2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by Steve212

roll.gif
Drew Gooden can't catch a break...

WojYahooNBA

The Clippersplan to buyout Drew Gooden's contract and allow him to become a free agent, a league source told Y! Sports. 5 minutes ago from web

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

i repeat Lakers do something.

Mitch for the past 4 years has always had a trade.

hopefully he has something up his sleeve
you already know mitch has something going on
pimp.gif

i hope
embarassed.gif
DJ, Sasha, and Powell for Amare. Do stay pat Mitchell!! 
pimp.gif

Wouldn't Mike Brown figuring out how to incorporate Antwan be the first step? Not just, well, here you go Bron..win.

They're gonna buy out Z.  Why keep an aging Center on your roster?
Because he and LeBron are tight, and LeBron has a history of maintaining fierce loyalty to people he develops a legit bond with.  Unlike Kobe, MJ, and other notorious off-court douchebags in sports, money and winning aren't everything to LeBron, and I respect him for that.  They're important sure, but not everything. 

I'm so tired of refreshing pages every 30 seconds. I need 2pm to get here quick. I cant stand all this false speculation.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Now Miami can balk at including Beasley in any potential deal. Who are the Heat bidding against now?

They could offer whatever they want to offer to Phoenix, or, try and sign him outright in the summer.
and that is what they were waiting for all along. told you all that "suns are gonna give cavs an answer" sounded like a no

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

i repeat Lakers do something.

Mitch for the past 4 years has always had a trade.

hopefully he has something up his sleeve
you already know mitch has something going on
pimp.gif

i hope
embarassed.gif
DJ, Sasha, and Powell for Amare. Do stay pat Mitchell!! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man they would lock Mitch up for robbery with a deal like that

Pau, Amare, Ron, Kobe, LO (at the point) 
devil.gif

I swear I knew the day would come of Sebastian Telfair & LeBron playing on the same team, in one way or another....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by JPZx

NO I WANTED AMARE

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

?
2rrugyo.jpg
i am a lebron fan
and more than that, i hate the lakers 
laugh.gif

besides, whats there to root for in GSW

you my friend are a loser. thats why warriors get nowhere because we have fans like you who stay thinking this is baseball like the warriors and lakers got rivalry. there aint no *!+### rivalry. never was. you must be an old disgruntled kings fan smh hang it up champ

Originally Posted by clkru

They're gonna buy out Z.  Why keep an aging Center on your roster?
Because he and LeBron are tight, and LeBron has a history of maintaining fierce loyalty to people he develops a legit bond with.  Unlike Kobe, MJ, and other notorious off-court douchebags in sports, money and winning aren't everything to LeBron, and I respect him for that.  They're important sure, but not everything. 

I meant from Washington's standpoint.  No sense in holding Z hostage when you're purging your roster.  Z and LeBron's kids play with each other, so I  know about the bond they have. 

Honestly... i still think the Cavs are one move away. They should try to package jj and parker for a bigger/younger/athletic 2 guard like Gay.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Wouldn't Mike Brown figuring out how to incorporate Antwan be the first step? Not just, well, here you go Bron..win.
Mike Brown doesn't do anything besides show up and yell at the refs sometimes, stop foolin. 
laugh.gif

I hope Bron wins the title this year, and he should now that he has legit help onboard. Kobe is injured and declining, the Celts are declining, the Magic are still trying to figure out which Vince is showing up to play on a given night, and every other team is simply second tier.

I say its LeBron's league for the next couple of years until Kevin Durant steps up to challenge him.

Its just too bad KD can't continue becoming "that guy" in a Seattle Sonics uniform like he should (damn Clay Bennett).

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

the only herb is you talking about championship caliber team and then act like a pansy *$! *#%++ and punking out on the bet.
This dude is clearly fazed as an L.A. fan.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

FTR, I made a $100 bet with KLJ that if we got Amar'e and got Z back that we would win the title this year.

Obviously, the Amar'e deal didn't go down so the bet goes out the window.

Lets keep it moving...

I already owe 3 different people authentic Z jerseys if we win the title with him on our roster (bet I made after we got 4-0'ed by the Spurs).
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Jamison deserves an opportunity with a winner. He'll blend in quickly in Cleveland.

The funniest part of the deal was Drew Puddin' being dealt yet again
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom