2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by one11archerave

%@+ is Mike Brown talking about, wife and kids?
roll.gif

i dunno. dude is ******ed i think.

why the +$@% are they airing this???? this aint even a press conference introducing jamison....??? guess they already setting up highlights for the championship dvd at the end of the year? i see you stern
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  SO i see that will be your excuse when the Cavs win it all this year huh?  I see you.

excuse? its the got damn truth.... the nba is like wrestling

mavs heat ring a bell???

good thing the magic knocked out the cavs last year... 

pimp.gif
WOW...but when your Lakers win, it's all legit right?  Gotta be kidding me.  Out of ANY team, the Lakers winning is the biggest money maker.  I see you Stern!
eyes.gif

uh oh you mad again
roll.gif
 gotta love the laker haters and their temper
smokin.gif

How am i mad?  You mad i called you out on your BS again?  Gotta love Kobe fans getting SONNED!
laugh.gif
  Making excuses already and thinking of "conspiracy theories" because you're jealous of Bron getting more love than your idol Kobe.  It's okay to like another basketball player.  So is John Wall your next "hated  player?"   Only if he takes away Kobe's shine huh?
laugh.gif

Sacremento is dreaming if they think Lee is going to be involved in that three-way. Not unless Eddy Curry is somehow involved.

As great as twitter and constant internet updates can be for news/sports/etc. it's resulted in some of the worst "journalism" from sportswriters I've ever witnessed.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Statis22

So it seems David Lee could be the key in the NYC/Hou/Sac mega deal. Its gettin serious.
smh.gif

If they trade Lee Im done with this team.
I'm gonna be honest.... I dont think the Kings are gonna be able to get Lee. Ain't no way he consents to a trade to the Kings
laugh.gif

Its like teams are trying to force the Knicks to do stuff they don't want to do just so they can hold on to some of those contracts.
laugh.gif

There's no way they dealing Lee.

Kings better not get Lee, he's a role model to the kids.
2ms4jz6.gif

Get Tmac, ship Jeffries blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's been "reported" that T-Mac is going to be very upset if he's not traded to NY before the deadline.

Like the Rockets F.O gives a rats @#! about him being upset
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Tellum is one of the most powerful agents in sports.  The front office needs to give a rats ##@ about that.  Same thing with Sacramento.

no they really dont need to give a rats **% about the agent, worry about whats best for your team and nothing else

So you're telling me if you're Sacramento and you have T-Mac you don't worry about at least trying to appease the agent of your best player Tyreke Evans?  I'm not saying they need to just give in and give McGrady away but that has to be in the back of their minds.

OK

Lee said he will not consent to the kings trade via real gm.

The other player in the nate deal is marcus landry

Kings should have adequate cap room even though they wouldn't get the BR to Lee if the trade happens. Lee can veto any trade lol.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

"On Lakers: Source says they're standing pat. You're now free to enjoy the surf, west coasters."-Ric Bucher

What does standing pat mean???

Doing nothing, our team is good enough.

This should be a televised event with all 30 gm's in a room or possibly a chat room with each team represented. Would be crazy.

Clippers fans: No Dunleavy! Just stay in the corner and don't talk to anyone!
Knicks fans: No Walshy! Get back to that chair next to Morey. Kick Petrie's +#+ off that chair.

i said it last year when the kicks turned down the kings trade for jefferies because they didnt want to give up nate

if your whole goal is to get cap space for 2 max players then why not just trade whatever? if houston wants draft picks give it to them, if some wants lee and will take curry or jefferies with them then BYE

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Its like teams are trying to force the Knicks to do stuff they don't want to do just so they can hold on to some of those contracts.
laugh.gif

There's no way they dealing Lee.

This is how its supposed to be. but I won't put anything by the knicks until its all said and done.

Tmac to the Knicks
smh.gif

Well, it's been fun throughout the years.  Thanks for the memories Tmac...I feel a Penny Hardaway-like ending. 

Knicks get: TMac, Sergio Rodriguez, swap 2011 first rounder with Houston
Kings get: Landry, Dorsey, Larry Hughes
Rockets get: Kevin Martin, Jeffries, swapping 2011 first rounders with Knicks, get 2012 Knicks pick

Back
Top Bottom