[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Tupac, the hell is wrong with your account today? Earlier you had no SN, now it says you just made your first post. Quit messin with my head man.
laugh.gif

Oh, once again, Bucher is hot underwear.

You can now preorder the special edition of nba 2k10 ( do it now if you want it). Comes with 20 game locker, Kobe Mcfarline and poster. 5 bucks down forpreorder and the set is 100.00.

^^ Nice.. thx for the info..

Have they release some pics/vids for this game?
nerd.gif

I saw the Shaq/Bron one.. but i'm wondering if they release anything else..

CP1708 wrote:
Tupac, the hell is wrong with your account today? Earlier you had no SN, now it says you just made your first post. Quit messin with my head man.
laugh.gif

$!@? I just noticed that...Man YUKU SUCKS!!!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

CP1708 wrote:
laugh.gif

$!@? I just noticed that...Man YUKU SUCKS!!!!

Welcome to NT.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Tupac's 1 post

So 10 mil is apparently too much to give Lamar because of our $$$ situation what number are we looking to give him then?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
@ Tupac's 1 post

So 10 mil is apparently too much to give Lamar because of our $$$ situation what number are we looking to give him then?
7-8 mill a year

For the last got darn time, Lamar aint goin nowhere

[h1]Kobe Willing To Wait On Extension[/h1]Jul 07,2009 4:00 PM EST

Kobe Bryant is willing to wait for an extension from the Lakers as the team looks to pile more talent around him.
"Mitch has a lot on his plate," Bryant said, referring to Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak. "I'd rather him take care of those piecesfirst. He'll get around to me."

Bryant is under contract next season for $23 million.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

[h1]Kobe Willing To Wait On Extension[/h1]Jul 07, 2009 4:00 PM EST

Kobe Bryant is willing to wait for an extension from the Lakers as the team looks to pile more talent around him.
"Mitch has a lot on his plate," Bryant said, referring to Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak. "I'd rather him take care of those pieces first. He'll get around to me."

kobe why dont you tell mitch you want Lamar back and why dont u call Lamar!...c'mon Lamar just sign it already didnt you say you'll take apay cut to stay in LA?...then do it!

tupac damn thats crazy 1 post?
laugh.gif
...yuku FTL
mad.gif

badboyf0life420:

"Mitch has a lot on his plate," Bryant said, referring to Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak. "I'd rather him take care of those pieces first. He'll get around to me."

That's the spirit.
smokin.gif

I like it.
happy.gif
That ring + Finals MVP feels good together, don't they?Sit back and let Mitch try and make that happen again, knowing that you are Kobe Bryant, and you will get yours. Youknow it, we all know it, and he knows it.

Stern_David_nba.jpg
The National Basketball Association today announced that the Salary Cap for the 2009-10 season will be $57.7 million. The tax level for the 2009-10 season has been set at $69.92 million. Any team whose team salary exceeds that figure will pay a $1 tax for each $1 by which it exceeds $69.92 million.

The 2008-09 Salary Cap was $58.68 million and the tax level was $71.15 million. Although league-wide revenue increased 2.5% this past season, the decrease in the Salary Cap and tax level for the 2009-10 season is the result of the formula used to set the Cap and tax under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.

The new Salary Cap and tax level go into effect at 12:01 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 8, when the league's "moratorium period" ends and teams can begin signing free agents and making trades.

The mid-level exception is $5.854 million for the 2009-10 season and the minimum team salary, which is set at 75% of the Salary Cap, is $43.275 million.

Hope the decreases don't make signing LO even more difficult.

^I'm hoping that the Lakers brass anticipated any possible lowering of the salary cap, so it shouldn't throw a monkey wrench into their plans.

I hope
frown.gif

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/090708lakerssignronartest.html

The Los Angeles Lakers Sign Ron Artest

[table][tr][td]
090207trade_presser_header.jpg

EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles Lakers have signed free agent forward Ron Artest, it was announced today by General Manager Mitch Kupchak. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released.

Artest, a 6'7" 260-pound forward out of St. John's University, has averaged 16.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 2.06 steals in 604 career games (562 starts) during his 10 NBA seasons with Chicago, Indiana, Sacramento and Houston. Originally selected by the Chicago Bulls with the 16th overall pick in the 1999 NBA draft, Artest is one of only three players in NBA history to post career averages of 16+ points, 5+ rebounds, 3+ assists and 2+ steals (Michael Jordan, Clyde Drexler).

The 2004 NBA Defensive Player of the Year, Artest has been named NBA All-Defensive First Team twice (2004, 2006) and Second Team twice (2003, 2009). A member of the 2004 Eastern Conference All-Star team, Artest also earned All-NBA Third Team honors in 2004 and has finished among the top three league leaders in steals five of the last eight seasons while leading his team in steals in nine of his 10 NBA seasons overall.

In 2008-09, Artest averaged 17.1 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 1.52 steals in 69 games (55 starts) with Houston while setting single-season career-highs in 3-point field goals made and attempted (.399, 153-383 3FG) and leading the Rockets in steals (105).
[/td] [/tr][/table]

09signronartest_400a.jpg

smokin.gif

Let's make it happen LO, I'm looking forward to another 3 peat run; be it first things first let's get #2, but I can just feel it with this team.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

badboyf0life420:

That's the spirit.
smokin.gif

I like it.
happy.gif
That ring + Finals MVP feels good together, don't they? Sit back and let Mitch try and make that happen again, knowing that you are Kobe Bryant, and you will get yours. You know it, we all know it, and he knows it.

Now we're talkin.........

TH0MAS CR0WN:
http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/090708lakerssignronartest.html

The Los Angeles Lakers Sign Ron Artest

[table][tr][td]
090207trade_presser_header.jpg

EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles Lakers have signed free agent forward Ron Artest, it was announced today by General Manager Mitch Kupchak. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released.

Artest, a 6'7" 260-pound forward out of St. John's University, has averaged 16.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 2.06 steals in 604 career games (562 starts) during his 10 NBA seasons with Chicago, Indiana, Sacramento and Houston. Originally selected by the Chicago Bulls with the 16th overall pick in the 1999 NBA draft, Artest is one of only three players in NBA history to post career averages of 16+ points, 5+ rebounds, 3+ assists and 2+ steals (Michael Jordan, Clyde Drexler).

The 2004 NBA Defensive Player of the Year, Artest has been named NBA All-Defensive First Team twice (2004, 2006) and Second Team twice (2003, 2009). A member of the 2004 Eastern Conference All-Star team, Artest also earned All-NBA Third Team honors in 2004 and has finished among the top three league leaders in steals five of the last eight seasons while leading his team in steals in nine of his 10 NBA seasons overall.

In 2008-09, Artest averaged 17.1 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 1.52 steals in 69 games (55 starts) with Houston while setting single-season career-highs in 3-point field goals made and attempted (.399, 153-383 3FG) and leading the Rockets in steals (105).
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Haha ska...

Is there going to be a press conference to introduce him anytime soon?

LO just take the damn 8 mil...really LA or Portland, should this even be a question?

Back
Top Bottom