2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

They better start protecting old man Favre cause if he keeps taking shots like he did in week 1 he wont make it through November.

I cant wait til GB gets a shot at running around and over Loadholt
laugh.gif
Kamp and Co. are gonna have a field day... better hope we cant stop the run and Favreis handing off the whole game.

Yea, well we werent gonna pick off your boy Cutler 4 times and limit the BEST QB/RB Combo in the LEAAAAAAAAGUE to 50 some yards rushing were we, guy?

And weve shut down Peterson before... Granted hes run for 100 in 3 out of the 4 games weve played against him but Vikings are 1-3 against us with him. Saveyour breath about Favre this and that yadda yadda i know.

Peterson wont beat us by himself. We have a good enough Secondary to keep Favre in check and have at least 7 guys in the box. Capers gonna be scheming. I thinkwell split games with the Vikings this year.

Yea, well we werent gonna pick off your boy Cutler 4 times and limit the BEST QB/RB Combo in the LEAAAAAAAAGUE to 50 some yards rushing were we, guy?

And weve shut down Peterson before... Granted hes run for 100 in 3 out of the 4 games weve played against him but Vikings are 1-3 against us with him. Save your breath about Favre this and that yadda yadda i know.

Peterson wont beat us by himself. We have a good enough Secondary to keep Favre in check and have at least 7 guys in the box. Capers gonna be scheming. I think well split games with the Vikings this year.

laugh.gif
yes he will

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

And weve shut down Peterson before... Granted hes run for 100 in 3 out of the 4 games weve played against him but Vikings are 1-3 against us with him. Save your breath about Favre this and that yadda yadda i know.

Peterson wont beat us by himself. We have a good enough Secondary to keep Favre in check and have at least 7 guys in the box. Capers gonna be scheming. I think well split games with the Vikings this year.

laugh.gif
yes he will

You dont pay attention
laugh.gif

Damn Lions. Our secondary is shot to hell. Delmus can fly to the ball which i like but besides him....ehh. And the O-Line is the worst ever. If we can'tpunch it in from the 1..smh

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Damn Lions. Our secondary is shot to hell. Delmus can fly to the ball which i like but besides him....ehh. And the O-Line is the worst ever. If we can't punch it in from the 1..smh
No your team just sucks outside of Megatron and Stafford. Start all over. Again.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Damn Lions. Our secondary is shot to hell. Delmus can fly to the ball which i like but besides him....ehh. And the O-Line is the worst ever. If we can't punch it in from the 1..smh
No your team just sucks outside of Megatron and Stafford. Start all over. Again.
Cold blooded.
laugh.gif

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)-Attention, Green BayPackers fans: Chad Ochocinco(notes) could be headed for a grandstand near you.

The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiversays he'll do a celebratory "Lambeau Leap" if he scores in Sunday's game at Lambeau Field.

During a conference call Wednesday, Ochocinco said he's looking forward to being embraced by cheeseheads. Packers fans might respond the way Browns fansdid when the receiver jumped into the Dawg Pound a few years ago-with a shower of beer and derision.

But, if Packers fans allow just one opposing player to leap, Ochocinco says he should be the guy.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Stafford played terrible in the first game throwing the ball at the ankles of dudes that are 6'3 +. Delmas played good and Foote played the run prettysolid in the 2nd half, and Anthony Henry wasn't to bad at corner. Still I would like to see more pass rush and blitzing and that o-line definatly needs topick it up. We need to get a running game for our pass game to work otherwise this will be another bad season.

Packer Fans are as soft as tissue paper. Try leaping into Philly Stadium, dude might come out with a concussion.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

laugh.gif
yes he will

You need 8 in the box to even have a chance to stop AD... luckily their QB is fugazi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Packer Fans are as soft as tissue paper. Try leaping into Philly Stadium, dude might come out with a concussion.

laugh.gif
sorry murders don't take place in the Lambeau parking lot
roll.gif

Calling fans soft like it matters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Mattered enough for you to post three emoticons.

Opposing receivers stay embarrassing ya'll.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Got back from green bay last night. Game was amazing. Our offense played like %*%+ for he most part, but knowing that and still coming out with the win is even better. I believe we are on our way to having a great year.
Just out of curiosity what was everyone chanting on your way out of the game
happy.gif
THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!!

You know the drill....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Really?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

What the hell do emoticons have to do with anything?

And who are these receivers you speak of? GB gives up some big plays but its the QB's statlines that have numbers where they shouldnt be.

Hope youre not talking about Hester
laugh.gif

Oh and heres some more emoticons for you cause this is such an important argument.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

(that really changes things huh.)

Ok well we have an Interception, an interception, an interception, a Touchdown by Hester, then another interception.

Thats real embarrasing for us packer fans.

Back
Top Bottom