[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Originally Posted by E3LAL

NBAFanHouseRT @LATimessports: Lakers reach contract terms with backup point guard Shannon Brown for a two-year deal. Broderick Turner.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Zero room for Ariza on the Celts though.

Cavs make perfect sense though.
If the Celts have room for Grant Hill, then they have room for Ariza.

But yeah, the Cavs make perfect sense .. how him and his agent have handled this whole situation is beyond STUPID.

Yessss, Welcome back Shannon Brown, you're that sick
pimp.gif

Farmar better get ready to pack his bags .... I'm just sayin
nerd.gif

Next up: Lamar Odom

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by CP1708

Zero room for Ariza on the Celts though.

Cavs make perfect sense though.
If the Celts have room for Grant Hill, then they have room for Ariza.

But yeah, the Cavs make perfect sense .. how him and his agent have handled this whole situation is beyond STUPID.

Yessss, Welcome back Shannon Brown, you're that sick
pimp.gif

Farmar better get ready to pack his bags .... I'm just sayin
nerd.gif

Next up: Lamar Odom

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

But Hill would be goin there for 12-15 minutes a night, with a couple 20's with foul troubles and what not.

Ariza needs 30 min a night to be effective and he won't make sense at 15 minutes a night for a 30 million dollar deal. grant gon get 2-3 mil tops for a 1year contract.

Trev won't be a Celtic.

If I'm wrong......oops.
laugh.gif

Very true, but how poorly handled this whole situation has become ... you never know.

I don't think he's going there either ... I just brought up 2 teams that I'd hate for him to go too.

Ferry and Brown did go to L.A to talk to somebody right ... let us know what's really going on Ariza
smh.gif

Damn we need to get rid of Sun Yue, how Mitch woke up and decided to give this guy a 2yr deal is beyond me.

Yeah! Shannon's back! Alright, come on Lamar...

All this speculation about Ariza's destination is starting to get annoying. Shouldn't Ariza have fired that agent by now?

Back
Top Bottom