2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Real talk Stafford lookin like Joe Montana and all he gotta do is lob it to Megatron and its bookies for you buuuuuuuuums
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

317dxzc.jpg

Calvin was on your team last year right?

He put up elite numbers right?

How many W's yall got?

This kid knows...

gooseegg.jpg

I have CJ on my fantasy team so i hope he goes for 1400 and 15 in 14 games.

lol guy has alot of Detroit Pride. I feel yo bro go ham then but keeping it real, if we get even 6 wins this year I will be happy. Just be competitive is all iwant. No more laying down.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hawk a bum
laugh.gif

Hes not what he thought he would be but hes been consistent his whole career and when healthy hes one of the better LBs against the pass in the NFL.

I cant wait to see what Matthews can do.

You thinking its laughable that hawk is not a bum, is laughable.

I dont think Hawk is a bum. Is he Gods gift to football fans? No. Is he a serviceable NFL Linebacker? Sure. He wont make spectacular, amazing plays all overthe field. He will make plays he should make.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by arstyle27

C'mon now, the Bears have the best linebacker core in the division. Packers the best receivers, Minny the best running game. What's so hard about giving props to teams you hate???
Agreed with all of that... except Lions got best WRs just cause they got CJ
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Packs got nice WRs not denying that, but i would take CJ over any group of NFC North WR in a second i could give a +$#$ if they got no one elseeither. Dude is THAT much of a stud. The fact that he can get #s like he did last season with THAT bad of a team with no QB and no Oline should say something.

And why yall Packers fans getting so mad???... its all just constructive criticism
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Wolfe was a stud at NIU. Hasn't carried the ball much in the big leagues. We have used him mostly on special teams with the occasional screen pass. However, this year he was gonna get more touches, and with KJ goin down, he'll def. see an increased workload. Nothing major, but i see him getting a few passes thrown his way and 3-5 handoffs. The man has skills, it's time to see if they translate to the NFL.
ive always been a big advocate of Wolfe, he was a beast at NIU and has showed some signs. Im looking forward to see what he can bring this seasonas our #2
pimp.gif

but yeah Fortes workload this season is gonna be ridicccccc... at least hell have Cutler this season though so its not all on him running the ball to provideour whole offense, and i also think Cutler will spread the ball out better and help WRs like Hester emerge and have a guy like Olsen become one of the betterTEs in the league. Forte will def be on the field alot and will definitley still be a huge factor in our recievoing game, but Cutler should take some pressureoff him running the ball and teams wont put 8 in the box this season (which was a big time reason why his YPC was only at 3.9 last season, i mean cmon lets seeanyone other than AD do what he did vs all that pressure and no passing game, especially as a rookie right off the bat. Dude had exceptional rushing #s andeven more importantly had a ridiccc 1700+ yards from scrimmage which SHOULD unless youre a big hater solidify him as a top 10-15 back without question), andwith Cutler now i do expect him to still be a big receiving factor and one of the best receiving backs in the L... but i do not expect him to be our leading WRagain, i think it will be Olsen and if not Hester. I wouldnt even be THAT suprised if Bennett got more receptions than forte as well. I think alot of our youngWRs well emerge this year getting more PT and with an elite QB like Cutler spreading %#@* out. But we shall see.

C'mon now, the Bears have the best linebacker core in the division. Packers the best receivers, Minny the best running game. What's so hard about giving props to teams you hate???
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Packs got nice WRs not denying that, but i would take CJ over any group of NFC North WR in a second i could give a +$#$ if they got no one else either. Dude is THAT much of a stud. The fact that he can get #s like he did last season with THAT bad of a team with no QB and no Oline should say something.

And why yall Packers fans getting so mad???... its all just constructive criticism
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Nobody getting mad but imma constructively criticize you for a quick second..

Yea CJ is a beast but hell max out at 1500-1600 yds and 15 TD's... and if you have no one else catching the ball what does that do when we got Jennings whocan go for 1300 yds and 12-13 TDs with 3 solid WR's behind him??

Everyone aside from Calvin combined for 2000 yards and 6 last year... Calvin had 1300 and 12 by himself.

Packers WR's besides Jennings had 2800 yards and 19 TD's... Greg had 1300 and 9.

Oh yea and Driver went 1100 and 5 and Jones was injured a lot of the year. Jordy>>> anyone on the Lions besides Calvin.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Packs got nice WRs not denying that, but i would take CJ over any group of NFC North WR in a second i could give a +$#$ if they got no one else either. Dude is THAT much of a stud. The fact that he can get #s like he did last season with THAT bad of a team with no QB and no Oline should say something.

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Nobody getting mad but imma constructively criticize you for a quick second..

Yea CJ is a beast but hell max out at 1500-1600 yds and 15 TD's... and if you have no one else catching the ball what does that do when we got Jennings who can go for 1300 yds and 12-13 TDs with 3 solid WR's behind him??

Everyone aside from Calvin combined for 2000 yards and 6 last year... Calvin had 1300 and 12 by himself.

Packers WR's besides Jennings had 2800 yards and 19 TD's... Greg had 1300 and 9.

Oh yea and Driver went 1100 and 5 and Jones was injured a lot of the year. Jordy>>> anyone on the Lions besides Calvin.

I hear what you are saying and i like how you actually came back at me with some stats instead of pure homerism like people were doing with the Forte argumentbefore
smh.gif

But in the Lions defense they just brought in Bryant Johnson and Dennis Northcutt who arent anything special but good enough to be effective if Stafford canplay well and spread the ball around especially because they will be seeing light coverage with everyone on CJ, and in light coverage both of those dudes couldbe semi effective at least.

But in CJs defense and what facts cannot tell you is just HOW dominant he really is. First of all stats still show he is the best by far but if you JUST lookat stats you cant tell just HOW much he really is better than a guy like Jennings. No hate on Jennings i think he is def 2nd best WR in the division behind CJbut he is not as close to CJ as the stats show. CJ put up those kinda #s with every single team focusing on him and him alone while Jennings has alot of helpas you mentioned. Also GB has Rodgers and a good Oline which makes it easier to get 1200+ yards when your QB is throwing for over 4000 total and your offenseis moving. CJ on the other hand had one of the worst Olines and one of the most non functional offenses with @*!%$+! Dan Orlovsky and Drew Stanton throwing himthe ball (while still do not forget is the focus of every defenses gameplan and is being ridiculously covered with no other legit threats on the Lions entireteam). To put up #s like he did in that kind of situation is just ridic. Honestly if you put Greg Jennings in Detroits offense last season i bet you he wouldstruggle to muster 600 yards. Let alone that it was only CJs 2nd year as well and im sure he is going to improve even more with a new franchise QB in place anda little more maturing. I mean remember when Randy Moss was in Oakland? He did %!+% there and these Lions made those Raiders look like the Patriots
laugh.gif

Like i said before i thank you for arguing with me using stats and i respect your opinion and i done expect you to change your mind being a Packers fan andall, but im sticking to my routes. CJ is sooo good that just with him alone i would take him over any recieving core in the NFC North. You put him in that Packoffense or on the Bears with a dude like Cutler it would literally be unfair. Now with CJ maturing, a new QB in place, a (hopefully) little better Oline, andwith some new decent WRs who will be seeing VERY light coverage, i think it will show this year. CJ is THAT much of a gamechanger where i would take theDetroit Lions WR core over any other in the NFC north (but dont get too excited Lions fans that is ALL i would take
laugh.gif
)

Oh believe me I know how dominant CJ is, athletically he is a freak and hes got hands better than 90% of the WR's out there. And getting 1300 and 12 withscrubs like Orlovsky taking snaps is absurd.

But
laugh.gif
at Jennings not getting 600 yards in any offense... He had 600+ as a rookie in '06. He might not be the tallest guy or the fastest guy either buthe runs routes and has elite body control... Dude was one of the best deep threats last year... im pretty sure he had more 40+ yard plays than any WR in theleague.

Exactly how much do you expect CJ to make up for?
laugh.gif
dude can only do so much.

[table][tr][td]

Age Rank
[/td] [td]NFL Team[/td] [td]Average Age[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]********[/td] [td]28.02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Saints[/td] [td]27.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Cardinals[/td] [td]27.74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Patriots[/td] [td]27.74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Lions[/td] [td]27.62[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]49ers[/td] [td]27.51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Steelers[/td] [td]27.50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Vikings[/td] [td]27.48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Seahawks[/td] [td]27.41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Falcons[/td] [td]27.39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Titans[/td] [td]27.29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Browns[/td] [td]27.18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Jets[/td] [td]27.16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Broncos[/td] [td]27.16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Bears[/td] [td]27.02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Cowboys[/td] [td]26.93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Bills[/td] [td]26.93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Chargers[/td] [td]26.93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Texans[/td] [td]26.89[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Giants[/td] [td]26.88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Ravens[/td] [td]26.83[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Raiders[/td] [td]26.82[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Eagles[/td] [td]26.81[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]Rams[/td] [td]26.73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]Jaguars[/td] [td]26.61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Bengals[/td] [td]26.60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Dolphins[/td] [td]26.47[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Bucs[/td] [td]26.46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]Panthers[/td] [td]26.39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Chiefs[/td] [td]26.36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Colts[/td] [td]26.34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Packers[/td] [td]26.16

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Once again, we are the youngest team in the league...

I'm watching the Packers/Titans preseason game and it looks like ARod is pulling a Jake Plummer look...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Aaron Rogers is Jesus so its all good.

Look at the pic JPZx posted, then google Jesus.

Same person

Back
Top Bottom