2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by one11archerave

[h1]Chicago's Top Priority Is Dealing Hinrich[/h1]
Hinrich_Kirk_chi.jpg

Feb 18, 2010 10:08 AM EST

Chicago's top priority ahead of the deadline is clearing Kirk Hinrich,according to a report from the Daily Herald's Mike McGraw.
The Bulls are trying to clear additional cap space for this summer.

Memphis can give them cap relief. We need a player we could put beside OJ. We can also keep Conley in the deal if we want to. Just give them Hunter and Williams.
laugh.gif

man everybody clearing cap space....

i wont even bother goin outside this summer waitin to see who signs with who

Its going to make me angry if Memphis doesn't get anything done. They've been bragging about being the only team with a + in cap relief close to the deadline and that they would be able to get a deal done. Well here goes their chance.

I'm not talking about no damn Dorrell Wright either.
laugh.gif

STEIN_LINE_HQ Just filed: Suns owner Sarver confirms to
ESPN.com that he told Amare last night in closed-door meeting that Amare unlikely to be traded

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

STEIN_LINE_HQ Just filed: Suns owner Sarver confirms to
ESPN.com that he told Amare last night in closed-door meeting that Amare unlikely to be traded
roll.gif

STAT is TIGHT

I hope Amare is stuck with the Suns. He and his agent have overvalued him and now his exorbitant demands are incapable of being met by anyone. He's a $10 million per year player tops and is not the kind of player to make or break a franchise.

Let's talk about Steve Kerr for a sec, how comically bad can one gm be so early? He's taken so many gigantic gambles that have blown up in his face so spectacularly I don't it's possible for anybody to trust this guy with a full scale rebuild?

agreed with sirius
amare reminds me of shawn kemp

hes def. worths 10 mil but past that, nope

Steve Kerr is horrible, but I don't know if Amare's agent is to blame. STAT has got most of his explosiveness back after the microfracture surgery and he's putting up monster numbers this year. Is he trying to get Pau Gasol type money or is he looking for a max deal before the new CBA comes up? PHX is going to look really stupid when he walks this offseason for nothing.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Let's talk about Steve Kerr for a sec, how comically bad can one gm be so early? He's taken so many gigantic gambles that have blown up in his face so spectacularly I don't it's possible for anybody to trust this guy with a full scale rebuild?
that shaq trade killed everything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom