2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Nate + unnamed player for Bill Walker, Giddens, and House. No mention of the pick, but I'm pretty sure there's still a pick in there. I still liked Walker...damn.

I wonder who the other player is
nerd.gif

Woj has an article about could be fireworks if Sac doesn't trade TMac to NY, since Tellum is also agent to Tyreke. A 3 team expanded deal could include 15 players
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by one11archerave

%@+ is Mike Brown talking about, wife and kids?
roll.gif

i dunno. dude is ******ed i think.

why the +$@% are they airing this???? this aint even a press conference introducing jamison....??? guess they already setting up highlights for the championship dvd at the end of the year? i see you stern
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  SO i see that will be your excuse when the Cavs win it all this year huh?  I see you.

from Ken Berger - #Suns are "going to hold" on Stoudemire, source says. STAT stays in PHX. #NBA

Terrible move by Phx. No chance he's staying there after the season.

It's been "reported" that T-Mac is going to be very upset if he's not traded to NY before the deadline.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's been "reported" that T-Mac is going to be very upset if he's not traded to NY before the deadline.

Like the Rockets F.O gives a rats @#! about him being upset
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

so will NY fans, I just want Jeffries GONE
mad.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Suns are so dumb for not moving Amare. He's going to walk away and they're going to look stupid.

Sixers FO even dumber for turning down that package offer that included him.

Stuff like that is one of the many reasons Philly sports never gets any respect.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif

why the +$@% are they airing this???? this aint even a press conference introducing jamison....??? guess they already setting up highlights for the championship dvd at the end of the year? i see you stern
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  SO i see that will be your excuse when the Cavs win it all this year huh?  I see you.

excuse? its the got damn truth.... the nba is like wrestling

mavs heat ring a bell???

good thing the magic knocked out the cavs last year... 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If you are Dwayne Wade, how have the Heat demonstrated that they are trying to make you happy? This guy's frustrations have to be mounting.
Not really.
Wade knows whats going on. Heat will have tons of cap room in the summer and can sign a big player then.

Max contract for Wade + Beasley + Big free agent signing + Sunny south Florida will be enough to make D-Wade happy.

There's no point in Miami trading away assets for Amare when:
a) They aren't going to compete in this years playoffs anyways
b) They could keep their assets and sign a big-man like Amare in the summer

Suns are one of the worst run organizations in the NBA...maybe worse than the Clippers and Warriors. The Clips and GSW have been bad for such a long time that their front office decisions aren't very shocking. However, the Suns kept trading away young assets just so they didn't have to pay them, then they let a man with absolutely no experience become the team's GM and he inherited one of the top 5 teams in the league. What has he done? Pretty much run them into the ground. Amare is gone in the summer and Steve Nash is gonna look around and find himself on a non-playoff team. I feel bad for Nash...I wish he let his contract run out and had signed with a better team instead.

from who? if hes not traded he will get waived and go to the place hes always wanted to play..... lakeshow
pimp.gif

Boozer to Miami all of a sudden as a possibility per Stein and Ford. I feel like Miami has been trying for Boozer for the past 3 years. 

(1) I doubt anybody will take Bibby, he has a couple more years left on the contract and his skills are regressing
(2) Joe has the ball in his court when it comes to the contract (AS Starter;possibly a deep playoff run);I don't know what we'll do if he doesn't return
(3) We know Mike Woodson has no idea how to utilize personnel (see Stoudamire, Salim) I can't see him figuring out how to use Crawford and Johnson together
Sorry ATL fans, but I have a strong feeling that Joe Johnson is going to end up in NY after they realize neither D-Wade nor LeBron are coming to town this summer.  JJ has a great relationship with D'Antoni, became a max-deal star playing in his system in PHX, and would get more endorsement exposure for himself and Jordan Brand in NYC.

If I'm Donny Walsh, Joe Johnson (which would bring in a Bosh or STAT afterwards) is at the TOP of my list of reasonable acquisitions this summer.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Nate + unnamed player for Bill Walker, Giddens, and House. No mention of the pick, but I'm pretty sure there's still a pick in there. I still liked Walker...damn.

I wonder who the other player is
nerd.gif
It's not going to be anyone big because the salaries need to match. Probably Marcus Landry or Toney Douglas.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

excuse? its the got damn truth.... the nba is like wrestling

mavs heat ring a bell???

good thing the magic knocked out the cavs last year... 

pimp.gif
WOW...but when your Lakers win, it's all legit right?  Gotta be kidding me.  Out of ANY team, the Lakers winning is the biggest money maker.  I see you Stern!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

(1) I doubt anybody will take Bibby, he has a couple more years left on the contract and his skills are regressing
(2) Joe has the ball in his court when it comes to the contract (AS Starter;possibly a deep playoff run);I don't know what we'll do if he doesn't return
(3) We know Mike Woodson has no idea how to utilize personnel (see Stoudamire, Salim) I can't see him figuring out how to use Crawford and Johnson together
Sorry ATL fans, but I have a strong feeling that Joe Johnson is going to end up in NY after they realize neither D-Wade nor LeBron are coming to town this summer.  JJ has a great relationship with D'Antoni, became a max-deal star playing in his system in PHX, and would get more endorsement exposure for himself and Jordan Brand in NYC.

If I'm Donny Walsh, Joe Johnson (which would bring in a Bosh or STAT afterwards) is at the TOP of my list of reasonable acquisitions this summer.
I have that feeling too.
frown.gif

Like I said, I don't know what we'll do if he doesn't return. 

I'm not cool with us trading with a playoff team in our conference
tired.gif

so what the hell do you want then? we ant going to play the bobcats in the playoffs and all the rest of you bull fans have done is bash thomas for not bringing it night in and night out. you really think it hurts us that he is playing for the bobcats? not me

bull fans have wanted to cut cap space for next year at any cost, dont start crying when the trades come down now.

i notice the knick fans are the only ones bashing the rockets GM
roll.gif
dont be mad that dude is playing the game right

Back
Top Bottom