[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Chris Bousard: Lakers set to offer LO 3yr $24-25M.

Love it!!!! Come on Lamar please take it. if we have to bump it to 27 i can take that but he won't get the 10 he wants from us.

Front office...What can I say. We went from worst to first and Mitch keeps going! We are blessed.

tired.gif

Not feelin this.......*sigh*

Well, Trev played a stupid game, he listened to his agent. Never a good idea.

If we don't win it all next year, I promise you here and now I will be all over Ron. All over. I don't care if Kobe, Pau, Bynum, and Fisher are allhurt and done for the season, if we don't win, I blame Ron.
laugh.gif

One bright side, one thing that could be better for us, if we were to face the Cavs in the finals, Ariza could not handle LeBron. And using all of Kobe'senergy on D isn't going to work either. Now? Artest is strong enough to bang Bron around should we face them. So, that MIGHT help me get over this.

But I don't like it. Last year was so quiet on the Laker front, that the loudest our team ever got was when we would lose 2 games in a row. That wasstraight meltdown for us in Lakerland. Quiet. And now? After every single game we have to wait and see if Artest will blow up about something. Complainabout not getting enough one legged 27 footers with 15 on the shot clock, things of that nature. Lame.
sick.gif

Guys, I don't have a computer at home, I knew after the Artest signing and the Hedo/He Don't signing in Portland, that my name would be gettin tossedaround in here. Just relax, let me get to a keyboard and I'll always check in. (today it's at bro in laws house.)
laugh.gif

Enjoy the holiday, I'll be in full throat on Monday mixin it up with ya'll.
pimp.gif

Trevor.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Chris Bousard: Lakers set to offer LO 3yr $24-25M.
Thank you.

8 mill for 3 years, I think that's what I said back a few posts.

Odom aint goin anywhere
laugh.gif
That's about right.. C'mon Lamar!

* Prays *

--I cant find this confirmation on ESPN.
nerd.gif

--If it is true, our Lakers are pretty much set fellas...

Yo does anyone know where to get that black tee that says:

Bynum&Gasol&Ariza&Bryant&Fisher or whatever?

Bad news as it's being reported that POR probably won't sign David Lee in fear that NY will simply match at the last second leaving POR with no freeagent. This means the door is still slightly slightly open for Odom.

Good news is POR is virtually the only team other than LA in the running to get Lamar, Oklahoma City has made it clear they will stand pat until next summerwhere they'll have over $20 million freed up. Cleveland and Boston only have the mid levels, and seem set on adding Anthony Parker/Sheed/Marion etc.

In other news, as expected Pau will rep Spain in September

[h1]Gasol will play for Spain at Euro Championship[/h1]
Jul 3, 5:35 pm EDT

ALICANTE, Spain (AP)-Los Angeles Lakers center Pau Gasol(notes)will play for Spain in September in the European Basketball Championship.

Gasol said Friday that it was an easy decision after winning the NBA finals.

"The season went really well for me and now I want to defend our country," Gasol said. "We're really hopeful about the team we have, butwe can't go there with a mentality that we'll be playing the final just because we're really good."

World champion Spain, upset by Russia in the European final at Madrid in 2007, is one of the favorites going to Poland after a silver-medal performance inOlympics.

i wish he would just rest... remember 2 seasons ago were he got injured and miss half the season from playing the olympics.

I don't see Portland making an offer to Lamar. Lamar doesn't fit on that team the way he does on the Lakers. The only reason it would make sense forthem is if Oden becomes injured again next season and then they could play Aldridge at the 5 and Lamar at the 4. Even if they make an offer, I just don'tsee Lamar wanting to go there as much as he loves LA.

Yo does anyone know where to get that black tee that says:

Bynum&Gasol&Ariza&Bryant&Fisher or whatever?
eastbay still has em, my friend got me one for my birthday
pimp.gif
just look for lakers or UNK shirt, you'll see it.

So any word on odom?...and yes I agree pau should rest...he played in the olympics and went deep in the playoffs...he needs a break but oh well I wish him andspain well

^ gotta vote for my boy Matt..

We got the "got rings" tee in at my job (Fanzz Sports) in gold, Black, purple.

I don't want Gasol to pick up ball until training camp.

I think LO is gonna stay I'd truly be more shocked over him leaving than I was for Trev. Still mad tho. I wish it was some magical way to get him back andRonney.

Originally Posted by travman24

^ gotta vote for my boy Matt..

We got the "got rings" tee in at my job (Fanzz Sports) in gold, Black, purple.

I don't want Gasol to pick up ball until training camp.

I think LO is gonna stay I'd truly be more shocked over him leaving than I was for Trev. Still mad tho. I wish it was some magical way to get him back and Ronney.
hell no i don't want trevor back. when the grass is cut the snakes will show and trevor showed his true colors once the season ended. he can take his #+$ down to houston and cry about the lakers insulting offer all season long while hes winning 35-40 games with houston and his former team isplaying next june.

trevor ariza = the nbas version of alvin harper. overacheived on a great team but won't do nothing on his own.

Laker fans we need your help / votes!

If you're a L.A Dodger fan or not, help us vote Matt Kemp into the All-Star game!

VOTE HIM IN NOW FOR THE NL!

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp

Comon' fellas!

I need help on finding that Odom&Ariza*Bryant&Gasol&Bynum tee in Black anyone?
nerd.gif

*I'm thinking the black one is made by another company because the writing is more to the left side and instead of commas there are "&"

51gTnkmhVPL._SS500_.jpg

If you're a L.A Dodger fan or not, help us vote Matt Kemp into the All-Star game!

Comon' fellas!

nerd.gif

*I'm thinking the black one is made by another company because the writing is more to the left side and instead of commas there are "&"

51gTnkmhVPL._SS500_.jpg
they go well with my del sols:

hmm if eastbay is out, then i woudlnt know where else to cop

Comon' fellas!

nerd.gif

51gTnkmhVPL._SS500_.jpg
hes got my vote
pimp.gif
no doubt
pimp.gif

anyways question bright..how come you still want that shirt...arizas gone
frown.gif

Comon' fellas!

nerd.gif

51gTnkmhVPL._SS500_.jpg
I remember the shirt you're talking about, it was made by the same company, UNK. It didn't have Ariza's name on it, Fisher instead.The only place I saw (and bought it from) was lakersstore.com a few months back (right when the yellow "Head" one you posted came out). It might beworth it to ask if they'll be restocking.

voted for matt kemp and chone figgins. cant wait to watch orlando summer league tomorrow.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

voted for matt kemp and chone figgins. cant wait to watch orlando summer league tomorrow.

Another NT shout-out fest?
laugh.gif

Thanks for voting guys, if you have nothing else to do keep going!

Back
Top Bottom