2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

From Hollinger's Chat:

Eddie (Hoboken, NJ)

Instant analysis Mr Hollinger on the 3 way deal please? Especially for the Knicks..
John Hollinger
(1:27 PM)

Coming shortly ... I'm going to need to exit and post my trade grades. Before I go, two pieces of news to share. First, one tidbit that went unreported in Salmons deal is that Bucks got rights to swap first-round picks with Bulls, top-10 protected. Second, I misspoke on Wizards' tax situations -- it's 483K over, not 843K. Either way, buyout for Z looms as the obvious solution.

@chadfordinsider Latest: Bucks got right to swap first round picks with Bulls this year as part of Salmons deal. Top 10 protected 2 minutes ago

We have to move Kirk... NOW.

It essential.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at people here actually excited for T-Mac other than his expiring contract.

I will say it again, T-Mac hasn't worked out (let alone play any ball) in nearly a month....

^im sure hes been stayin in shape n he has been workin out with one of the top trainers as was reported yest. onsc

Confirmed the Rockets get Jordan Hill.

Yes, Jeffries is a bum. Yes, KMart is injury prone and soft (but can score). Yes, losing Landry blows.

But the Rockets get everything they were gonna get with NYK initially and now add on Martin.

Hill + Martin + Jeffries + 2011 swap + 2012 1st rounder + Jordan Hill

Morey
pimp.gif

He backed NY into a corner by basically letting it be known he could do a deal with Sac straight up without them. As a result, Donnie had to give up the goods.

OneTrust wrote:
How am i mad?  You mad i called you out on your BS again?  Gotta love Kobe fans getting SONNED!
laugh.gif
  Making excuses already and thinking of "conspiracy theories" because you're jealous of Bron getting more love than your idol Kobe.  It's okay to like another basketball player.  So is John Wall your next "hated  player?"   Only if he takes away Kobe's shine huh?
laugh.gif

bro you do know that noble is like the biggest kobe basher right?

i really hate the fact just cause were Laker fans it doesnt mean were kobe stans...he just happens to be our current best player on our favorite team

Originally Posted by 35KD

Time for the T-mac show at the Garden
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Forgot he was only 30 years old
. Hopefully he can do well the remainder of the season and not get injured anymore.

same here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Confirmed the Rockets get Jordan Hill.

Yes, Jeffries is a bum. Yes, KMart is injury prone and soft (but can score). Yes, losing Landry blows.

But the Rockets get everything they were gonna get with NYK initially and now add on Martin.

Hill + Martin + Jeffries + 2011 swap + 2012 1st rounder + Jordan Hill

Morey
pimp.gif

He backed NY into a corner by basically letting it be known he could do a deal with Sac straight up without them. As a result, Donnie had to give up the goods.
Well done by Morey.  I would have been content to the initial trade with Houston, but clearly Walsh didn't want to give up Hill or unprotected picks.  He made his move and forced Walsh's hand plus getting Martin. 

This is the most incompetent group of nincompoops EVER!!

Get a deal done, stop reporting before the deal is done, give us the facts when it's finalized.

laugh.gif

Updated: February 18, 2010, 1:21 PM ET

[h2]Sources: Knicks acquire McGrady[/h2]

Comment Email Print
By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

The Houston Rockets, Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks have agreed to terms that will expand the Houston-Sacramento deal into a three-way trade that lands Tracy McGrady with the Knicks, according to NBA front-office sources.

The Knicks will acquire McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez from Sacramento, sources said.

The Rockets get Kevin Martin, Jordan Hill and Jared Jeffriesfrom New York and will have the right to swap first-round picks withNew York in 2011 as well as take on New York's 2012 first-round pick.

Sacramento obtains Houston's Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey and New York's Larry Hughes.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We have to move Kirk... NOW.

It essential.
smh.gif
Who you want for him?

I think its time for Memphis to go ahead and move Conley and Rudy in a package deal. Memphis. We still need a backup big that can give Z-Bo and Gasol significant rest. We need a true 6th man, a better PG and a defensive minded SF.

The thing is, Memphis doesn't have the balls to do so. We aren't going to go far with Conley not on the same track as OJ/Z-Bo/Gasol and Rudy reading from a different book. I hate to lose a guy like Rudy, but I think this team could be so much better with the RIGHT moves.

Im not so happy about the deal then. you disappointed me donnie.

shoulda said $%#$ you to houston, and let em get rid of their 6th man and get their fragile scoring threat.

Back
Top Bottom