2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

hmm, If it means no protection for being able to sign two max contracts I would do it. The chance of getting lebron if we can sign only one max or two maxes is astronomical. If we gave up an unprotected for Curry and marbury I would do it for this. Those picks became tyrus thomas and Noah, nothing is sure. I think this will get done. Maybe how the curry trade was where it was protected lottery wise for one time and if it was protected the next year it was unprotected.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Morey going to throw in some vaseline with T-Mac?
laugh.gif
good lord.

laugh.gif

im saying

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

whats the pics that HOU would be getting anyway?

A swap of the next years draft picks and the 2012 first round pick
by next year you mean 2011?
if so, maybe i would do it unprotected

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I hate Cleveland with the passion of 1,000 solar flares, but even i think adding Antawn is a good move for them.
so do I but people are acting like this is better than amare or this is the key to keeping lebron or this is an instant chip for them

it's just not
I honestly think Jamison is a much better fit than Amar'e... just sayin.

Flame suit on
nerd.gif
You are not alone. For I am here with you. Though we're far apart
nerd.gif
You're always in my heart...
pimp.gif
MJ

And the Lakers dont neeeeed anything. Better defensive pg but it is not essential.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

whats the pics that HOU would be getting anyway?

A swap of the next years draft picks and the 2012 first round pick
by next year you mean 2011?
if so, maybe i would do it unprotected
Yeah we dont have a pick this year, it goes to Utah from the Starbury trade, good stuff right?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

This $@@*@###%+%+ Morey

Let T-mac go already
indifferent.gif

Really, he needs to. It's like theyre ruining his career when all he asked for was more playing time?!? Plus I picked him up on my fantasy squad
laugh.gif

has this been posted already?

via: http://twitter.com/stein_line_HQ
Trade-deadline alert just filed to ESPN.com: Rockets have agreement in principal with Sacramento to acquire Kevin Martin

Deal could expand before Thursday's 3 p.m. deadline into a three-way trade scenario that lands Tracy McGrady in New York with Knicks

Although full trade details not yet known, one league source told ESPN.com that T-Mac will end up with Kings or Knicks by time deadline hits

Originally Posted by enrique23

has this been posted already?

via: http://twitter.com/stein_line_HQ
Trade-deadline alert just filed to ESPN.com: Rockets have agreement in principal with Sacramento to acquire Kevin Martin

Deal could expand before Thursday's 3 p.m. deadline into a three-way trade scenario that lands Tracy McGrady in New York with Knicks

Although full trade details not yet known, one league source told ESPN.com that T-Mac will end up with Kings or Knicks by time deadline hits

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yes, Martin can't defend a chair as Mike would say, but, the Rockets need somebody who can create their own shot/score consistently. Especially at the 2.

This must be a BLOCKBUSTER if it's a 3 team deal. I wouldn't be surprised if other Rocket pieces are involved. (Legit ones, not Cook + Dorsey)

I think Antawn Jamison will be a good fit in Cleveland.. It's nice that they didn't have to give up J.J. Hickosn too

It's Tyreke's team. But man wutta trade. I wonder who the Kings are getting back

Originally Posted by franchise3

Say what? Kevin Martin to the Rockets per Stein
pimp.gif

at first I was
alien.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
but as I thought about the positives it became
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
. I hope T-Mac shows up to play. I'm just curious as to who the other player is we're sending to the Rockets..... Hopefully Nocioni
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom