2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Better fit for the Cavs then Amare imo....

and the Wiz blew up that trio in a heartbeat after Gilbert f'ed up....Dont think I've ever seen team dismantle their "core" that fast mid-season via-trade like that....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

KB is NOT declining...he's just hurt at the moment

....it's not just a river

Please KB was arguably having his best season ever before these freak myriad of injuries started happening. He's getting older yes, but his skill level is actually getting higher and better with age. Those who think he's declining will be in for a rude awakening when the playoffs start.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

So it's officail for Antawn?
pimp.gif

Yup according to ESPN just now. Good move for the cavs. Everything should be set up for a LAkers - Cavs Finals matchup but we'll see.

I think Lebron is going to bring out the hype of telfair its over this is going to be a circus show every night they just need to get that chemistry right.

I feel like this is a solid move for Cleveland since they probably didn't give up anything, but my recent memory of Jamison is going 2-17 against KG a few weeks ago.

roll.gif
at all you people getting hot for Telfair to the Cavs... he's established himself a mediocre backup pg at best.  You think he can actually compete with any of the other guards on their roster?  I'd be surprised if he'll see more than 7 min per game for the rest of the season and ANY time come playoff time, (if the Cavs don't waive or trade his disappointing butt first).

Telfair has proven nothing in the NBA outside of how over-hyped most HS players can be.  But at least he's still in the league drawing a paycheck, which is more than I can say for Gerald Green.

So it hasn't occurred to you that those injuries may be a product of age?

You can't honestly believe he's still at the peak of his game. It happens. To everyone.

So it hasn't occurred to you that those injuries may be a product of age?
A broken finger and a twisted ankle is old age?  
laugh.gif
  What does he have old brittle bones or something? 

eek.gif
did dude just say Rudy Gay is Lebron 2.0?????
roll.gif

Kobe is starting to break down...14 years in the league will do that to you. He's may be 31, but he's no where close to being a spring chicken....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

WHAT THE $#+* ARE THE CLIPPERS DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting room under the cap.  Gooden won't stay there either.  They want a FA in the offseason, whichever one won't matter, just a top level player who can't find any other teams with money. 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

KB is NOT declining...he's just hurt at the moment

....it's not just a river
Please KB was arguably having his best season ever before these freak myriad of injuries started happening. He's getting older yes, but his skill level is actually getting higher and better with age. Those who think he's declining will be in for a rude awakening when the playoffs start.

Dude give me a break. What "skills" are you talking about? His game has been the same for the past 5 years. If anything his defense has taken a noticeable decline and yes these nagging injuries are the sign of a player in decline. Obviously he's still one of the best players but let's not say he's a player still in his peak which is what you're implying.

Originally Posted by slickrick916

as already stated good deal for the cavs. you give up a late 1st rounder for an all star calibur player who will fit right in on the team by stretching the floor and hitting the 3. Totally random but why is no one else interested in amare? Looks like teams can low ball offers for amare and as a kings fan I'd welcome him here. Jason thompson/k9's contract/fillers if needed and  a future draft pick (not next year's).
Amare won't re-sign with the Kings. Not worth it man. Sucks to be a small market team with a crappy arena. Oh, and Sac ain't poppin'.

I love Rudy Gay and kinda hope he ends up in Seattle if the Griz get sold to Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer someday, BUT in no way is he LeBron. Gay isn't even near Durant's current level, and KD is a few years younger.

Rudy will be a decent 2nd option on a good team someday. He'd thrive in present-day PHX or ORL.

Back
Top Bottom