2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Nate + unnamed player for Bill Walker, Giddens, and House. No mention of the pick, but I'm pretty sure there's still a pick in there. I still liked Walker...damn.

I wonder who the other player is
nerd.gif
It's not going to be anyone big because the salaries need to match. Probably Marcus Landry or Toney Douglas.

I really hope its not Douglas
ohwell.gif

I hope Memphis didn't bring Teague in only to put a fire under Conley's $%! like they've done previously.
laugh.gif

I really hope the rumor is true. It can be one of the few smart moves Memphis has made.

We should all start posting dumb !#@* on Twitter and see if it gets any attention from the media. Completely wack trade proposals and rumours. LoL

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Let's talk about Steve Kerr for a sec, how comically bad can one gm be so early? He's taken so many gigantic gambles that have blown up in his face so spectacularly I don't it's possible for anybody to trust this guy with a full scale rebuild?
that shaq trade killed everything
laugh.gif

I was listening on the radio that all this put on Kerr's shoulders is unfair since he was put in there and he brought Shaq over, and D'antoni got fired and Terry Porter is the one that messed things up and tried to make them play defense and everything blew up in his face. After that he just was told to clear cap space. But I hate Kerr, he's an idiot, so I'm with you guys!

Amare is gone in the summer and Steve Nash is gonna look around and find himself on a non-playoff team. I feel bad for Nash...I wish he let his contract run out and had signed with a better team instead.
Nash is almost too nice of a dude... rumor had it that he had a chance to jump ship to Portland last summer before he signed his extension with PHX and before Andre Miller was signed, but backed out due to his loyalty to Robert Sarver and the Suns.  When they traded Shaq to appease him and kept Amare & Hill, he felt obligated to stay.

Can you imagine how amazing Portland would be with Nash, Roy, Aldridge, Webster, and Greg Oden's towl waiving from behind the bench!? 

But alas, Nash is too nice of a dude... hope it doesn't come back to bite him too hard.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I'm not cool with us trading with a playoff team in our conference
tired.gif
so what the hell do you want then? we ant going to play the bobcats in the playoffs and all the rest of you bull fans have done is bash thomas for not bringing it night in and night out. you really think it hurts us that he is playing for the bobcats? not me

bull fans have wanted to cut cap space for next year at any cost, dont start crying when the trades come down now.

i notice the knick fans are the only ones bashing the rockets GM
roll.gif
dont be mad that dude is playing the game right

Whoa G you can chill the #@$! out, you've been defending dudes mental ineptitude for quite some time, it was time for dude to pack his bags bro.  That I've known and have been cool with since the season started.  Like I stated I don't like trading with someone in our conference with whom we are battling for a spot, has nothing to do with keeping that nut #** dude bro.  I understand whats going on. I'd much rather have Hakim who can do everything Tyrus does minus the mental issues while being under a little more control.

"On Lakers: Source says they're standing pat. You're now free to enjoy the surf, west coasters."-Ric Bucher

What does standing pat mean???

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by one11archerave

%@+ is Mike Brown talking about, wife and kids?
roll.gif

i dunno. dude is ******ed i think.

why the +$@% are they airing this???? this aint even a press conference introducing jamison....??? guess they already setting up highlights for the championship dvd at the end of the year? i see you stern
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  SO i see that will be your excuse when the Cavs win it all this year huh?  I see you.

excuse? its the got damn truth.... the nba is like wrestling

mavs heat ring a bell???

good thing the magic knocked out the cavs last year... 

pimp.gif
WOW...but when your Lakers win, it's all legit right?  Gotta be kidding me.  Out of ANY team, the Lakers winning is the biggest money maker.  I see you Stern!
eyes.gif

uh oh you mad again
roll.gif
 gotta love the laker haters and their temper
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's been "reported" that T-Mac is going to be very upset if he's not traded to NY before the deadline.

Like the Rockets F.O gives a rats @#! about him being upset
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Tellum is one of the most powerful agents in sports.  The front office needs to give a rats ##@ about that.  Same thing with Sacramento.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

"On Lakers: Source says they're standing pat. You're now free to enjoy the surf, west coasters."-Ric Bucher

it means staying put. not doing anything.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

stand pat  (American informal) also sit pat (Australian informal)

to refuse to make any changes - Our advice to investors is, stand pat - the recession will soon be over.

Just means they're going to wait on Kobe's old, broken down butt to get back on the court without making any moves.  Guess it also means that nobody wanted to take on that jerk-o supreme, Sasha.

Although I don't think this team needs changes, I'd gladly take that Hinrich deal with Minnesota mentioned before.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so explain to me why ATL would trade Jeff Teague already?

same thing I was thinking. Why do the Knicks want to trade Jordan Hill already too? Seems so early. Donnie Walsh is a genius so I'll guess I'll just trust him...................

my boy just told me that theres a trade that might go down that nobody is payin close attention to

only hint he givin me is that it has to do with a contender......he could just be blowin smoke n messin with my head

Originally Posted by franchise3

Sacramento beat writer saying Kings trying to get Lee in TMac talks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good luck

Thanks
smile.gif
No way Lee agrees to a trade to the Kings though
frown.gif

#

@chadfordinsider Looks like Jazz are going to say no to Heat on Boozer. Heat made the effort, but aren't offering enough (linkage coming soon) ... 3 minutes ago

Originally Posted by Law3001

LazyJ10 wrote:

I don't know about any of ya'll..but I ain't getting $#! done at work till the deadline passes.
Truth...i keep checking back to see if anything new happened.
laugh.gif

And Tmac to the Bulls would be
pimp.gif

But Tmac to the Kings or Knicks is official career over, thanks for the exciting times.

I 've been stuck at my desk hiding from my boss. Just got some random excel sheet on the screen trying to look productive, but then hitting that Alt-Tab back to NT
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Same here bro. I have my back to everybody too in the open. Trying to be a ninja and %$+*. As soon as I hear pitter-patter of the feet Alt+Tab with the quickness. haha

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's been "reported" that T-Mac is going to be very upset if he's not traded to NY before the deadline.

Like the Rockets F.O gives a rats @#! about him being upset
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Tellum is one of the most powerful agents in sports.  The front office needs to give a rats ##@ about that.  Same thing with Sacramento.

no they really dont need to give a rats **% about the agent, worry about whats best for your team and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom