn't happen. You can decline, but there's no such thing as that big of a turnaround.

A lot can be said about losing your favorite target.

With Moss back in the helm, Favre gets back his prototypical "throw it up" receiver, and then when Sidney gets back... he'll have two of them.

We'll see how this all works out. I really believe you Packer fans are underestimating this more than you should. Let's not forget the defense that has held every sing opponent thus far under 14 points.
FALSE
FALSE
FALSE- bolded part jp
FALSE

How is the third one false?
pimp.gif

Actually I've been right there with you the whole time (started when he took a 9-7 Tice team to 6-10). I just didn't think he could take the amount of talent he was given and @!+* it up so terribly.

How is the third one false?
pimp.gif

Actually I've been right there with you the whole time (started when he took a 9-7 Tice team to 6-10). I just didn't think he could take the amount of talent he was given and @!+* it up so terribly.

All jokes aside, Childress gets to hang his hat on basically one thing: a 10-1 streak to start the year last season when if you look into the numbers the teams he beat in that span had a combined .381 win percentage. Impressive streak yes, and the Vikings were rolling. But take that away and he's literally done nothing. One total playoff win in 4 years (will be 5 years soon) while being handed talent after talent after talent. You have one of the top home environments in all of football plus 27 pro bowlers and 11 First Team All Pros in 4 years and you have accomplished virtually nothing IMO. Most people who follow this team know the deal. You also have one of the most absurd offensive philosophies in the history of organized football and the next time you make proper halftime adjustments will be your first. I actually feel bad for the guy because once he is canned he won't be anything other than a QB coach again, which actually is funny cause he has not gotten along with one QB here in his MN tenure.

But hey, drop Moss cause that will help things a ton. Moss is far from a model citizen but tough break for him he got traded back to a team that had zero interest in creating scenarios to get him the ball or utilize his talents. You know, that would take away from the "system."

I really don't think it would be a bad play for the Wilf's to drop Childress and make Frazier the head guy even if the ship has sunk. I think players like Fraizer and would play for him, and from all accounts he's close to being an NFL head hire.

Back
Top Bottom