2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by agold1002

once again....Jamison is another HUGE expiring contract for next year if LBJ stays
laugh.gif

He doesn't expire next year.

hes a free agent the summer of 2012...so thats after next season no?
But next year is the summer of 2011, no?
yes. this summer is 2010.

laugh.gif

An Curry/OJ backcourt in Golden State would be what Memphis should've had.
laugh.gif
I know this is a random, very general question, but what are your overall thoughts on Mayo?

I don't know if you're talking to me, but if you're not I would like a response sir
nerd.gif

preferably i'd like it before Lebron leaves for NY...hope that time frame works for you
nerd.gif

No, I was referring to Animal Thug regarding Z.

What the hell are you even referring to?
nerd.gif
  I already gave you a response before the Jamison deal went down.

And why are you trying to get me riled up regarding Bron after I gave you Sam Bradford for a very reasonable price.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64800/20100217/report_warriors_rejected_mayo_for_monta_offer/[/h1]
[h1]Report: Warriors Rejected Mayo For Monta Offer[/h1]The Golden State Warriors have reportedly rejected an offer for MontaEllis from Memphis that would have included O.J. Mayo and salary capfiller, according to multiple sources.
Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._rejected_mayo_for_monta_offer/#ixzz0fqbpiNX2

Interesting.

Idiots
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

DALLAS -- With center Erick Dampier out for an extended period, a source said the Dallas Mavericks plan to pursue Zydrunas Ilgauskas if he receives a buyout from the Washington Wizards.

http://sports.espn.go.com...ba/news/story?id=4923051

THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!

[h1]Bucks Appear To Be Mystery Team For Salmons[/h1]
The Chicago Bulls are close to a deal to send John Salmons to theMilwaukee Bucks for forward Kurt Thomas and center Francisco Elson,according to sources that spoke to David Aldridge.
Both Thomas and Elson are expiring contracts.

This deal would mean Chicago is almost officially out of the runningfor Tracy McGrady, as Salmons would have been a component of that deal.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

The Chicago Bulls are close to a deal to send John Salmons to theMilwaukee Bucks for forward Kurt Thomas and center Francisco Elson,according to sources that spoke to David Aldridge.

This deal would mean Chicago is almost officially out of the runningfor Tracy McGrady, as Salmons would have been a component of that deal.

mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I hope the Wiz dont release Z

that dude is so valuable with his outside shooting, size, and rebounding
The only thing I'll ever agree with you on.

I'm salty about being bankrupt of picks now
laugh.gif

Who is comparing Cleveland to Los Angeles? Why would that even matter in the first place? It's trades!

BOTHLamar Odom and Pau Gasol, two elite players, were brought to the Lakersvia trades. It's not like either of the players were choosing LAbecause it was a great spot to play and live at, they had no choice ofwhere they were going. Were they happy to go there? Sure. But they had no choice. Just like Jamison has no choice on whether ornot he wants to go to Cleveland. So why does the fact that it isCleveland, OH matter one bit? The Cleveland factor matters in free agency, but not intrades.

Kupchak traded what seemed like kibbles and bits at thetime for Pau Gasol. All the credit in the world goes to the GM forthat. What kind of move has Danny Ferry ever made (before this Antawnone because you were already giving him a ton of credit before thiseven broke) that put any sort of marquee player next to Lebron?

He hadn't when you made that statement.

Also, that GM of yours that "gives the franchise 100% effort plus some..." also gave Andy Varejao 42.5 over 6 years
alien.gif
roll.gif

Now we're hearing dude might have not secured Big Z to come back for the playoff run.
laugh.gif

TO DANNY FERRY!

cheers.jpg

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Ha WOW pretty random.

The problem with the Cavs has always been that they don't have a #2 guy. Think of them as the Lakers before they got Pau Gasol (a #1 guy on most other teams). A great, contending team but not quite championship material, IMO. I just don't see Jamison filling that role. Amare would have. As a group, is a top 3 of Lebron, Jamison, and Williams that much more appealing than Arenas, Jamison, and Butler? 
In the back of my mind, I have always pondered if what makes the Cavs a good team is what made the 2001 Sixers a good team, i.e. Lebron (Iverson) handles the offense and everyone else plays terrific D and doesn't get in the way. 

An Curry/OJ backcourt in Golden State would be what Memphis should've had.
laugh.gif
I know this is a random, very general question, but what are your overall thoughts on Mayo?
He's going to always be a legit player in the league (even if he's not in the elite class) due to his ambition and work ethic. He just wants to be a great player and he has a do whatever it takes for my team to win attitude. I also think he's capable of playing PG.

Well, Ken Berger of CBS is giving a nod to Marcus Thompson (more credible anything GSW than Kawakami) insinuating that the W's did reject Monta for Mayo. Whoa.

So what happens when redd comes back?

way overloaded at the forwards position with prince, ersan, redd, and salmons.

and idk if OJ can play point, but he's going to be real good.

Back
Top Bottom