2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

JakePlummer.jpg

aaron-rodgers.jpg

Lulz.
1zqy26s.jpg
medium_vikes.jpg
a0b81187-ca9b-40f8-b481-6a6102f7a5af.hmedium.jpg

Almost forgot the Vikes were Rodgers first career victim...
[table][tr][td]Passing[/td] [td]CP/AT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A. Rodgers[/td] [td]18/22[/td] [td]178[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Rushing[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]LG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A. Rodgers[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][/table]

Still got that game on the DVR
pimp.gif

And you can stop using that picture of me thats like 3 years old.

Use this
nfpldl.jpg

So now everytime you try to get at me on the internet, just know im smashing and your putting little collages together on NT.
I dont have time to be sniping out ppl on their facebooks and posting their pictures all over the internet.

Grow up
laugh.gif

I believe you posted someone on your high school's basketball team's picture all over NT telling us to"Flame him" based off of his looks.

What I think is that he made the team and YOU got cut.....
nerd.gif

Link to the thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/156469

Date of thread = 2/28/09....therefore you saying the picture of yours is 3 years old is totally bogus. You saying you've had the same facebook default forthe past 3 years? Child, please.

Telling me to grow up.
laugh.gif
...you tried to expose a classmate of yours onNT for no reason and your thread backfired ending in YOU getting exposed
roll.gif

nfpldl.jpg

YSYS? (You sure you're smashing?)

Why are her arms so much bigger than yours? Just wondering. She looks like she could bench you.

Looks like I hit a nerve though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Shes actually pretty dam hot, i mean given we are both very drunk it may not be the best picture. Although, seeing that you evaluated the whole picture il dothe same.
Push your arm against your side, your tricep will push forward. Your arm will be twice as big. Shes by no means fat or anywhere close. I should know i see hereveryday, you dont.

But keep hating.

YSNS (You're still not smashing)

Now stop it with this non sense and talk about football.
So how is Jared Allens D***?

And no i didnt get cut, we clowned that kid on every bus ride to every game. He clowned us back, it was mutual.

Seriously though i can see you being John Clayton. That kid who is an expert who knows about sports but doesnt play any of them.

I also play football, il show you a picture. seeing that you like those.

n604907575_1549867_2275.jpg

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

That kid who is an expert who knows about sports but doesnt play any of them.
Thanks for the compliment
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But for real you're trying too hard. Posting pictures of yourself attempting to get your point across to one, single person....and telling me I need to get a life
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Sorry I hurt your feelings. Just please refrain from posting your 3rd grade football pictures, get up from your computer and go tell your parents what I did
laugh.gif

That kid who is an expert who knows about sports but doesnt play any of them.
Thanks for the compliment
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But for real you're trying too hard. Posting pictures of yourself attempting to get your point across to one, single person....and telling me I need to get a life
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Sorry I hurt your feelings. Just please refrain from posting your 3rd grade football pictures, get up from your computer and go tell your parents what I did
laugh.gif
Im not really trying hard. Your claiming i got cut from sports, so i showed you my pictures of playing sports.
Its y football picture cuz we are in a football thread SUPPOSED to be talking about football.
You didnt hurt my feelings, we already know im smashing your not. We now know i play sports and actually play and you dont. Id love for you to prove me wrongthough.
3rd grade? Show me a 3rd grade football team with that kind of equipment
laugh.gif

Try Varsity buddy, im 18.

We know alot about me but why dont you post yourself. Id like to get some laughs.

Seriously though if you think my feelings are hurt your greatly mistaken.
Get up and tell my parents?Ik your around my age so i dont get what your trying to imply. So stop getting sonned and show yourself.

Im not really trying hard. Your claiming i got cut from sports, so i showed you my pictures of playing sports.
Its y football picture cuz we are in a football thread SUPPOSED to be talking about football.
You didnt hurt my feelings, we already know im smashing your not. We now know i play sports and actually play and you dont. Id love for you to prove me wrong though.
3rd grade? Show me a 3rd grade football team with that kind of equipment
Try Varsity buddy, im 18.

We know alot about me but why dont you post yourself.
I wish you were Neo

The%20Matrix%20_DivX_%20110_0001.jpg

Im kinda an outsider here but Jehlers you are trying a bit too hard to make yourself look cool
laugh.gif

I mean JPz did come kinda hard but posting pics of you with girls, you playing football, etc... cmon your better than that. You dont needa prove %!+@ chillout, and trying to prove yourself to be cool via pics im sorry is very lame.

Honestly its not hard to go to a fb and get a pic with a girl and be like "Yeah im smashing her on a message forum." I could find a million differentpics of me with girls, it dont mean im smashing them all and im not gonna post pics on here to try and "prove" myslef
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Honestly who the %%%! cares?

I could give a %##$ if you are a virgin who gets smashed into lockers or some big jock smashing $%+++*@ left and right. I dont really know for sure, this isthe internet so i dont give a %##$. I got my friends for that !@$+, im on this message board for one thing and its to talk sports... and in your case schoolyour $*$ and let you know who the best team in the NFC north REALLY is cause you got the wrong idea in your head
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

I agree with you The GR8
I dont feel the need to post pictures of myself.

Hes salty and he knows it.
He is the one searching for my facebook and getting my picture and posting in 5 times in all of his posts.
He says im the one getting cut, i show him a picture of me playing football. But he still tries to get at me. Tries is a key word im still waiting to see himpost anything of himself doing anything other then chattin on NT lol.

Im not posting my pictures for the hell of it, its what he wants.He brought this up, not me. The picture of me he posted was not really relevant at all.

So i made him salty. i dont need to prove anything to anyone. I have friends too like you said. Im in here to talk about football, not to get other pplspictures and post them in here. Hes the one trying to hard, im having fun with it.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

What in the world happened?
roll.gif
We found out JPZx and Jared Allen suck eachothers D*** and he took it a lil to personal by posting pictures of me.
But im still not offended. He thinks hes doing it basically

You're just embarrassing yourself
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Stop while you're....well, just stop.
laugh.gif

Moving on....

Back
Top Bottom