2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Anyone of you other Bears fans wanna wear the badge of Losery that illmatic34will be sporting this week???

I have decided on....
EDIT: Changed my mind.

Enjoy
wink.gif
nerd.gif

[h3]
49251558-14074257.jpg

[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]Brian Urlacher likely out for the season with wrist injury[/h3]
By Vaughn McClure

Brian Urlacher appears to be out for the season after dislocating his right wrist, the linebacker said Monday. The team has not given the official word, but Lovie Smith is expected to address the issue during his afternoon press conference.

Urlacher injured his wrist in the first quarter of Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Packers. He was ruled out after halftime.

When asked about his status Monday, Urlacher said in a text message that his ``season is over.''

He was scheduled to undergo surgery Monday morning upon the team's arrival back in Chicago from Green Bay. A dislocated bone had to be surgerically put back in. The surgery might have revealed more extensive damage.

The Bears defensive co-captain and team leader entered the season healthy again coming off back and neck injuries. He had three tackles before leaving Sunday's game. Hunter Hillenmeyer replaced Urlacher in the lineup Sunday.

The Bears might have to consider moving Lance Briggs over to middle linebacker to fill Urlacher's void. Starter Pisa Tinoisamoa also might be sidelined for a bit after spraining the posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. Nick Roach stepped in for Tinoisamoa.

``We can think about it,'' Tommie Harris said of life without the injured linebackers. ``We just have to go with the guys we have. It's a long season. They need to get healthy and get back out there. We're going to miss them if they miss time. But that's why the guys behind them get paid just like they do.''

I dont wanna hear any excuses out of yall after you dismissing all the injuries the Packers had last year
laugh.gif
nobody dismissed it wa i been saying and i will keep saying its all apart of the game people get hurt you have to had back up to step in andhandle it

you dudes was acting like your team was the only team with people going down last year

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I dont wanna hear any excuses out of yall after you dismissing all the injuries the Packers had last year
laugh.gif
nobody dismissed it wa i been saying and i will keep saying its all apart of the game people get hurt you have to had back up to step in and handle it

you dudes was acting like your team was the only team with people going down last year

Nah wasnt acting like that at all... All i ever said was we would have better chances to win those 7 games that we lost by <4 pts and the defense was theproblem.

I love how this stuff always comes back around to make ppl salty.

I said numerous times the Packers had injuries last year on D, but everyone said their D was still bad.
If you lose i dont wanna hear ONE WORD about Urlacher. Cuz, well that will just be very very hypocritical

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
Bears fans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pack
What do you have against the Bears and their fans? Every time you have an opportunity to rag on the Bears, you're the first one there.

P.S. 9 championships > None. At least we've got something to fall back on

Originally Posted by illmatic34

roll.gif
Bears fans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pack
What do you have against the Bears and their fans? Every time you have an opportunity to rag on the Bears, you're the first one there.

roll.gif
Bears fans.

roll.gif
Bears fans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pack

roll.gif
Bears fans.
I'm done. You can't reason with this imbecile

roll.gif
Bears fans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pack

roll.gif
Bears fans.

I don't reason with Bears fans, it would be pointless and a waste of time for me.
roll.gif

roll.gif
Bears fans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pack

roll.gif
Bears fans.

I don't reason with Bears fans, it would be pointless and a waste of time for me.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Care for some examples? Because we aren't all ******s.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

dz9ki9.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
honestly it was a good game of football we lost. But on the flipside Packers shouldnt be TOOO excited that they barely beat us at Lambeau whenCutler threw 4 INTs.

and again people knocking on Forte on here is ridic. The biase some fans have. Were you watching those statlines during the game last night. He set Bearsrookie records last season beating out legends like Sayers and Payton. He was third in the NFL in yards from scrimmage, the % of plays he accounted for in theBears offense was #1 in the NFL as well as being #1 in the NFL out of all RBs for being on the field the highest %of the game. AS A ROOKIE!!! One off gamewheere we couldnt get a passing attack going dont mean %*!* to me over that. Fote haters really needa curve dudes rookie season was good on an historicscale... Becaus eGrant played better one game against injured LBs dont make him better... Packers fans
smh.gif

Show me someone who says theyd take Grant over Forte and ill show you either a %@#@*%+ moron or a %@#@*%+ homer or both
laugh.gif

Its simple expectations. I expect the Packers to be a hell of a lot better on 2009 because they were a hell of a lot better than their record showed in 2008.So far so good, albeit this IS just the beginning of the season. The Pack have all the pieces in place to make a very.. very long run. A decent ground game, aSTUD QB and very very very good receivers. Let's not talk about that ball hawking defense either.

Yet we get to the Bears and its really all ++%*%!## by Bears fans as to why they should be considered the paper champions of the world. Understand that afterthe Cutler trade you dudes turned into the most annoying bunch of fans in the world as a WHOLE. Keep in mind the team you had last year basically underachievedin all aspects, why would you expect different this year? Because Ortan is gone? Because you have a Pro-Bowl QB? It all comes down to your coaching, andI'm sorry but since that Superbowl run Lovie Smith has shown he has absolutely no idea what the hell an in game adjustment is (squib kick anyone?). Helllets bring back in Cutler, you DO understand that when you have a QB that works well in "x" system, you cannot just plug him in "y" systemand expect him to excel. Yet Lovie believes so, and so did you arrogant Bears fans, already boasting about the best QB/RB duo in the L. Did you forget thatpart of the reason Ortan was garbage was because of his line? Now guess who lines up under said line... Cutler... Ding Ding Ding. And that big nasty ChicagoD... It ain't so Nasty... Couple that with the fact that Hester no longer poses a threat in ST...
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Jetpac gettin keeps Bears fans in his crosshairs
roll.gif

Best Packers D held the best QB/RB combo to 4 INT's 1 TD and 55 yards rushing
pimp.gif
Ill take that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

dz9ki9.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
honestly it was a good game of football we lost. But on the flipside Packers shouldnt be TOOO excited that they barely beat us at Lambeau when Cutler threw 4 INTs.

and again people knocking on Forte on here is ridic. The biase some fans have. Were you watching those statlines during the game last night. He set Bears rookie records last season beating out legends like Sayers and Payton. He was third in the NFL in yards from scrimmage, the % of plays he accounted for in the Bears offense was #1 in the NFL as well as being #1 in the NFL out of all RBs for being on the field the highest %of the game. AS A ROOKIE!!! One off game wheere we couldnt get a passing attack going dont mean %*!* to me over that. Fote haters really needa curve dudes rookie season was good on an historic scale... Becaus eGrant played better one game against injured LBs dont make him better... Packers fans
smh.gif

Show me someone who says theyd take Grant over Forte and ill show you either a %@#@*%+ moron or a %@#@*%+ homer or both
laugh.gif
How come when the Packers were missing half their starters for the year they didnt get the injury card. But when you have 2 injured linebackersyou get the injury card?

Although I usually just lurk in this thread I feel compelled to say my piece. I said it before the season started Lions will have a better record than theBears. I forgot what page it was, it is in this thread though. I still stand by that, I just don't see the Bears scoring with those receivers, and unlikePeterson in MN you put 8 in the box and you stop Forte. Not only that your main piece to your defense is gone. Packers deserved that game, but honestly Idon't see them winning more than 9 games this year. The Bears will plummet and Lovie will be canned. I don't see how you Packer/Bear fans cannot seehow superior the Vikings are in this division, the best back, the best D, and the best Oline. Although My Eagles will thrash them in the NFC championship game,the Vikings will win 12 games this year.

Its simple expectations. I expect the Packers to be a hell of a lot better on 2009 because they were a hell of a lot better than their record showed in 2008. So far so good, albeit this IS just the beginning of the season. The Pack have all the pieces in place to make a very.. very long run. A decent ground game, a STUD QB and very very very good receivers. Let's not talk about that ball hawking defense either.

Yet we get to the Bears and its really all ++%*%!## by Bears fans as to why they should be considered the paper champions of the world. Understand that after the Cutler trade you dudes turned into the most annoying bunch of fans in the world as a WHOLE. Keep in mind the team you had last year basically underachieved in all aspects, why would you expect different this year? Because Ortan is gone? Because you have a Pro-Bowl QB? It all comes down to your coaching, and I'm sorry but since that Superbowl run Lovie Smith has shown he has absolutely no idea what the hell an in game adjustment is (squib kick anyone?). Hell lets bring back in Cutler, you DO understand that when you have a QB that works well in "x" system, you cannot just plug him in "y" system and expect him to excel. Yet Lovie believes so, and so did you arrogant Bears fans, already boasting about the best QB/RB duo in the L. Did you forget that part of the reason Ortan was garbage was because of his line? Now guess who lines up under said line... Cutler... Ding Ding Ding. And that big nasty Chicago D... It ain't so Nasty... Couple that with the fact that Hester no longer poses a threat in ST...
sick.gif
I admit, you make good points. I completely agree with the coaching. But we barely missed the playoffs last year, and that team was absolutelyterrible, yet we were 9-7. We've nearly upgraded most of the team plus you factor in the easy schedule (on paper) and of course we think we can make theplayoffs. I just don't think it's quite fair to judge Cutler and the team based off this one game. We know Cutler will take risks and well he took abunch in this game. The offense has proven it can be somewhat good (e.g. the preseason). I always believed coaching is vital to a championship team but Docfreakin' Rivers won a championship, and the year before everyone was criticizing him about how bad of a coach he was. Bud Grant was a legendary coach yethe never won a championship. Lovie isn't the best coach around but he's better than he's given credit for.

And you can't blame some of these Bears fans. We've watched nearly 60 years of incompetent QB play, and we need something to cheer for. And only oneperson thought Cutler/Forte was the best QB/RB tandem in the L. Don't let the minority influence your opinion when you don't know the majority. Thatwas an asinine statement, but hey, it's not like other teams don't have the same homers. (See: the Toronto Raptors fanbase)

Vikings crash and burn because of this man right here...

brett-farve-vikings.jpg

And you can't blame some of these Bears fans. We've watched nearly 60 years of incompetent QB play, and we need something to cheer for. And only one person thought Cutler/Forte was the best QB/RB tandem in the L. Don't let the minority influence your opinion when you don't know the majority. That was an asinine statement, but hey, it's not like other teams don't have the same homers. (See: the Toronto Raptors fanbase)
+ 1. Points well noted good sir.
pimp.gif

Vikings crash and burn because of this man right here...

brett-farve-vikings.jpg

He didn't look so bad yesterday. But we've got 15 more games to go, and knowing the Vikings are chokers, I think that's a safe bet.

Back
Top Bottom