2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Both of you need to grow up, this is the internet, so what if Jehlers02 has shown homerism, so have you JPZx, and that is what makes you a fan. I haven'tbeen in this thread to see what Jehlers has been saying but I have seen what you have and you are doing the same bs that you are accusing him of. So I suggestboth of you go take a time out and come back at the end of the weekend and see who plays better, I got my money on the Pack.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Aaron Rodgers is the truth
pimp.gif

GREEN BAY - A year ago, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers was doing his best to distance himself from the Brett Favre saga and keep his mind on modest goals: starting all 16 games and gaining the confidence of his teammates.

Now he's being asked what it's like to be a potential league MVP candidate.

http://lacrossetribune.co...e-b9c5-001cc4c03286.html

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Again, you try to post pictures of me any time you get the chance. just to add something to them to get some more E-Fame.
Go back a few pages when this whole argument started. How did it start? You posting a picture of Me and Jared Allen? Why? to get E-Fame.
Can you explain this since it's obviously one of your main points?...

How am I trying to get E-Fame? By copy & pasting pictures of you that you've already posted? So I'm E-Famous by doing that? What in the hell areyou talking about?
laugh.gif

Child, please.
roll.gif

And again, your social priorities are messed up.
The
laugh.gif
thing is you know ZERO about me...seriously. Can you actually tellme anything about myself that's actually true? You seem pretty interested in my social life....Be real man, you're just grasping for straws at thispoint and you know it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Both of you need to grow up, this is the internet, so what if Jehlers02 has shown homerism, so have you JPZx, and that is what makes you a fan. I haven't been in this thread to see what Jehlers has been saying but I have seen what you have and you are doing the same bs that you are accusing him of.

Detroit Lions fan checking in
eyes.gif
though I don't think we are going to have a Falcons year and go to the playoffs, I do think the rest of the nfc north has pretty much written the Lions off. Now I know looking at last year they were beyond bad, but this year has alot of new players and coaches and think they will do some damage. Here are my predictions for the division

Packers 10-6
Vikings 7-9
Lions 7-9
Bears 4-12
Your opinion is pretty much null and void bro.
laugh.gif

ANYWAYS....I'm ready for the NFC North to get going.
pimp.gif

We know at least one team in our division is going to be heading into Week 2 with a loss because of the Sunday night matchup.

Probably two teams because of Detroit
laugh.gif

^^^Bet you thought you were funny with that??? BRO, you are in here talking all this jazz about how the Vikings are going to be so great, they were good lastyear because AP carried the damn team, don't get ahead of yourself. Until I see proof that they can have a good team multiple years in a row, all it was tome was a flash in the pan, got that BRO?

^^^Bet you thought you were funny with that???
No, I was being serious but I guess you thought it was funny.

BRO, you are in here talking all this jazz about how the Vikings are going to be so great
Nope. I've repeatedly stated that I think we should be the favorites in the division based on what wedid last year and how good the team is on paper but I've never said "the Viking are going to be so great".

Until I see proof that they can have a good team multiple years in a row, all it was to me was a flash in the pan, got that BRO?
Eh. I'd rather just be the team that's "a flash in the pan" than be the team that hasn't won a division since 1993.

We need some drama on the field to distract us from the drama in this thread. Every time I come in here I think this is the PMS'ing chicks arguing aboutwho has a cuter boyfriend thread.

i dont get this lawsuit from the william's. so they cant get caught using a banned substance but can sue to play? i dont get how that works

It's banned by the NFL, it's not illegal. In Minnesota, a person can not get fired/suspended from their job for taking something that is legal whilenot at the workplace. The NFL tried to suspend them for exactly that. They are challenging the legality of it.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

It's banned by the NFL, it's not illegal. In Minnesota, a person can not get fired/suspended from their job for taking something that is legal while not at the workplace. The NFL tried to suspend them for exactly that. They are challenging the legality of it.
thats a stupid loop hole

AD will embarrass those dookie Browns.

Vikings got this division on lock. Everyone else should just forget about their season.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

AD will embarrass those dookie Browns.

Vikings got this division on lock. Everyone else should just forget about their season.

your post started promising, but fell off hard with the second sentence
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom