2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Favre throwing the ball = no deep threat, doesn't matter who the reciever is

smh.gif
Whatever man. You believe what you believe so I'll let it rest.

I've came to the conclusion that our receivers don't know how to run routes properly or like to quit on plays: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d812a0278/Concern-for-Chicago

Seriously, Bears fans need to calm down. All those interceptions were not Cutler's fault. 3 out of 4 of those interceptions were because receivers decidedto stop running their routes and then you've got that impressive catch by Johnny Jolly. The only thing that Cutler did wrong was throwing the ball intodouble/triple coverage a lot, a la Favre.

Favre throwing the ball = no deep threat, doesn't matter who the reciever is
Favre will never have a strength problem, surgery or not. Decision making has always been his weakness.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I've came to the conclusion that our receivers don't know how to run routes properly or like to quit on plays: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d812a0278/Concern-for-Chicago

Seriously, Bears fans need to calm down. All those interceptions were not Cutler's fault. 3 out of 4 of those interceptions were because receivers decided to stop running their routes and then you've got that impressive catch by Johnny Jolly. The only thing that Cutler did wrong was throwing the ball into double/triple coverage a lot, a la Favre.
dw im not worried about Cutler whatsoever, im just worried about our season cause im worried about our D folding without Urlacher. Our D hassucked %!%@ the past few years without him. Hopefully they will be better with Lovie running $$%* now, and Babich back at LB coach like he was in the Superbowlyear, and our Dline finally healthy and with Marinelli coaching them AND young dudes like Kevin Payne and Jamar Williams, but still itll hurt with out Brian.hopefully well hold it together. Theres still alot of talent on our defense and imo they are a well coached unit this season all around.

Aight you got me I am a Favre hater. Still doesn't take any credit from my argument that you can't stretch the defense out with Favre on the field. No deep threat + relying to much on the run game = teams will be able to contain your offense.

laugh.gif
You stay makin' the silliest comments in this thread.

I think it is funny how you Vikings fans don't see the cancer that is Favre. How are you going to tell me he will take you to the super bowl? Look at hisperformance the past 2 seasons, he has lost it, and your crutch is the run game. If you had a qb that could make good throws DOWN THE FIELD to complement yourrun game, which is what a good run game does by bringing defense up in the box exposing the long ball, then yea I would give you props. The thing is thisisn't going to happen, when the game is on the line and you need 80 yards to go get a touchdown with 2 min left, I just don't see any chance of youguys winning. I'll give Peterson credit, he is the best back in the league, but it is rediculous how you guys think he is going to destroy teams everyweek. Eventually your run game will falter and your weak !%! pass game exposed.

I think it is funny how you Vikings fans don't see the cancer that is Favre. How are you going to tell me he will take you to the super bowl? Look at his performance the past 2 seasons, he has lost it, and your crutch is the run game. If you had a qb that could make good throws DOWN THE FIELD to complement your run game, which is what a good run game does by bringing defense up in the box exposing the long ball, then yea I would give you props. The thing is this isn't going to happen, when the game is on the line and you need 80 yards to go get a touchdown with 2 min left, I just don't see any chance of you guys winning. I'll give Peterson credit, he is the best back in the league, but it is rediculous how you guys think he is going to destroy teams every week. Eventually your run game will falter and your weak !%! pass game exposed.
Not saying i agree with everything you say. But id take T Jax over Favre. Favre is a bum and take it from someone who lives in NY and watchedevery Jets game last year
sick.gif

Aight you got me I am a Favre hater.

I think it is funny how you Vikings fans don't see the cancer that is Favre. How are you going to tell me he will take you to the super bowl? Look at his performance the past 2 seasons, he has lost it, and your crutch is the run game. If you had a qb that could make good throws DOWN THE FIELD to complement your run game, which is what a good run game does by bringing defense up in the box exposing the long ball, then yea I would give you props. The thing is this isn't going to happen, when the game is on the line and you need 80 yards to go get a touchdown with 2 min left, I just don't see any chance of you guys winning. I'll give Peterson credit, he is the best back in the league, but it is rediculous how you guys think he is going to destroy teams every week. Eventually your run game will falter and your weak !%! pass game exposed.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Not saying i agree with everything you say. But id take T Jax over Favre. Favre is a bum and take it from someone who lives in NY and watched every Jets game last year
sick.gif

That is the main point I am trying to make. Damn these Vikings fans are idiots, they didn't bring Favre in to win a championship, they brought him in as afuture hall of famer to sell tickets and bring in more revenue in a down economy. Before Favre, season ticket sales had fallen quite a bit, but as soon as hewas signed the sales quickly went up because of his name.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Not saying i agree with everything you say. But id take T Jax over Favre. Favre is a bum and take it from someone who lives in NY and watched every Jets game last year
sick.gif

That is the main point I am trying to make. Damn these Vikings fans are idiots, they didn't bring Favre in to win a championship, they brought him in as a future hall of famer to sell tickets and bring in more revenue in a down economy. Before Favre, season ticket sales had fallen quite a bit, but as soon as he was signed the sales quickly went up because of his name.
While i agree with the tickets !!@% i also do think management brought him in because they think he is the best option to win a title... too badthey thought wrong
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

My god....T-Jack over Favre?

Can you explain why you are of that insane and idiotic opinion?
i also do think management brought him in because they think he is the best option to win a title... too bad they thought wrong
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, because he's played so terrible with us so far.

^^he played 1 game and his numbers were nothing special at all, I am going to keep hating until I see something different out of him.

You're going to keep hating because he threw for 1 TD, 114 YDs, 0 INTs, 0 FUMB in 3.5 quarters as a game manager?

Because we're not like the Lions, Bears and Packers....we don't need to rely on the QB to get us the win.Hence, winning 10 games last year with Gus Frerotte and T-Suck.

Man I don't even know why I entertain you, but I'm bored. Past 2 seasons? Favre was nice in 2007, what you talkin'? Of course weneed a QB that can make good throws; you think Tarvaris is the man for that? If you do, I guarantee you haven't watched one single entire Vikings game where Tarvaris has started. He was terrible attempting to make throws downfield; in fact, he wasterrible making any throws at all. Additionally, he rarely even attempted making downfield throws, probably because of lack of confidence. Simply put, thedude didn't stretch the field. I don't think Gus was all that better, but if anything he took his shots.

Whether Brett can do it remains to be seen. But he can't be any worse than what we got.
That is the main point I am trying to make. Damn these Vikings fans are idiots, they didn't bring Favre in to win a championship, they brought him in as a future hall of famer to sell tickets and bring in more revenue in a down economy. Before Favre, season ticket sales had fallen quite a bit, but as soon as he was signed the sales quickly went up because of his name.
Man I swear you make asinine comments just to say it huh? This makes no sense.

Those of you who are saying Jack over Favre have you actually seen a vikings game the past couple seasons?

Originally Posted by JPZx

You're going to keep hating because he threw for 1 TD, 114 YDs, 0 INTs, 0 FUMB in 3.5 quarters as a game manager?

Because we're not like the Lions, Bears and Packers....we don't need to rely on the QB to get us the win. Hence, winning 10 games last year with Gus Frerotte and T-Suck.
He played 1 game chill homie. He started off pretty nice in New York next year but im telling you Favre is beyond over the hill. i mean if wejudged by one game or even the first 5 games Rex Grossman woulda won MVP some 3 years ago
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Wait till Favre actually has to pass a bit, dude is trash, there is a reason you were the only team willing to go after him at this point
nerd.gif

Favre isnt trash.

if any of you honestly think he still cant stretch the field than your silly....

Favres arm hasnt and wont go away, he still has a cannon.

T-JAX over FAVRE? cmon man are some of yall serious?

Back
Top Bottom