2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ehh. This argument over squads can last all day. My original argument is that GB fans are soft, and this Ocho Cinco talking about doing a Leap is hilarious.Not only that your initial reaction was
pimp.gif
OMGZ I would allow it only him though. Corny, and if GB allows him to score, and then proceed to do that than yallare even softer than I thought.
laugh.gif

Id let Chad leap
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That really made me laugh.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Ok well we have an Interception, an interception, an interception, a Touchdown by Hester, then another interception.

Thats real embarrasing for us packer fans.

Yall about to lose to the Bengals, while the Vikings blowout the Lions.

Chad is a funny guy... Who cares if he wants to clown around? Thats what hes about. Bengals are gonna lose, if we up by 20 pts and chad wants to jump into thecrowd let him, why should i care?

And yea it made me laugh too.

Who are you calling corny?
laugh.gif
You're the one that got all "ZOINKS SCOOBZ!!! LOOK AT HOW MANY EMOTICONS HE USED IN HIS REPLY!!!"

Maybe you should go back to General and do what ever it is you do over there.

LOL at posting a 6 year old clip to try to prove your point though
laugh.gif

?wut. I was having a serious discussion, no reason to bring rollin smiley's into the debate, but you chose to oh well. How do you expect to be takenseriously when you laugh while debating.

"go back to general"
roll.gif
now that was worthy of an emoticon.

Green Bay fans are soft...You agreed, and said who cares?.....

At the end of the day, does it really matter? Not like you guys are winning the division or anything.

Serious discussion? Who gives a #+#* if the demographic of the surrounding area of a teams stadium is this or that? When people are getting stabbed in Lambeauparking lot, tell me... Until then I don't care one bit because it has NO relevance to whats going on out on the field.

I dont care if all 72,000 people in Lambeau are green smurf's as long as they make noise like they always have.

The fact that you think that this is some sort of "serious discussion" is laughable.

You still haven't told me what Opposing WR's have been making a mockery of the Packers... Other than Randy Moss 6 years ago
laugh.gif

I cant wait til GB gets a shot at running around and over Loadholt
laugh.gif
Kamp and Co. are gonna have a field day... better hope we cant stop the run and Favre is handing off the whole game.
laugh.gif

Loadholt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barbre

Originally Posted by SFN 155

I cant wait til GB gets a shot at running around and over Loadholt
laugh.gif
Kamp and Co. are gonna have a field day... better hope we cant stop the run and Favre is handing off the whole game.
laugh.gif

Loadholt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barbre
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ok well we have an Interception, an interception, an interception, a Touchdown by Hester, then another interception.

I will be suprised if the Vikings blowout the Lions. We played terrible last week and still put up 27 on the Saints. Don't get ahead of yourself, Detroitis hungry for a win.

laugh.gif

Stop.

Child Please. and if Ocho does try to leap he'll just get pushed away, no big deal. Somebody else tried and thats what happened but you wont see it causehe's not sniffing the endzone

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I will be suprised if the Vikings blowout the Lions. We played terrible last week and still put up 27 on the Saints. Don't get ahead of yourself, Detroit is hungry for a win.

Hungry? Cats is starving.

That Chillar play was SICK.

I replayed that like 5 times in a row on the DVR... They need to figure out how to keep that guy on the field.

Chillar is are greatest LB in coverage, very athletic.

Pack won't lose to the Bengals, and if Ocho scores and tries to jump they will push him away and it will be replayed multiple times during the game thenover and over on SC.

Viks over Lions 28-17.

if Ocho scores and tries to jump they will push him away and it will be replayed multiple times during the game over and over on SC.

Chad' a smart guy. I don't think he'll attempt something like that knowing he could get embarrassed. It's probably all a set up and he pullsout a super soaker from behind the goal post or something.

My predictions for the weekend:
Packers over Bengals 30-17
Steelers over Bears 21-10
Lions over Vikings 23-14

My predictions for the weekend:
Packers over Bengals 30-17
Steelers over Bears 21-10
Lions over Vikings 23-14

Quoted for later
roll.gif

Hey man I am just hoping the Lions can do something, they gotta stand up eventually and what better place to get their first win than their home opener. I willbe out of town and have no access to computer til wednesday, just to let you people know in case the Lions do take a big L so you don't think I am hiding.

Hey man I am just hoping the Lions can do something, they gotta stand up eventually and what better place to get their first win than their home opener. I will be out of town and have no access to computer til wednesday, just to let you people know in case the Lions do take a big L so you don't think I am hiding.
So if you do get the W (2% chance at best)...I better not see you until Wednesday
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom