2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by one11archerave

%@+ is Mike Brown talking about, wife and kids?
roll.gif

i dunno. dude is ******ed i think.

why the +$@% are they airing this???? this aint even a press conference introducing jamison....??? guess they already setting up highlights for the championship dvd at the end of the year? i see you stern
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  SO i see that will be your excuse when the Cavs win it all this year huh?  I see you.

excuse? its the got damn truth.... the nba is like wrestling

mavs heat ring a bell???

good thing the magic knocked out the cavs last year... 

pimp.gif
WOW...but when your Lakers win, it's all legit right?  Gotta be kidding me.  Out of ANY team, the Lakers winning is the biggest money maker.  I see you Stern!
eyes.gif

uh oh you mad again
roll.gif
 gotta love the laker haters and their temper
smokin.gif

How am i mad?  You mad i called you out on your BS again?  Gotta love Kobe fans getting SONNED!
laugh.gif
  Making excuses already and thinking of "conspiracy theories" because you're jealous of Bron getting more love than your idol Kobe.  It's okay to like another basketball player.  So is John Wall your next "hated  player?"   Only if he takes away Kobe's shine huh?
laugh.gif

sorry but Lebron >Kobe

laugh.gif
@ how dumb you look now. im glad you dont stalk me though cuz then you would know how much i bash kobe for his stupid play.

but yea you mad cuz your team will never ever win anything
laugh.gif

gotta love people who come into threads talking absolutely nothing about the topic at hand.

ill let you sit for a bit and think about how dumb your obsession with kobe bryant and the lakers is

Have a good day
wink.gif

Size 15 Please wrote:
"On Lakers: Source says they're standing pat. You're now free to enjoy the surf, west coasters."-Ric Bucher

uh-oh were doing a trade

this is the same idiot who said kobe has played his last game as a Laker in 2007
laugh.gif

Sources say Houston gets Kevin Martin, Jared Jeffries, right to swap first-round picks with NYK in 2011 and New York's first-rounder in 2012

Sources say Kings get Carl Landry, Joey Dorsey and Larry Hughes

To repeat . . . Sources say Knicks get Tracy McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez

roll.gif

why the +$@% are they airing this???? this aint even a press conference introducing jamison....??? guess they already setting up highlights for the championship dvd at the end of the year? i see you stern
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  SO i see that will be your excuse when the Cavs win it all this year huh?  I see you.

mavs heat ring a bell???

pimp.gif
WOW...but when your Lakers win, it's all legit right?  Gotta be kidding me.  Out of ANY team, the Lakers winning is the biggest money maker.  I see you Stern!
eyes.gif

uh oh you mad again
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Sources say Houston gets Kevin Martin, Jared Jeffries, right to swap first-round picks with NYK in 2011 and New York's first-rounder in 2012

Sources say Kings get Carl Landry, Joey Dorsey and Larry Hughes

To repeat . . . Sources say Knicks get Tracy McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez

The Kings should be forced to be a D-League Team if they complete this trade. Seriously
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i said it last year when the kicks turned down the kings trade for jefferies because they didnt want to give up nate

if your whole goal is to get cap space for 2 max players then why not just trade whatever? if houston wants draft picks give it to them, if some wants lee and will take curry or jefferies with them then BYE
I wouldn't trade Lee, but I wouldn't haggle over picks... You want them, fine...

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

Knicks get: TMac, Sergio Rodriguez, swap 2011 first rounder with Houston
Kings get: Landry, Dorsey, Larry Hughes
Rockets get: Kevin Martin, Jeffries, swapping 2011 first rounders with Knicks, get 2012 Knicks pick

smh at the kings..... it could have been epic
tired.gif

rockets made out like bandits here: kmart + hill + swap 2011 picks + 2012 pick (most likely protected)

I was content on giving up the picks, but my major gripe was giving up on Hill, so much credit to Donnie if this reported deal goes through.

Got rid of Jefferies, kept Hill, and receive T-Mac and Sergrio Rodriguez.

I can live with that.

It is what it is. We get an expiring contract in Hughes, hang on to K9s expiring, and still get Landry. Score
pimp.gif

Kings fans will be rooting HARD for the Cavs in this years playoffs. If Lebron stays and NYK gets nothing, they are cashing in on some lotto picks, depending on if they are protected.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

mavs heat ring a bell???

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

uh oh you mad again
roll.gif
smokin.gif

How am i mad?  You mad i called you out on your BS again?  Gotta love Kobe fans getting SONNED!
laugh.gif
  Making excuses already and thinking of "conspiracy theories" because you're jealous of Bron getting more love than your idol Kobe.  It's okay to like another basketball player.  So is John Wall your next "hated  player?"   Only if he takes away Kobe's shine huh?
laugh.gif

sorry but Lebron >Kobe

laugh.gif
@ how dumb you look now. im glad you dont stalk me though cuz then you would know how much i bash kobe for his stupid play.

but yea you mad cuz your team will never ever win anything
laugh.gif

gotta love people who come into threads talking absolutely nothing about the topic at hand.

ill let you sit for a bit and think about how dumb your obsession with kobe bryant and the lakers is

Have a good day
wink.gif

The topic at hand?  I've been in this thread talking about the trades.  I just saw your stupid comment and addressed it.  Don't be mad you got called out.  U MAD? U MAD?

I love how you play that "I'm not a kobe bryant fan" role either.  EVERYONE on here that's been on Niketalk for awhile KNOW you're one of his biggest "supporters."  So stop the fronting like you haven't been jealous of all the "new" wing players taking your boy's shine.

LOL at your lil Laker fans coming in to save you too.

Anyway, like i said just three posts up or so...Tmac to the Knicks is wack.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

does this fool onetrust have a team? clown was riding tmacs jock harder than his wife back in the day i guess hes moved on to his new crush lebron.

laugh.gif

so long duhon...i bet he becomes a hawk after atlantas dumb move to get marcus how am i still in the nba williams

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

Knicks get: TMac, Sergio Rodriguez, swap 2011 first rounder with Houston
Kings get: Landry, Dorsey, Larry Hughes
Rockets get: Kevin Martin, Jeffries, swapping 2011 first rounders with Knicks, get 2012 Knicks pick

queens got hosed!! haha

Time for the T-mac show at the Garden
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Forgot he was only 30 years old. Hopefully he can do well the remainder of the season and not get injured anymore.

Back
Top Bottom