roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

This is what the bulls traded for
66948062.jpg

Thanks Captain Obvious.

i joke, but its true too. See you in the NL Central thread, Retro. 
happy.gif

Lakers Fans: I don't know how to put this but...The Cav's are winning the Ring this year barring a complete flop.

According to the Bulls post game show the Salmons trade is not complete and nothing will be announced tonight. He also said there is a possibility that the trade could be expanded into something bigger.

My bet is that the trade is complete and pending league approval.

both morrison and sasha suck..i bet both of them guard each other in practice, and they probably kill each other too, dropping 35pts on each other making mitch think they're promising...

The last line says it all: "the deal was not discussed recently"

Thisdeal was first offered at the start of the season and possibly is stillon the table, in Memphis’ view, and still rejected by the Warriors.Now, unless there are humongous chemistry issues with Mayo, I don’tknow how the Warriors could do much better in an Ellis deal. San JoseMercury News

That's the OJ-Ellis rumor. So, its old.
laugh.gif

Thought the T-mac deal would've been done by now. It better happen before 3pm tomorrow
mad.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I hate Cleveland with the passion of 1,000 solar flares, but even i think adding Antawn is a good move for them.

so do I but people are acting like this is better than amare or this is the key to keeping lebron or this is an instant chip for them

it's just not

Originally Posted by DubA169

I hate Cleveland with the passion of 1,000 solar flares, but even i think adding Antawn is a good move for them.
so do I but people are acting like this is better than amare or this is the key to keeping lebron or this is an instant chip for them

it's just not
I honestly think Jamison is a much better fit than Amar'e... just sayin.

Flame suit on
nerd.gif

[h1]Bulls Send Salmons To Milwaukee For Cap Relief[/h1]Feb 17, 2010 9:14 PM EST

Salmons_John_chi.jpg
The Chicago Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks have agreed to a deal in principle that will send John Salmons to the Bucks for the expiring contracts of Kurt Thomas and Francisco Elson, sources said on Wednesday.

TNT's David Aldridge first reported the discussed particulars.

The deal pushes Chicago to be approximately $20 million under the projected cap.

The Bulls had been trying to force teams interested in Tyrus Thomas to include Salmons in the deal. They had also wanted to include him as part of a package for Houston's Tracy McGrady.

The Chicago Tribune reported earlier on Wednesday that the Bulls asked Salmons to remain at the team's hotel while they finalized a trade.

[h1]Suns could keep Stoudemire[/h1]
By Marc J. Spears and Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 20 minutes ago

With the Cleveland Cavaliers no longer an option for Amar’e Stoudemire(notes), the Phoenix Suns are prepared to keep their All-Star forward through Thursday’s trade deadline, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Unless a trade materializes before Thursday afternoon, Stoudemire very well could spend the rest of the season in Phoenix.

“I think it’s 50-50 at best with Cleveland out of it,

*I'm also glad you looked into your crystal ball and figured out what Durant is going to do when he's about to hit the market.
or the simple fact that i used common sense

july 1st of this summer he can get a 5 year 80 million dollar deal from OKC, if he holds off and waits with the NBA trying to get a new collective bargaining agreement that number could drop big time

stop with the pipe dream

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

it's just not
I honestly think Jamison is a much better fit than Amar'e... just sayin.

Flame suit on
nerd.gif
You are not alone. For I am here with you. Though we're far apart
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

*I'm also glad you looked into your crystal ball and figured out what Durant is going to do when he's about to hit the market.
or the simple fact that i used common sense

july 1st of this summer he can get a 5 year 80 million dollar deal from OKC, if he holds off and waits with the NBA trying to get a new collective bargaining agreement that number could drop big time

stop with the pipe dream
Deals made before the new CBA will be configured so that they will conform to the new CBA

Originally Posted by RoOk

Lakers Fans: I don't know how to put this but...The Cav's are winning the Ring this year barring a complete flop.
Prisoner of the moment.

The Lakers are EASILY the favorites through the rest of the season.  Do the Cavs have a legitimate shot at winning the title?  Yes.  Are they now the favorite?  No.

Even if that Juice/Ellis proposal was earlier in the season, it's still, like somebody here said. We dunno who's dumber. The Grizz for offering it or the W's for rejecting.

That and the proposed (before Salmons got shipped to the Bucks) 3 way with Houston is mortifying.

Nocioni, Thomas, Udrih and a protected 1st rounder?

Rather do no trade at all than get that trash heap.

a bunch of chicken littles running around here with the sky is falling mentality

even chester ready to give yall the title. this stuff is hilarious

Uhh... I said it was a good move. Was it not a good move? Do I need to keep my Cav-hating goggles on and sit back and go "LOL ANTWAN JAMEESUN IZ OLD N WONT DO NUFFIN GO KOBE"?

I never once said they're going to win the 'chip. The day I say the Cavs will win a title is the day I throw myself in front of a bus.

Originally Posted by RoOk

cc736c802c69562679e7082beb17f4d8227f91aa.gif

3521612e517d02ecfe7bb4c511e493413a5f4422.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

-__- @ that bulls trade, so wack

What were you expecting? Bulls just got rid of $5.8 mil towards the cap.

Job accomplished. Bulls weren't gonna make a deal to improve the team today.

H

Back
Top Bottom