2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Someones mad
laugh.gif

Where is all this Lions love for this week coming from seriously?

I've been reading around and I see a lot Upsets of the week being thrown around about this game.

Let's be real here...what did the Lions show last week that makes them the trendy pick this week...I just don't see it. :/

Peterson for 4 tds.
Stafford is going to be running for the sideline all day.
I even think Favre gets his this game.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Still here.

vikings over lions

bengals over packers

bears over steelers.

quote me.

When will we have anyone reasonable post in this thread.
We got one dude saying the Lions will beat the Vikings.
Then we got another dude saying the Bengals will beat the Packers.

This thread is soo god damm funny, but at the same time i need to pinch the bridge of my nose, look down, and just shake my head.

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Only way the Lions win is if Stafford gets hurt and Culpepper decides to go off on the Vikings.

laugh.gif
Truth right there. I envisioned before this year started that if Daunte was the man that he was gonna torch Minny in week 2...With Stafford at the helmDetroit has NO chance.

I wish Culpepper was starting today
tired.gif

Flashback to his Viking days....

By the way, Vikings by 76.8

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

We already knew from training camp that this was gonna be between the VIkings and Packers
laugh.gif

Word...Except I'm a little disappointed with Chicago's showing. Not sure why I'm disappointed, because it makes the Vikings road to the NFC Northtitle easier, but I thought they would be much more scarier of a team than they showed in week 1.

Mr. Cutler needs to get his act together. On second thought....NOT!

We already knew from training camp that this was gonna be between the VIkings and Packers
laugh.gif
and how did you know that..............plz come with facts.......if you can

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ok well we have an Interception, an interception, an interception, a Touchdown by Hester, then another interception.

Thats real embarrasing for us packer fans.

Yall about to lose to the Bengals, while the Vikings blowout the Lions.

laugh.gif
A prophet you say?

Still here.

vikings over lions

bengals over packers

bears over steelers.

quote me.

pimp.gif

im 2/3 as of now....

i knew those fraud $!! packers would choke....

whats that make your bears if you couldnt beat us?

the loss sucks i know, but its only one and its not divisional.
just have to try to fix what we did wrong and move on. you all are acting like we lost the super bowl today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

bears suck

quote me
yall just lost to a team whose starting RB is Cedric Benson... id stay low for awhile
laugh.gif
smh.gif

(ps im not trying to defend the Bears or anything im just staying is your in no position to say any team sucks right now)

Originally Posted by King Beef

Ryan Grant is going to run all over them if he is healthy.
Lawl.
Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Packers by 17
Lawl.

Packers by 23
Lawl.
Originally Posted by sho3tym

Pack won't lose to the Bengals
Originally Posted by airblaster503

My predictions for the weekend:
Packers over Bengals 30-17
Lions over Vikings 23-14
Hey! You suck!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Yall about to lose to the Bengals, while the Vikings blowout the Lions.
Stop.
laugh.gif

bengals over packers
When will we have anyone reasonable post in this thread.
We got another dude saying the Bengals will beat the Packers.

This thread is soo god damm funny, but at the same time i need to pinch the bridge of my nose, look down, and just shake my head.

I'm glad you found it funny....but now you actually have to deal with your overhyped, piece of junk team making it a reality.

We already knew from training camp that this was gonna be between the Vikings and Packers
laugh.gif
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

bears suck

quote me
yall just lost to a team whose starting RB is Cedric Benson... id stay low for awhile
laugh.gif
smh.gif

(ps im not trying to defend the Bears or anything im just staying is your in no position to say any team sucks right now)
how are you in any position when your team lost to that team already? goes both ways. because my team fell on its faces today doesnt change how isee football
laugh.gif
cause ill be the first to tell you that the packers suckedtoday, just the bears were worse last week and arent off to a great start today

bears suck

quote me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

we beat you, so i have a right to say that to your team

bears suck

quote me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i knew you were gonna come back with this which is why i said im not saying the Bears dont although i dont believe we do. I mean its not like yallblew us out so chill with that. You squeeked by us AT Lambeau... you were favorites. You havent really "beat" us until we get a chance to play you athome so enough with that, that was a game you were supposed to win.

But all im saying is that you just lost to the Bengals you have 0 right to even say that the Lions suck
laugh.gif

bears suck

quote me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i knew you were gonna come back with this which is why i said im not saying the Bears dont although i dont believe we do. I mean its not like yall blew us out so chill with that. You squeeked by us AT Lambeau... you were favorites. You havent really "beat" us until we get a chance to play you at home so enough with that, that was a game you were supposed to win.

But all im saying is that you just lost to the Bengals you have 0 right to even say that the Lions suck
laugh.gif

alright 1st saying i guess i agree with

2nd saying ****

Back
Top Bottom