2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

WojYahooNBA

Houston gave up on Knicks deal tonight, and decided to make T-Mac deal for player it most coveted: Sacramento's Kevin Martin.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I think Antawn Jamison will be a good fit in Cleveland.. It's nice that they didn't have to give up J.J. Hickosn too

Thing about AJ is that he's the PERFECT style player to play next to Shaq. A big who can knock down a perimeter shot consistently.

Now the Magic can't ignore anyone on the court when the Cavs are on offense. Double Shaq? There will be ppl open who can hurt you.

I like the move. #30 pick for Jamison

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Robbery.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by enrique23

has this been posted already?

via: http://twitter.com/stein_line_HQ
Trade-deadline alert just filed to ESPN.com: Rockets have agreement in principal with Sacramento to acquire Kevin Martin

Deal could expand before Thursday's 3 p.m. deadline into a three-way trade scenario that lands Tracy McGrady in New York with Knicks

Although full trade details not yet known, one league source told ESPN.com that T-Mac will end up with Kings or Knicks by time deadline hits

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

All I care about is getting rid of Jefferies... I only saw the Kings-Rockets portion, but we'll find out soon hopefully

What are the Kings planning? Who the hell is going to want to go to Sacramento when July rolls around?

I might be in the minority, but I don't like the Jamison trade for the Cavs

The starting lineup most likely will be

PG - Delonte West
SG - Anthony Parker
SF - Lebron
PF - Antwan Jamison
C - Shaq

In essence thats 4 perimeter players that don't really play down low and one low post player in the starting lineup. I know Lebron can go down low and post up, but they like to have the ball in his hands at the top of key setting plays up.

And with the 2nd team you don't want two hustle players being your low post threats

I just think they lose more in losing Z than they do with gainin Jamison

All in all I think the Cavs would be better off with keepin Z who can bang down low or take it to the elbow and knock down a jumper and with JJ Hickson who does all their dirty work, that Jamison won't do.

Kings close to trading Martin for McGrady

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
16 minutes ago

Buzz up!
Print

The Sacramento Kings are in advanced talks with the Houston Rockets on a trade that will swap Kevin Martin(notes) for Tracy McGrady(notes), league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Along with Martin, the Kings will send Sergio Rodridguez, Hilton Armstrong(notes) and Kenny Thomas(notes) to the Rockets. Joey Dorsey(notes) and Carl Landry(notes) will go to the Kings.

from Adrian Wojnarowski - yahoo sports

Sacramento management told Paul Westphal to pull Kevin Martin in the second half of loss to Warriors, once agreement was within reach.
1 minutes ago from web Reply Retweet   

Houston gave up on Knicks deal tonight, and decided to make T-Mac deal for player it most coveted: Sacramento's Kevin Martin.
3 minutes ago from web Reply Retweet   

Sources: Houston has traded T-Mac to Kings for multi-player package including Kevin Martin: http://tinyurl.com/y85ezbc
5 minutes ago from web Reply Retweet   

Houston has traded T-Mac for a package including Kevin Martin. Story link to come
6 minutes ago from web Reply Retweet   

Houston in advanced talks with Kings for T-Mac, Laundry and Dorsey for Kevin Martin, Kenny Thomas, Armstrong and Rodriguez, sources tell Y
9 minutes ago from web

laugh.gif
@ Donnie holding out for protecting the draft picks. Unprotected and it woulda been a done deal awhile ago.

Sucks to see Landry go though. My favorite Rocket

i guess this is just a 2 way deal between the kings and rockets. Tracy would be a king
laugh.gif

They said this could expand to 3 teams if the knicks want to get in it. Im hoping we can make the knicks send Hill so we can keep landry
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
for T-Mac.. i just want to see dude play. Just scooped him up on my fantasy squad too
laugh.gif
. Kinda wish he ended up in NY but whatever atleast he is going to get to play

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Kings close to trading Martin for McGrady

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
16 minutes ago

Buzz up!
Print

The Sacramento Kings are in advanced talks with the Houston Rockets on a trade that will swap Kevin Martin(notes) for Tracy McGrady(notes), league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Along with Martin, the Kings will send Sergio Rodridguez, Hilton Armstrong(notes) and Kenny Thomas(notes) to the Rockets. Joey Dorsey(notes) and Carl Landry(notes) will go to the Kings.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif