2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

I wonder if they don't get Lebron will they try to wait it out for Melo or someone else?

Such a weird place their in, because they're is no automatic that they're getting anyone.
It would be hard to tell the fans (and D'Antoni
laugh.gif
) to wait another year.

They said memphis wanted too much for oj so obviously they tried to deal one of their best assets for a better player. I would rather stick with oj though

^^^^That's what I came in here to ask, I haven't heard anyone report it...and I even went to the Boston Celtics website and theirs nothing bout the trade...

[h1]Robinson Deal To Boston Now Official[/h1]
Feb 18, 2010 3:24 PM EST

Robinson_Nate_nyk.jpg
Nate Robinson and Marcus Landry have been dealt to Boston for Eddie House, JR Giddens and Bill Walker, according to Alan Hahn of Newsday.

NBATV reported that the Knicks will also receive a pick.

idk.. hope it didnt go through tho

smh.gif
we are going to lose wade next year because riley didnt make anything happen even when the cavs passed on amare... we had 1st round picks and a lot of expiring contracts and NOTHING HAPPENED.... i wonder if wade is thinking " do he really wanna help me win? especially after what i showed last year?".... im not sure if the "just watch and see who we sign next year" thing is gonna work anymore... especially seeing how the cavs are doing everything they can do keep lebron in cleveland... while wade is one of the top 3 players and the heat didnt do anything....

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

How good... if any, is Sergio Rodriquez? Anyone you can compare him to? Kobe? j.p
I think Rodriguez will drive NYK fans crazy. He forces too many passes and he's not that great of a shooter.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

smh.gif
we are going to lose wade next year because riley didnt make anything happen even when the cavs passed on amare... we had 1st round picks and a lot of expiring contracts and NOTHING HAPPENED.... i wonder if wade is thinking " do he really wanna help me win? especially after what i showed last year?".... im not sure if the "just watch and see who we sign next year" thing is gonna work anymore... especially seeing how the cavs are doing everything they can do keep lebron in cleveland... while wade is one of the top 3 players and the heat didnt do anything....
Better hope Mike Beasley turns it on or else. . .

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

How good... if any, is Sergio Rodriquez? Anyone you can compare him to? Kobe? j.p
I think Rodriguez will drive NYK fans crazy. He forces too many passes and he's not that great of a shooter.
Reminds me of Chris Duhon.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

TNT started @ 7pm tonight to talk about all the trades for an HR.
Dip, you have a link to TNT right now?
Naw, I'm watching on TSN2.

Check atdhe.net or channelsurfing.net but when I check those earlier no one had it up.

Back
Top Bottom