2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Z is coming back though.  I don't think the deal wouldn't have been made without some type of agreement.  No way does Danny and the front office do him dirty like that.  The Wizard's front office has absolutely no reason to keep him.

If somehow, the Wizards don't release him, I'll be on board with you though.

Originally Posted by agold1002

once again....Jamison is another HUGE expiring contract for next year if LBJ stays
laugh.gif

He doesn't expire next year.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Z is coming back though.  I don't think the deal wouldn't have been made without some type of agreement.  No way does Danny and the front office do him dirty like that.  The Wizard's front office has absolutely no reason to keep him.

im pretty sure he will force his agent to get released... or he'll probably retire.

The thing is, the Wizards don't have to waive Z.  Why would they do this favor for the Cavs?  As a matter of fact, I hope they don't release the guy
laugh.gif

If the Cavs win the chip' and Z is rotting in DC, no one will even care
laugh.gif

once again....Jamison is another HUGE expiring contract for next year if LBJ stays
laugh.gif
no. That horrendous contract runs through 2012.

I hope Washington buyouts Big Z. Maybe now the Washington can land Cousins or someone. Now they can build around Mcgaee, Young, Foye(maybe) and some draft picks. Nice trade though. I dont think it means Lebron will stay. It depends on if they win.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The thing is, the Wizards don't have to waive Z.  Why would they do this favor for the Cavs?  As a matter of fact, I hope they don't release the guy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

besides spite...what do the wizards have to keep z. hes old and not getting any better and why waste your minutes on him? if washington really wanted to spite the cavs they would have traded jamison to the celts or something ridiculous. it saves them money to buy him out and he will be...i hope so
eyes.gif

People think Kobe is still in his prime? You guys clearly don't remember what prime Kobe was.

Prime got to the rim at will. This Kobe is in the stage every great athlete reaches where they themselves know they aren't as good but they are experienced enough to trick you into thinking they still are what they were. Now Kobe shoots jump shots, he's still really really good but he is not shock and awe like he use to be.

I don't know if you're talking to me, but if you're not I would like a response sir
nerd.gif

preferably i'd like it before Lebron leaves for NY...hope that time frame works for you
nerd.gif

j/k he's not leaving. guaranteed.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I would keep Z just because of that expiring $11.5 million contract.
laugh.gif

Damn...Bron and Bassy on the same team, huh?

If this were 02-03', they would've won a championship...well, a state championship.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

laugh.gif

hes a free agent the summer of 2012...so thats after next season no?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Damn...Bron and Bassy on the same team, huh?

If this were 02-03', they would've won a championship...well, a state championship.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love The Avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully he can turn it around
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

If anybody cares. T-wolves trade Cardinal for Darko and some cash

I wouldn't be surprised if Darko didn't report and just went to Europe.
laugh.gif
He think he's a superstar, so he's just upset with being swapped out every season.

If Z is so old and useless then why do cavs fans want him  back? dude is not useless at all

the cavs would be forced to go small whenever shaq went out if they dont get Z back

I'm going to miss Cardinal's annual ten three point attempts/game at the end of the season when we're trying to tank it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

game changer......

anyways it was already said a few pages back.
My bad I'm watching the T-wolves game and they just announced it.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif

But next year is the summer of 2011, no?

nevermind...my bad i got messed up looking at something on realgm
Originally Posted by knightngale

If Z is so old and useless then why do cavs fans want him  back? dude is not useless at all

the cavs would be forced to go small whenever shaq went out if they dont get Z back

what i meant is z is worthless to the wizards but a valuable asset to any playoff team especially the cavs

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif

But next year is the summer of 2011, no?
yes. this summer is 2010.

Back
Top Bottom