2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

If Des Bishop learned how to play the pass better than I can then he would be a top 5 LB in the division.

Well actually, Lions linebackers aren't bad. Julian Peterson and Ernie Sims are pretty good.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the Packers LBs being any good....AJ Hawk is a straight bum.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the Packers LBs being any good....AJ Hawk is a straight bum.

Hawk a bum
laugh.gif

Hes not what he thought he would be but hes been consistent his whole career and when healthy hes one of the better LBs against the pass in the NFL.

I cant wait to see what Matthews can do.

C'mon now, the Bears have the best linebacker core in the division. Packers the best receivers, Minny the best running game. What's so hard aboutgiving props to teams you hate???

Originally Posted by arstyle27

C'mon now, the Bears have the best linebacker core in the division. Packers the best receivers, Minny the best running game. What's so hard about giving props to teams you hate???
I have no problem giving props; your LBs corps is not that good. In fact, your entire defense is not that good.

C'mon now, the Bears have the best linebacker core in the division. Packers the best receivers, Minny the best running game. What's so hard about giving props to teams you hate???
Agreed with all of that... except Lions got best WRs just cause they got CJ
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Bears fans,

How is Wolfe as a RB?
Wolfe was a stud at NIU. Hasn't carried the ball much in the big leagues. We have used him mostly on special teams with the occasional screenpass. However, this year he was gonna get more touches, and with KJ goin down, he'll def. see an increased workload. Nothing major, but i see him getting afew passes thrown his way and 3-5 handoffs. The man has skills, it's time to see if they translate to the NFL.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

hmm, I'll actually say the Lions have the second best WR core in the North after the Packers, with potential of being #1. Minnesota is a wild card b/c offinally having a competent QB, and we'll see what Harvin can do. But Lions starting 3 WR's have both size and speed, so I'll give them the nod. Andthe 4th WR is Derrick Williams who can def make plays.

and
laugh.gif
@ dude saying the Lions aint have no LBs just off rip. Foote, Simms, and Peterson is hands down the worse LB core in the division? Aight. A lot ofhomerism in here, not too much logical analysis...

smh.gif
@ jones getting hurt FOR THE SEASON

forte about to be out there 99% of the time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

guess we really gone see wat wolfe got now

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Real talk Stafford lookin like Joe Montana and all he gotta do is lob it to Megatron and its bookies for you buuuuuuuuums
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom