2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

NOBODY is winning a ring with ROnnie BRewer as a #2 option. I didn't use that as a basis for this argument. HE did. LOL

Hell no he isn't a #2 option.
So is your argument is that Brewer is better? If so, how about you explain why you think Ronnie Brewer is better than Rudy Gay. Because statistically Gay is better. 

Statistically he SHOOTS OUTSIDE shots better. That is IT. So HOW can you make a BROAD statement saying statistically Rudy is better?

Ronnie:
Less TOS
MORE Assists
Higher FG%
More steals
LESS fouls even though he is MORE aggressive on the defensive end ( How is that possible
laugh.gif
)
Depends on your definition of statistics i guess...because i look at both their game logs

Rudy Gay

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...HPFQH4zCBf.0WhGhn1JaPaB4

Ronnie Brewer

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...HPFQH4zCBf.0WhGhn1JgPaB4

and I see Rudy Gay putting up better number.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

NOBODY is winning a ring with ROnnie BRewer as a #2 option. I didn't use that as a basis for this argument. HE did. LOL

Hell no he isn't a #2 option.
So is your argument is that Brewer is better? If so, how about you explain why you think Ronnie Brewer is better than Rudy Gay. Because statistically Gay is better. 

Why are we still having this conversation anyway?
laugh.gif

Rudy is arguably one of the top SF's in the league, yet Brewer suppose to be better than him? I've seen Rudy take over games with Iguodala guarding him, he went at Durant, went at Melo, etc. If he's on, its extremely hard to stop him because you can't block his shot. He can shoot, slash and finish over most big men guarding the rim. No, I don't think he'll be a superstar at this point, but he's an all-star caliber SF. Why is this even an debate?
laugh.gif
wat.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread today has taken so many damn turns.
laugh.gif

Between The playing ability of Jordan Hill to now Ronnie Brewer and Rudy Gay comparisons, is the reason I love the NBA and this board.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

So when Curry comes off the books for NY and they have more cap space and the collective bargaining agreement lowers players salaries like it's speculated, they have a chance at Melo or CP3 as well??
Melo next offseason, CP can out out in 2012

Depends on your definition of statistics i guess...because i look at both their game logs

Rudy Gay

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...HPFQH4zCBf.0WhGhn1JaPaB4

Ronnie Brewer

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...HPFQH4zCBf.0WhGhn1JgPaB4

and I see Rudy Gay putting up better number.
Aye smart child, there is something called AVERAGES that people use to look up #'s so they don't have to look at each and every game log.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

So when Curry comes off the books for NY and they have more cap space and the collective bargaining agreement lowers players salaries like it's speculated, they have a chance at Melo or CP3 as well??

You think Lee will stay after this season or they'll low ball him and he'll walk knowing he might get less money but he might be the only reason any FA might come there even though Gallo and Chandler are nice young pieces.

Brewer to Grizz is a good move for grizzlies, but Baaaaad bad move for Utah IMO.

I guess they feel that they'll get their replacement with NYKs pick.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Uptown1090Slime wrote:

I need the Lakers, Celts, or Magic to win the chip this year. If Cleveland doesnt win it all im 100% certain that James will come here along with bosh
pimp.gif
That team in Cleveland is loaded now with jamison in the mix they have no excuses imo

laugh.gif

i just want Lebron to leave cleveland so these "cavs fans" will finally stop talking smack and disappear then go back to being irrelevant again

but honestly though the cavs are probably gonna win it all this year...jamison made them that much better

Yea man im rooting for you guys, hopefully Lebron is walking off the court without shaking hands come playoff time

Only if they don't use up their cap space this summer. If they do, Curry is more valuable as a trade asset this time next year.

There's a loophole if Dallas wants Gooden back and he gets cut and wants to come back.

He was traded from WAS to LAC, but the 30-day wait no longer applies to Dallas.

The pertinent section of the CBA - Art VII Sect 8 para (g) - says, "If a team trades a player and the assignee Team subsequently terminates the Player's Contract, the assignor Team shall not be permitted to sign the player to a new contract until at least thirty (30) days have passed..."

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

You think Lee will stay after this season or they'll low ball him and he'll walk knowing he might get less money but he might be the only reason any FA might come there even though Gallo and Chandler are nice young pieces.
I think and hope we will resign Lee... i'm sure Walsh will tell him he's gonna attempt to sign a superstar first then Lee.

btw - http://niketalk.com/topic/236915

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

per windy tweet

Ilgauskas stays put but Wiz dump Dominic McGuire to Sac, get out of tax. Buyout still likely but may cost Z more now, less leverage.
2 minutes ago from web

Are you talking about Ilgauskas staying put in Washington?

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

can someone explain to me UTA's pick this year via NYK?

is it a top 3 pick automatically?
What the hell?

It's an unprotected pick.

Whatever the Knicks get in the draft lottery, it goes to the Jazz, whether it's 1, 7, or 17.

I wonder if they don't get Lebron will they try to wait it out for Melo or someone else?

Such a weird place their in, because there no automatic that their getting anyone.

Back
Top Bottom