2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Don't forget Powe.  Hickson won't touch the court rest of the year. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

From Insidehoops...

The Cavaliers, Clippers and Wizards are in the midst of completing a three-way trade that sends Antawn Jamison and Sebastian Telfair to Cleveland; Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Al Thornton to Washington; and Drew Gooden to Los Angeles.

Good deal for the Cavs. They get another 'Bron buddy and a backup PG in Bassy and Tawn needs no intro, and Z will be coming back in 30 days after shooting a few more Nike commercials.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
 Pat Riley's pimp hand is still way strong. He +@$%'blocked the hell outta all that Amar'e to the Cavs nonsense.

Miami can get STAT for pennies on the dollar now, or just tell PHX to shove it and sign him this summer as Amare has made it CLEAR he wants to play with the Heat.

I see you Riles.

Good trade for the Cavs, though.

roll.gif
 Preach.  'Riles Muotombo'ed the hell out of that deal. 

I wanted Amare but there's no question about it: Jamison can spread the floor, and with a player like LBJ, a proven shooter is never a bad thing.

i repeat Lakers do something.

Mitch for the past 4 years has always had a trade.

hopefully he has something up his sleeve

they arent anymore of a championship team with jamison now than they were before. all jamison is going to do is stand around and watch lebron dominate the ball waiting for lbj to get him an open shot much like all the other players on the cavs not named shaq. and defensively theyll be even worse with twan on the floor guarding the 4.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This team is officially Championship Caliber (barring injury) and ifBron can't win a title with this cast, he has nobody to blame buthimself (maybe Mike Brown
laugh.gif
wink.gif
).
So, is our bet still on?
Nah, that bet was all on Amar'e.

We got my man Bassy too?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sebastian-telfair-and-lebron-james_medium.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
best of luck to Tawn....but I hope he comes up short in Cleveland
laugh.gif

Cavs are getting a TRUE professional...a dude who comes to work every night and can score in bunches. Great move for the Cavs, and a good move for the Wiz. I'm glad they smartened up and finally dealt him. We get a BIG expiring contract in Z, and I hope that we don't waive his +#!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

i repeat Lakers do something.

Mitch for the past 4 years has always had a trade.

hopefully he has something up his sleeve
you already know mitch has something going on
pimp.gif

i hope
embarassed.gif

as already stated good deal for the cavs. you give up a late 1st rounder for an all star calibur player who will fit right in on the team by stretching the floor and hitting the 3. Totally random but why is no one else interested in amare? Looks like teams can low ball offers for amare and as a kings fan I'd welcome him here. Jason thompson/k9's contract/fillers if needed and  a future draft pick (not next year's).

Great move by Cleveland by receiving a stretch 4 in Jamison (who could also play some 3 if need be) and a great backup PG in Sebastian Telfair. I have no idea what the Clippers are thinking trading Bassy and Al Thornton just for Drew Gooden? Seems a lil' empty if ya ask me... But this is the same team who just got rid of Camby for two unneeded guys.

Some of the herbs in here saying this trade doesn't really help us is straight comedy.
laugh.gif

I find it funny a lot of them are Laker fans...
nerd.gif

Nobody's guaranteeing a title, just that Bron officially can't blame the front office if he cant get it done.  It's on him now...

They're gonna buy out Z.  Why keep an aging Center on your roster?  It's Javale McGee time baby!

EnEyeKayEe wrote:

Nobody's guaranteeing a title, just that Bron officially can't blame the front office if he cant get it done.  It's on him now...

EXACTLY! Church...
Edit: Sorry Double Post

Back
Top Bottom