[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

The deal is a two-year, worth $4.2 million.

The second season is Brown's option, according to Yahoo! Sports.

kobe.pass.jpg

Lakers minus the signings of brown, odom, and artest are at $76,759,733. With brown you can pencil in $78,759,733. Can any1 remind me of what the cap is likelyto be at for next season cuz from what I c Buss will be paying x2 when it comes to what he gives Artest and IF EVEN Odom.

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

Lakers minus the signings of brown, odom, and artest are at $76,759,733. With brown you can pencil in $78,759,733. Can any1 remind me of what the cap is likely to be at for next season cuz from what I c Buss will be paying x2 when it comes to what he gives Artest and IF EVEN Odom.
Odom is likely to get around 8 mil, and Artest around 6 which will give us a payroll of around 92 mil. I believe the luxury tax was around 72-75mil or something this year and you have to pay every dollar that you're over, so Buss will actually be paying 20 mil extra this season, but he'll makethat back from the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs.

Damn Ariza sounded down... He said in the interview that he's a "loyal guy", sounds like he chose to be more Loyal to his agent then to theLakers and it back fired.. He just made a young mistake.. Lessons learned I guess...

I just want Bynum to be a defensive beast next year, anything he does offensively is a bonus.

Originally Posted by travman24

Buy or sale:

Bynum will be an All-Star next season?
i doubt it

but I do think we will definitely have 3 all stars. most likely Kobe, Artest, Pau. I'd love for Lamar to be one though too

Originally Posted by travman24

Buy or sale:

Bynum will be an All-Star next season?
I don't think he's ready yet. Bynum still has some maturing to do.He needs to stay out of foul trouble too.

I want him to be a rebounding beast!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I just want drew to beast against Memphis, anything else is a bonus
Seriously, i want him to stay in the hotel whenever we're playing the Grizz ..

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom