2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

green bay you ready for that !@@ whoopin on sunday?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

On a side note, MIN has this division on LOCK. Packers fighting for that wild card IMO.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

On a side note, MIN has this division on LOCK. Packers fighting for that wild card IMO.

Man how are you going to say they have the division on lock after that performance. AP isn't going to put up those numbers every week to carry the team. Packers played pretty good and could have been a blowout if there weren't a few dropped passes. I'll take the Pack to win the division, they lookedsolid all around.

^ No Forte is still an Elite top 10 RB and the Packers D is terrible without any talent what so ever
laugh.gif

This is not a good look for you Bear fans. You could potentially go 0-3 while the Vikings and the Packers will be 3-0.

Bears play Steelers then Seattle.
Vikings play detroit then San Fran
Packers play Cincinatti then St Louis.

After that Packers vs VIkings.

And ppl were hyping this game.

Both teams being 3-0 Favre playing against Packers. Monday Night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can not wait for that week. Until then il have to watch us beat down helpless teams.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

dz9ki9.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
so we gone act like 2 of our starting linebackers didnt play the 2nd half?
grin.gif
im willing to bet 40 of them yards came in the 2nd half

anyways......it was a good game nothing like yall thought it was going to be you dudes got the win .....barely........yes barely it was clear as day after thehalf when them 2 didnt come back it chjhnged how we had to call the game there was alot more 8 man fronts after grant started to run on the back ups

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
illmatic34[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 09/03/09 11:33 PM
[/td] [td]
Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
How about you and fraij do the bet then? Idk why I'm in this.
That's probably better. Are you down fraji?
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ill take that bet though.

Barnett gonna be all up in your avy come September 14th.

Ill have a nice new shiny avy for you tomorrow... Dont disappear on us this week
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man how are you going to say they have the division on lock after that performance. AP isn't going to put up those numbers every week to carry the team. Packers played pretty good and could have been a blowout if there weren't a few dropped passes. I'll take the Pack to win the division, they looked solid all around.
The Browns will be a lot better this season. They aren't as bad as dudes are making them out to be.

The Vikings:
- have the best OL in the division
- have the best run D in the league
- have one of the best D's in the league overall
- have the best RB in the league & it's not even close

Brett managed the game nicely today (didn't go Delhomie/Cutler on anyone
laugh.gif
) & has a ton of talent to work with. Percy is about to breakout
pimp.gif

The Pack is nice though
pimp.gif
. Like I said, they'll be battling for thatwild card...

Anyone of you other Bears fans wanna wear the badge of Losery that illmatic34will be sporting this week???

I have decided on....
EDIT: Changed my mind.

Enjoy
wink.gif

Still a heated after the game. First off, I wanna say that I was honestly terrified of the Packers passing attack against our secondary, but as the gameprogressed I thought it was gonna be a non-issue.

If the Bears won tonight, that would have been a steal. Bears didn't play well enough to deserve a W. Cutler looked terrible especially in the first half,O-line gave no time for him to throw or holes for Forte to run in.

Defense played well until they gave up that TD, wasn't surprised seeing Vasher getting burnt like a Kingsford Ready Light coal.

Steelers come into town next week, we'll see how Cutler plays and see how Pittsburgh looks without Troy. I was really pissed off that Forte wasn'tutilized in the pass game more often on screens and throws to the flats. Ron Turner is an idiot.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Btw do yall still think its the same defense from last year????
laugh.gif
And is this the same Rodgers as last year? No.

He succeeded tonight exactly where they didnt last year. Losing those close games.

This is why the Packers are better this year. This is what they did in the Off-season, they didnt need to pick up or trade any players.

I can here the chants from Lambeau Field right now, BEARS STILL SUCK, BEARS STILL SUCK, BEARS STILL SUCK

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Fact is yall went 6-10 last season, get over yourselves at least we had a winning record last season and now we got a new QB... and were garbage??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yup.
Originally Posted by arstyle27

And the Cutler-Forte combo is pretty damn close the the Ryan-Turner combo.....its a toss up.
Hmm....
Originally Posted by tylerdub

I cannot wait for the Bears to beat the Pack in Lambeau on the 13th. Shut up some of the talk in this thread. When it is all said and done it put up or shut up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

You ain't the only one...time to kick some Packer %*%.
happy.gif
I guess they didn't hear you.

As a vikings fan I'm happy with today results but I believe Bears and Packers can't do any worst on offense than they were today.

dissapointing to say the least.

if there was a bright spot it was our receivers, i liked what i seen from them.

dissapointing to say the least.

if there was a bright spot it was our receivers, i liked what i seen from them.
Trust. You're the only person who feels that way.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom