2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Kinda like how the Packers got lucky with all 4 interceptions because it was the bears WR's fault.
Nick Collins messed up on Hesters TD.

Sooo, NO Hester does not get any respect.

lulz

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

lulz
homie you a clown he messed up? no im srry he got burned thats it thats all

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'll do it.

If we win, you must rock a Cutler avy and a Team Cutler sig for one month.

If we lose, I will rock a Peterson avy and Team Favre sig for one month. Deal?
A week? Hell naw. This dude has to rock that avy PLUS a sig for a whole month? These were his terms
grin.gif

He can't back out now. Eat your damn crow ya coward
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....who cares if an avy is being made for you? Wear that avy proudly after you get done with the one month bet.
But I'm not having the bet with you anymore. AH HA!

Was the OG bet for a month or something?
laugh.gif
i was barely involved except for agreeing to rock a sig/avy if Pack lost...

fraij took over the bet for me. Therefore the same rules apply.

Stop being a sore loser.
Originally Posted by illmatic34

Bookmarked thread...I will keep my word.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

lulz
homie you a clown he messed up? no im srry he got burned thats it thats all

Well regaurdless i dont really care. Put whoever u want at #1 they're still trash.

I hardly give Hester number 1 receiver status , even though he had a decent game.

I don't know, I'm naturally pessimistic, but I think the Bears still have a shot to be a good team, but man....it's gonna be tough, especially ifwe lose to Pittsburgh.

hesters going to be a legit number one by the end of the year, and bennets on his way to being a solid number two...

bears receivers arent trash, just alot of inexperience...

on another note i have AP going against the lions this week in my money league.....too easy.

You should know of all people illmatic Brett usually takes a $$*@ right around week 8
laugh.gif

Edit:
Hell I thought with T-Jack the Vikes were scary... They downgraded @ QB to me.

and this is why your one of the biggest idiots in the S&T forum....

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

You should know of all people illmatic Brett usually takes a $$*@ right around week 8
laugh.gif

Edit:
Hell I thought with T-Jack the Vikes were scary... They downgraded @ QB to me.

and this is why your one of the biggest idiots in the S&T forum....

It might not be a downgrade from T. Jack. but I would say it definatly is from Rosenfels. He showed in the preseason that he had plenty of talent to lead theteam. Brett Favre doesn't give you as wide of options in the passing game compared to if you went with Rosenfels. You can talk about the past and thenumbers he has put up in his career, but the fact is he doesn't have a strong arm anymore.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

hesters going to be a legit number one by the end of the year, and bennets on his way to being a solid number two...

bears receivers arent trash, just alot of inexperience...

on another note i have AP going against the lions this week in my money league.....too easy.
Agreed. They are inexperienced and it showed on Sunday. But they arent bad, they will improve by the end of the year. imo the Bears WRs are likethe Ok City Thunder. They were terrible at 1st because of all the inexperience but they are full of young talent and they are not bad and once they shook offall the inexperience they actually werent such a bad unit. Thats what i think will happen with our WRs, alot of rookie mistakes here and there but they willimprove.

Got back from green bay last night. Game was amazing. Our offense played like %*%+ for he most part, but knowing that and still coming out with the win is evenbetter. I believe we are on our way to having a great year.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Got back from green bay last night. Game was amazing. Our offense played like %*%+ for he most part, but knowing that and still coming out with the win is even better. I believe we are on our way to having a great year.
Just out of curiosity what was everyone chanting on your way out of the game
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Got back from green bay last night. Game was amazing. Our offense played like %*%+ for he most part, but knowing that and still coming out with the win is even better. I believe we are on our way to having a great year.
Just out of curiosity what was everyone chanting on your way out of the game
happy.gif
Mhmm, like you don't already know....lol

I still need more time to start calling Hester a legit number one and Bennett a number two. Hester put up the numbers but whether he can do it consistently isanother issue. Regardless, they're both going to improve just by having a decent quarterback under center. The question is how much.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

It might not be a downgrade from T. Jack. but I would say it definatly is from Rosenfels. He showed in the preseason that he had plenty of talent to lead the team. Brett Favre doesn't give you as wide of options in the passing game compared to if you went with Rosenfels. You can talk about the past and the numbers he has put up in his career, but the fact is he doesn't have a strong arm anymore.
grin.gif

Sage Rosenfels vs DAL on 9/4 : 7/15, 115 YDs, 1 INT, 45.7 QB Rating

I don't put much stock into preseason, but you seem to be putting enough stock into it saying we should start him based on how he performed in it. Sageplayed awful in his most recent preseason game. Other than that one decent performance in the first preseason game vs Indy (when 3/4 of the Colts startingsecondary didn't play one snap mind you) he has struggled. If we're going by your logic...then why not start Jackson? Did he not post a perfect QBrating in the second game of the preseason?

You're just a Favre hater. Admit it....what do you have to lose? You're letting your hate for him sway your opinion.

Sage Rosenfels and/or Tarvaris Jackson is better right now than Brett Favre? LOL.

Tell me this...in the 2 preseason games and one regular season game that Brett Favre has played in....what has he done to make you think he can't be a goodoption for our football team (and your obvious hate for him can't be a reason)? He hasn't thrown a single interception yet, zero fumbles....the onlything I'll say is that his timing with Berrian and Rice needs to improve. In the short work I've seen from him, he already has thrown some balls in places that I'm 100% positive T-Jack or Sage wouldn't have been able to place...which iswhat we have been needing. A guy that can make the necessary thrown when it's required.

Aight you got me I am a Favre hater. Still doesn't take any credit from my argument that you can't stretch the defense out with Favre on the field. Nodeep threat + relying to much on the run game = teams will be able to contain your offense.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Aight you got me I am a Favre hater. Still doesn't take any credit from my argument that you can't stretch the defense out with Favre on the field. No deep threat + relying to much on the run game = teams will be able to contain your offense.

Bernard Berrian = deep threat.

Back
Top Bottom