2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

John Salmons is the Spurs' answer for youth and athleticism?
laugh.gif

And after the Richard Jefferson Experiment looks like a failure?

Mason was struggling a bit, but he hasnt gotten much PT in general good dela for both teams.

i see the Spurs did this just to free up more PT for blair, but they lose their center that was able to stretch the floor and shoot 3s. salmons is hot garbage.

Franchise, that deal better be true, or im going to murder you.
laugh.gif

Wizards are believed to be getting back Zydrunas Ilgauskas & a 1st round pick, according to the source.

Source told me that the Wizards are closing in on a 3-team trade that will send Antawn Jamison to CLE and Drew Gooden to a Western Conf team
from michael lee...who else is involved??!?!?!?!

no hickson or moon?!?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Source told me that the Wizards are closing in on a 3-team trade that will send Antawn Jamison to CLE and Drew Gooden to a Western Conf team
No Gooden for Mavs?

Darn.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Regardless if we win the title or not this year, or Bron bounces this summer, I will NEVER blame Danny.  Dude has given this franchise 100% effort plus some...
Wait, so are you saying you would never blame Ferry if he brings in Amare or even if he fails to bring in Amare? Or both?

Without Amare or another major move before the deadline tomorrow I don't know how he can go without blame. Lebron has never played with the caliber of players that Mitch Kupchak has placed around Kobe.
Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, Shaquille (I guess but you could argue Kobe was the second fiddle to Shaq then) etc.

Mo Williams is not applicable
indifferent.gif

I don't know how he could go without blame.
First of all, why the hell are you trying to compare the city of Cleveland to Los Angeles?!

Second of all, why the hell are you trying to compare the Cleveland Cavaliers Organzation to the Los Ageles Lakers Organization?!

Comparing Mitch Kupchack's job with Kobe Bryant in Los Angeles to Danny Ferry's job with LeBron James in Cleveland is absolutely ridiculous.  The situations aren't even comparable on multiple levels.

Now Miami can balk at including Beasley in any potential deal. Who are the Heat bidding against now?

They could offer whatever they want to offer to Phoenix, or, try and sign him outright in the summer.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Chad Ford is reporting Darko for Cardinal swap, which saves the Knicks money but most likely Cardinal will be waived to clear space for incoming Celtics players.
What does this do for the Timberwolves exactly? I don't see any benefit in it for us...we needed Cardinal's contract.

Yea its now either Amare gets traded to the Heat or he stays. If im Miami, im trying my hardest to get him.

Wizards are believed to be getting back Zydrunas Ilgauskas & a 1st round pick, according to the source.

no hickson or moon?!?!
nerd.gif

You dummy, there wasn't anyone mentioned leaving Cleveland.
laugh.gif

Better fit than Murphy, short term.

Interesting. Good enough for a title? Perhaps.

Just glad they didnt land Amare.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

no hickson or moon?!?!
nerd.gif

You dummy, there wasn't anyone mentioned leaving Cleveland.
laugh.gif

what??

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Per Washington Post -

Antawn has been traded to Cleveland.
eek.gif

Now you're talkin.  Depending on what they give up, Jamison in Cleveland is a big big move.  THAT'S a power move. 

Back
Top Bottom