2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

http://twitter.com/RicBucher
RicBucher Sources say Cha islikeliest destination for Bulls' Ty Thomas right now, in exchange forexpiring contracts. Flip Murray/Acie Law works.

Wasn't there a pick involved when this trade came up earlier in the week? Funny that we're trading with two teams that we're in a playoff race with.

*edit*
[h1]Bobcats Close To Deal For Tyrus Thomas[/h1]
Thomas_Tyrus_chi.jpg

The Bobcats are close to landing Tyrus Thomas in a deal with theBulls that would send expiring contracts and a future No. 1 pick toChicago, a person with knowledge of the situation told CBSSports.com.
A source told Yahoo! that a deal between the Bulls and Knicks for Thomas is now considered a longshot.

I want to see my Hawks bring in another big man. We can't make it past the 2nd round with only three bigs

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ is ajinca still a bobcat?
iwould rather get him n see if we can develop him
Ya he has played for the Maine Red Claws(Their NBDL team) for most of the season

Originally Posted by one11archerave

RicBucher Sources say Cha islikeliest destination for Bulls' Ty Thomas right now, in exchange forexpiring contracts. Flip Murray/Acie Law works.
Wasn't there a pick involved when this trade came up earlier in the week? Funny that we're trading with two teams that we're in a playoff race with.

*edit*
Thomas_Tyrus_chi.jpg

The Bobcats are close to landing Tyrus Thomas in a deal with theBulls that would send expiring contracts and a future No. 1 pick toChicago, a person with knowledge of the situation told CBSSports.com.
A source told Yahoo! that a deal between the Bulls and Knicks for Thomas is now considered a longshot.

Yup i also remember hearing that a 1st rounder was going to be involved

I had very little respect for Tracy McGrady to begin with, but if he goes that route, it's all gone...
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

I want to see my Hawks bring in another big man. We can't make it past the 2nd round with only three bigs

thats what im saying we need a center, so horford can play pf and smith can play sf

Its alot of business going down today. I would hate to be in a players position right now. You have no idea whats going on, until you get that call. (insert player) ________you have been traded to___________. (insert team). Either you 
mad.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by one11archerave

RicBucher Sources say Cha is likeliest destination for Bulls' Ty Thomas right now, in exchange for expiring contracts. Flip Murray/Acie Law works.

*edit*
Thomas_Tyrus_chi.jpg

The Bobcats are close to landing Tyrus Thomas in a deal with the Bulls that would send expiring contracts and a future No. 1 pick to Chicago, a person with knowledge of the situation told CBSSports.com.

I'm not cool with us trading with a playoff team in our conference
tired.gif

However Flip would be a good replacement for Kirk as far as scoring goes, not sure about his defensive capabilities though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

thats what im saying we need a center, so horford can play pf and smith can play sf

In the long term yes, but we can't get a starting center today. We need another big to come of the bench with Zaza, because Joe Smith is done, Collins ain't +!*#, and Randolph Morris hasn't done anything worthwhile since he played for the Atlanta Celtics and Kentucky. Mike Bibby ain't cuttin it either.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I don't know about any of ya'll..but I ain't getting $#! done at work till the deadline passes.
Truth...i keep checking back to see if anything new happened.
laugh.gif

And Tmac to the Bulls would be
pimp.gif

But Tmac to the Kings or Knicks is official career over, thanks for the exciting times.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

LazyJ10 wrote:

I don't know about any of ya'll..but I ain't getting $#! done at work till the deadline passes.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

But Tmac to the Kings or Knicks is official career over, thanks for the exciting times.

I 've been stuck at my desk hiding from my boss. Just got some random excel sheet on the screen trying to look productive, but then hitting that Alt-Tab back to NT
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

In the long term yes, but we can't get a starting center today. We need another big to come of the bench with Zaza, because Joe Smith is done, Collins ain't #+@#, and Randolph Morris hasn't done anything worthwhile since he played for the Atlanta Celtics and Kentucky. Mike Bibby ain't cuttin it either.

ive been said they need to trade bibby for a big and let crawford play the point............they can develope teague( his shooting) over the summer so he can be solid coming off the bench..but we do need help for zaza especially since he gets in foul trouble a lot for being so physical

Law3001 wrote:

I 've been stuck at my desk hiding from my boss. Just got some random excel sheet on the screen trying to look productive, but then hitting that Alt-Tab back to NT
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

@#$% got my nerves all up and ##$@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In the long term yes, but we can't get a starting center today. We need another big to come of the bench with Zaza, because Joe Smith is done, Collins ain't #+@#, and Randolph Morris hasn't done anything worthwhile since he played for the Atlanta Celtics and Kentucky. Mike Bibby ain't cuttin it either.

ive been said they need to trade bibby for a big and let crawford play the point............they can develope teague( his shooting) over the summer so he can be solid coming off the bench..but we do need help for zaza especially since he gets in foul trouble a lot for being so physical
See we can't have two ball dominant guards (Crawford & Johnson). The ball won't get farther than those two. I wish we would've went after Sessions in the offseason. I hope Sund can make some moves in the 2010 offseason

anybody watching cavs press conference right now? danny ferry making it look like z aint coming back. maybe its just an act. dude looking like someone got shot lol

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by OneTrust

LazyJ10 wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I only have 2 people to report to, both of which are NBA fans so I'm good.
Desk that faces the door with my own office FTW!!
No monitor snitching on me.

This deadline sucks and is awesome at the same time.

And yep, Ferry definitely trying to get Z back by looking somber at this presser, lol.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody watching cavs press conference right now? danny ferry making it look like z aint coming back. maybe its just an act. dude looking like someone got shot lol

I'm sure everyone learned their lesson after the Stackhouse debacle. 

Back
Top Bottom