2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Chad Ford is reporting Darko for Cardinal swap, which saves the Knicks money but most likely Cardinal will be waived to clear space for incoming Celtics players.
What does this do for the Timberwolves exactly? I don't see any benefit in it for us...we needed Cardinal's contract.
Darko is an expiring as well, he wasn't seeing any playing time and openly said he wanted to go back to Europe.  Maybe he'll actually be utilized there. 

I do not have confirmation, working on it now. Post reports 3-team deal that would send Ilgauskas/pick to Wash. D. Gooden also involved.

from windhorst....if we only give up z and picks this is a win. hope z gets waived

I hope this is true, if so, what a steal, I wanted Amare but this deal is so much better, hope it's not just another rumor

so its been finalized? whats the deal guys, whats the deal?

Finally, things are going down.
So let me get this right so far,
Butler+haywood for josh howard + hot garbage.
Nate to the Cs (still pending)
Darko/Brian Cardinal Swap,
Tawn to the Cavs for ?

am i missing anything? Not bad to say the least, but i hope more goes down. Tmac, Salmon deals are almost done? cmon GMs, work harder on them phones!

FML. Cavs should have got Maggette instead
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How is Jamison a better deal than Amare?

Its a solid move but its not better.

it is only if we dont give up moon or hickson...but i would have prefered amare but love the jamison move if true with only z and picks.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

In theory cant the cavs still do Wally and JJ for Amare?

keith van horn vol 2?!?! if this happens ferry is a god but this isnt going to happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

isn't jamison a 3 though?

stretch 4....could play either

CP actually giving CLE props?!
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

And we didn't even give up J.J.?!  I am absolutely 100% cool with this.

The Amar'e trade seemed too good to be true all along...Antawn fits in much better for this season, but the reason the Amar'e deal was so enticing was for the future.

This team is officially Championship Caliber (barring injury) and if Bron can't win a title with this cast, he has nobody to blame but himself (maybe Mike Brown
laugh.gif
wink.gif
).

95ncj5.jpg

95ncj5.jpg

95ncj5.jpg

95ncj5.jpg

95ncj5.jpg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How is Jamison a better deal than Amare?

Its a solid move but its not better.

If they dont have to give up Hickson then its a better deal.

Clippers going to get Gooden. They are the 3rd team. Parting with Telfair? Yep Bassy to Cleveland and Thornton to Washington. 

Who is comparing Cleveland to Los Angeles? Why would that even matter in the first place? It's trades!

BOTHLamar Odom and Pau Gasol, two elite players, were brought to the Lakersvia trades. It's not like either of the players were choosing LAbecause it was a great spot to play and live at, they had no choice ofwhere they were going. Were they happy to go there? Sure. But they had no choice. Just like Jamison has no choice on whether ornot he wants to go to Cleveland. So why does the fact that it isCleveland, OH matter one bit? The Cleveland factor matters in free agency, but not intrades.

Kupchak traded what seemed like kibbles and bits at thetime for Pau Gasol. All the credit in the world goes to the GM forthat. What kind of move has Danny Ferry ever made (before this Antawnone because you were already giving him a ton of credit before thiseven broke) that put any sort of marquee player next to Lebron?

He hadn't when you made that statement.

Also, that GM of yours that "gives the franchise 100% effort plus some..." also gave Andy Varejao 42.5 over 6 years
alien.gif
roll.gif

Now we're hearing dude might have not secured Big Z to come back for the playoff run.
laugh.gif

TO DANNY FERRY!

cheers.jpg

Like others have said, Antwan isn't bad for this season but Amare would have pretty much ended 2010 talk for Bron and all Knicks fans could of killed themselves before July

I don't see why we trade Nate unless we get a good pick out of it.

A late 2nd round pick is not cutting it.

Back
Top Bottom