2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I want to see my Hawks bring in another big man. We can't make it past the 2nd round with only three bigs

thats what im saying we need a center, so horford can play pf and smith can play sf

In the long term yes, but we can't get a starting center today. We need another big to come of the bench with Zaza, because Joe Smith is done, Collins ain't #+@#, and Randolph Morris hasn't done anything worthwhile since he played for the Atlanta Celtics and Kentucky. Mike Bibby ain't cuttin it either.

ive been said they need to trade bibby for a big and let crawford play the point............they can develope teague( his shooting) over the summer so he can be solid coming off the bench..but we do need help for zaza especially since he gets in foul trouble a lot for being so physical
See we can't have two ball dominant guards (Crawford & Johnson). The ball won't get farther than those two. I wish we would've went after Sessions in the offseason. I hope Sund can make some moves in the 2010 offseason

i see bibby leaving this offseason, im pretty sure the hawks know they have to get another big now......i kind of get the feeling that next season crawford wont be coming off the bench, and i damn sure dont think the hawks are letting joe johnson leave so this will be something to look at

Woj is saying the Thomas deal is agreed upon - Chicago has agreed in principle to trade Tyrus Thomas to Charlotte for Flip Murray, Acie Law and a future first round pick, a source tells Y

Originally Posted by franchise3

Don't worry Knicks fans, from everything I read it looks likely TMac will end up a Knick. We'll see though. Hopefully the Rockets net back Jordan Hill.

No, Morey and his greedy *#@ can screw himself.  From what ive read, Walsh was balking at sending jordan hill, and not the protection of the picks.

Stupid deal for Houston.

I want to see my Hawks bring in another big man. We can't make it past the 2nd round with only three bigs

thats what im saying we need a center, so horford can play pf and smith can play sf

In the long term yes, but we can't get a starting center today. We need another big to come of the bench with Zaza, because Joe Smith is done, Collins ain't #+@#, and Randolph Morris hasn't done anything worthwhile since he played for the Atlanta Celtics and Kentucky. Mike Bibby ain't cuttin it either.

ive been said they need to trade bibby for a big and let crawford play the point............they can develope teague( his shooting) over the summer so he can be solid coming off the bench..but we do need help for zaza especially since he gets in foul trouble a lot for being so physical
See we can't have two ball dominant guards (Crawford & Johnson). The ball won't get farther than those two. I wish we would've went after Sessions in the offseason. I hope Sund can make some moves in the 2010 offseason

i see bibby leaving this offseason, im pretty sure the hawks know they have to get another big now......i kind of get the feeling that next season crawford wont be coming off the bench, and i damn sure dont think the hawks are letting joe johnson leave so this will be something to look at
(1) I doubt anybody will take Bibby, he has a couple more years left on the contract and his skills are regressing
(2) Joe has the ball in his court when it comes to the contract (AS Starter;possibly a deep playoff run);I don't know what we'll do if he doesn't return
(3) We know Mike Woodson has no idea how to utilize personnel (see Stoudamire, Salim) I can't see him figuring out how to use Crawford and Johnson together

laugh.gif
 at Mike Brown

Pretty square deal. Hurts dealing Landry but at least they pick up a pure SG in Martin who can help the scoring load.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Fuuuuuuuuu!!!
sick.gif

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64834/20100218/bobcats_make_trade_for_tyrus_thomas/[/h1]
[h1]Bobcats Make Trade For Tyrus Thomas[/h1]
Thomas_Tyrus_chi.jpg

Update: Yahoo! reports that Acie Law and Flip Murray will be the two players sent to Chicago for Thomas if this deal is finalized.

Update No. 2: Yahoo! reports that this deal has now been formally agreed upon.

Based on this deal I believe that Kirk is pretty much gone... We better get something solid.
tired.gif

This makes getting Hakim Warrick in that Salmons trade make more sense now.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody watching cavs press conference right now? danny ferry making it look like z aint coming back. maybe its just an act. dude looking like someone got shot lol

I'm sure everyone learned their lesson after the Stackhouse debacle. 

yea hes a @*!$%. someone asked him if he would be as happy with the trade if z didnt come back and he basically ducked the question. had a face on him like he knew stern was giving orders this summer.....

If you are Dwayne Wade, how have the Heat demonstrated that they are trying to make you happy? This guy's frustrations have to be mounting.

Originally Posted by CP1708

anybody watching cavs press conference right now? danny ferry making it look like z aint coming back. maybe its just an act. dude looking like someone got shot lol

I'm sure everyone learned their lesson after the Stackhouse debacle. 

yea hes a @*!$%. someone asked him if he would be as happy with the trade if z didnt come back and he basically ducked the question. had a face on him like he knew stern was giving orders this summer.....

I'm tellin yall I think Cuban will get Big Z

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Fuuuuuuuuu!!!
sick.gif

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64834/20100218/bobcats_make_trade_for_tyrus_thomas/[/h1]
[h1]Bobcats Make Trade For Tyrus Thomas[/h1]
Thomas_Tyrus_chi.jpg

Update: Yahoo! reports that Acie Law and Flip Murray will be the two players sent to Chicago for Thomas if this deal is finalized.

Update No. 2: Yahoo! reports that this deal has now been formally agreed upon.

Based on this deal I believe that Kirk is pretty much gone... We better get something solid.
tired.gif

This makes getting Hakim Warrick in that Salmons trade make more sense now.
I hope so, otherwise this trade makes no sense.

(1) I doubt anybody will take Bibby, he has a couple more years left on the contract and his skills are regressing
(2) Joe has the ball in his court when it comes to the contract (AS Starter;possibly a deep playoff run);I don't know what we'll do if he doesn't return
(3) We know Mike Woodson has no idea how to utilize personnel (see Stoudamire, Salim) I can't see him figuring out how to use Crawford and Johnson together

i blame him having no damn eyebrows

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If you are Dwayne Wade, how have the Heat demonstrated that they are trying to make you happy? This guy's frustrations have to be mounting.
Not really.

what is going on with the bulls ??? i thought they wouldve gave up tyrus for tmac

Houston was pussyfooting around with the deal... had to position ourselves to make other deals, this one came before they brought something real to the table.  I'm not mad at it, besides the fact that it helps Charlotte get stronger, and we're currently fighting them for playoff positioning.

Nate + unnamed player for Bill Walker, Giddens, and House. No mention of the pick, but I'm pretty sure there's still a pick in there. I still liked Walker...damn.

%@+ is Mike Brown talking about, wife and kids?
roll.gif

i dunno. dude is ******ed i think.

why the +$@% are they airing this???? this aint even a press conference introducing jamison....??? guess they already setting up highlights for the championship dvd at the end of the year? i see you stern
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom