2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Haha alright so maybe my predictions were a little to optimistic, but you guys saying the nfc north has 3 teams that would compete for a title in any other division? get real fam. Maybe the packers but not the bears or vikings. Bears don't have any weapons to utilize Cutler, the Vikings have Favre who is going to blow up and throw twice as many interceptions than touchdowns. Of course I am going to be optimistic about Detroit cause that is my team but having watched them all my life and this preseason, I really think that if Stafford can cut down on throwing interceptions they can pull together a decent season. They finally have some good linebackers in Peterson, Foote, and Simms and have a few solid saftes. Add Travis Henry at cb from Dallas and a few very quick d-ends and they have a pretty good line up to work with. Offensively they have all the weapons in place as long as the line holds up, and yes I do realize that is a big question mark, especially losing one of the starters for the season. Two of Detroits starting recievers are over 6'3 which puts them at a huge height advantage over most secondary players in the league, add in Kevin Smith who I believe will have a breakout year and there is alot of potential. Don't hate on the Lions just because they sucked last year, look more into what the team is working with. And look at last years games and see how many were very close losses. It isnt like every team completely blew the Lions up with lopsided scores.
#%@$! saying just the Packers.
indifferent.gif

FYI the Bears and Vikings both finished ahead of GB last season and both got a whole lot better over the offseason. The Bears have one of the best young QB/RBcombos in the L with Cutler/Forte and Cutler will make the recievers better, defense is still there trust me. And the Vikes have a great D and the best RB inthe game bar none. Im not trying to say the Packers have no shot cause they do. All im saying is there is no way the Packers are any other team in the North isdefinitley better than the other 2. And yes i think that any of those 3 teams would have at least a chance to win any other division in football (unless thePats start playing like they did 2 years ago but thats a big time IF)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Our team is full of suck and whoever thought it was a good idea to have yellow and green uni's has an IQ less than Forrest Gump's

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Haha alright so maybe my predictions were a little to optimistic, but you guys saying the nfc north has 3 teams that would compete for a title in any other division? get real fam. Maybe the packers but not the bears or vikings. Bears don't have any weapons to utilize Cutler, the Vikings have Favre who is going to blow up and throw twice as many interceptions than touchdowns. Of course I am going to be optimistic about Detroit cause that is my team but having watched them all my life and this preseason, I really think that if Stafford can cut down on throwing interceptions they can pull together a decent season. They finally have some good linebackers in Peterson, Foote, and Simms and have a few solid saftes. Add Travis Henry at cb from Dallas and a few very quick d-ends and they have a pretty good line up to work with. Offensively they have all the weapons in place as long as the line holds up, and yes I do realize that is a big question mark, especially losing one of the starters for the season. Two of Detroits starting recievers are over 6'3 which puts them at a huge height advantage over most secondary players in the league, add in Kevin Smith who I believe will have a breakout year and there is alot of potential. Don't hate on the Lions just because they sucked last year, look more into what the team is working with. And look at last years games and see how many were very close losses. It isnt like every team completely blew the Lions up with lopsided scores.
#%@$! saying just the Packers.
indifferent.gif

FYI the Bears and Vikings both finished ahead of GB last season and both got a whole lot better over the offseason. The Bears have one of the best young QB/RB combos in the L with Cutler/Forte and Cutler will make the recievers better, defense is still there trust me. And the Vikes have a great D and the best RB in the game bar none. Im not trying to say the Packers have no shot cause they do. All im saying is there is no way the Packers are any other team in the North is definitley better than the other 2. And yes i think that any of those 3 teams would have at least a chance to win any other division in football (unless the Pats start playing like they did 2 years ago but thats a big time IF)
pimp.gif
That's what I'm sayin'...at least we can allagree that this division is gonna be a lot of fun this season.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Our team is full of suck and whoever thought it was a good idea to have yellow and green uni's has an IQ less than Forrest Gump's
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That's what I'm sayin'...at least we can all agree that this division is gonna be a lot of fun this season.
word mah dudee
pimp.gif

Hittin the road as we speak on a 9 hour journey to Green Bay....my first trip to lambeau. Lets get up and pull the pack in team, this is a huge game forus....set the tone early and lite up the scoreboard.

Lets get it PACK!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by illmatic34

eek.gif

Is this dude serious with that?? Like honestly??

roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
yall dudes are so caught up with last years records. This will be fun.
That is what I am trying to tell these dudes. The Bears are going to suck, they don't have that great of a defense and Cutlers best target isa tight end. Forte is good but he can't carry the team. Same goes you to Vikings fans, yea you have AP but he can't carry the team. Detroit hasmegatron and even though he put up some of the best numbers they still went winless. Can't wait to see what kind of garbage you all are going to be sayingin a couple weeks when your teams come out looking like crap.

I believe the Packers have the most talent at Defense, no one has just put it all together correctly for it to work.
Thats why the Vikings are better at D right now. Im confident that Capers will do his job and make this work.
Packers had 22 Interceptions last year and led the League in defensive TD's with 7. Theres no doubt about it the talent is there.

Im still trying to figure out why injuries dont mean anything to guys when talking about last year.
Injuries can ruin a season, especially when theres a good number of your key players out.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I believe the Packers have the most talent at Defense
facepalm-original.jpg

Vikings defense...

#1 rush defense the past 3 years, #6 in team defense last year.

Kevin Williams (4x Pro Bowl selection)
Pat Williams (3x Pro Bowl selection)
Jared Allen (2x Pro Bowl Selection)
Antoine Winfield (1x Pro Bowl selection, considered one of the most underrated players in the game)

We have EJ Henderson. Here's a quote from the Chicago Tribune this month:
The player who could improve this team the most who doesn't have three MVP awards is middle linebacker E.J. Henderson. He played in only four games last season before dislocating three toes, but he's back and looking like a Pro Bowler. ...
Madieu Williams, who if healthy (which is not a lot) is considered one of the better safeties in the game.

Chad Greenway....the most underrated player on the Vikings defense in my opinion.

*Not to mention up and coming players like Tyrell Johnson (about to get his first season of starting, replacing Sharper), Cedric Griffin, etc.

How can you say the Packers have the most talent at defense in the division?
grin.gif

I clearly said the Vikings D has proven themselves as the best.
...forget it im not even getting into with you. You've become to stubborn. Sometimes i think you read the first sentence of my posts then click reply.

I don't care about you saying "but the Vikings have proven themselves as the best" because by saying the Packers have the most talent at defense,that means you believe if they play to their full potential they are better than the Vikings D, which is a completely insane take.

The Vikings have the most talent on defense in the whole division. Period.

Your biased and homer takes are becoming way too much. I was talking to a Packer fan earlier this week via PM (he will not be named) and he was saying that youwere going overboard with all of your takes on your team and you need to take it down a notch because you've lost credibility with him temporarily.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I don't care about you saying "but the Vikings have proven themselves as the best" because by saying the Packers have the most talent at defense, that means you believe if they play to their full potential they are better than the Vikings D, which is a completely insane take.

Your biased and homer takes are becoming way too much. I was talking to a Packer fan earlier this week via PM (he will not be named) and he was saying that you were going overboard with all of your takes on your team and you need to take it down a notch because you've lost credibility with him temporarily.

From what I have seen since I have been in this thread is that YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HOMER HERE. All you talk about is how the Vikings are the best ateverything in the division and give no credit to any other team. And on the subject you were just talking about, how in the %!@! do you know if the Packers Dwouldn't be better if all their players were healthy and they do play to their full potential. Only time will tell fam but don't go aroundcontradicting yourself on every post you have.

I don't care about you saying "but the Vikings have proven themselves as the best" because by saying the Packers have the most talent at defense, that means you believe if they play to their full potential they are better than the Vikings D, which is a completely insane take.

Your biased and homer takes are becoming way too much. I was talking to a Packer fan earlier this week via PM (he will not be named) and he was saying that you were going overboard with all of your takes on your team and you need to take it down a notch because you've lost credibility with him temporarily.
You can have the pieces to the puzzle and not know how to put them together.
Thats the Packers, no one has ever used the defenses talent. If they play to their full potential yes they can be better then the Vikings. Call me insane.

and to your PM comment.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like i care, this is a message board. Who am i kiddin a deep depression is now setting in on me. Im turning my phone off right now, to cut myself off from allmy REAL friends. I dont wanna even leave my house.
Why? Cause i lost NT Packer fan credibility.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im literally by myself right now reading this and laughing at my computer screen.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For real i cant even help it.

JPZx your social priorities are straight jacked up. All you care is about is making new BFF's on the internet.
E-Fame is what you thrive for.

Pick up your cell phone (if u have one) hit contacts (if you have any) highlight a name, and hit the green button. Talk to somebody.
Continue to walk out your door and into your car (if you have one) drive away and talk to people verbally face to face. Make REAL friends.

Im literally by myself right now reading this and laughing at my computer screen.
Hmm...that's a surprise.

and to your PM comment.
Like i care, this is a message board.
nfpldl.jpg

n604907575_1549867_2275.jpg

Yep, looks like you really don't care about anyone's opinion on here.

To try to prove to me that you are "cool", you posted pictures of you and a fat chick who could easily be your sister (who knows with you?) in anattempt to prove to me that you're smashing (which I never cared about/or brought up, yet you decided to tell me which is kind of strange in itself). Butanyway, looks like you might be playing beer pong, which I play all the time,usually losing, but who's the real winner anyway
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Beer pong is usually played at parties, no? That party looks pretty bumpin in the backround, damn look at all those people having a good time!
eek.gif

Then...you proceeded to post pictures of yourself playing high school football for no reason, maybe to try to prove tosomeone on a message board that the coach lets you get off the bench in the fourth quarter when your team is down by 53?

Any more pictures you'd like to share with us?

Yes those were directed towards you. Go out with friends, maybe girls who knows.
Play some sports, you know another social activity.

But real talk a viking fan ( out of respect i wont say his name ) JUST PM'd me saying your being very annoying fan.
So like dude hes a viking fan and so are you soo dude what are you gonna do?

You could...no. Actually yea you could off yourself. Cause whats more important then being super tight with your NT Bros right?

That post you made before right there shows how hard you try to boost your E-Fame.

And again you initiated an unnecesary argument, and continued to post pictures of me. But im the one trying hard.

You lit the fire by posting pictures of yourself lame
laugh.gif
....hell no one really caresabout your takes, but for DAMN sure no one really cares what you do (or don't do) in you personal life.

Thanks for sharing though....even though no one asked/cared
roll.gif

You lit the fire by posting pictures of yourself lame
laugh.gif
....hell no one really cares about your takes, but for DAMN sure no one really cares what you do (or don't do) in you personal life.

Thanks for sharing though....even though no one asked/cared
roll.gif
Again, you try to post pictures of me any time you get the chance. just to add something to them to get some more E-Fame.
Go back a few pages when this whole argument started. How did it start? You posting a picture of Me and Jared Allen? Why? to get E-Fame.
And again, your social priorities are messed up.

Im done arguing with you cuz this is some 2 year old stuff but you always need to bring the same *@+# up. I never initiated anything once. Ever.
It was comedy but now its just annoying.

Back
Top Bottom