[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Ron Ron
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

I am happy about Artest...I am.

But its still very sad to see Trevor leaving. I really liked this kid but don't talk about hometown discount and expect us to be STUPID and give you 8-10 mil. 6.5 would have been max IMO.

If he goes to the Cavs for the MLE....
mad.gif

But at least we don't miss much now. I mean artest is older then Trevor but we know that Artest can get 17 to 20 points a game easy. He plays great D. Ariza was that hustle guy but is Artest. We all loved trevor for dunking on Grant Hill. He will be missed.

And now this is USELESS!!!

Dah well time to pick up an Artest...

Now what happens if nobody give Ariza that 32-40 mil? What if teams just start throwing him the MLE...what does he do then?
laugh.gif
You should no better than to buy the jersey of a playerin a contract year tupac.

Ariza has semi-screwed himself, the Lakers called his bluff and now he's going to be stuck with the MLE anyway unless Toronto or Portland throws extradough at him. That's why I didn't understand the whole situation from the get go. He was already in a perfect situation...now, who knows.

I'm really going to miss Ariza, but damn, not too sad with the addition of Ron Ron.

NOW TRADE SASHA FOR CASH!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I'm really going to miss Ariza, but damn, not too sad with the addition of Ron Ron.

NOW TRADE SASHA FOR SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR TOILET PAPER CASH!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Fixed.

Damn,
I feel you Cal,

100% bro,

If Trevor don't come back I also have a useless Authentic Ariza jersey in the closet.

But happy to see Ron Ron sign for so cheap

This is some bittersweet stuff right here. Goodbye Trev.... HELLLLOO RON RON!

Now lets go after Nate Rob...

Sitting down here thinking about it...

Ariza was a guy who didn't do well at first when starting. We Luke started again and it didn't work out (not surprised). So he tells Ariza to startagain. And he does well....

But really. He is a streak shooter. He is a slasher but he stopped doing that toward the end of the season. He plays good D but a lot of times he gambled andlost....

Who gives 40 million dollars to that?

We get a PROVEN player for half of that.

Mitch you get an A+

I was so close to buying an Ariza jersey early on this season, but I hesitated because I heard rumors about him wanting to switch numbers. Now dude'sprobably gone...

Chico Cummings:
I wish there was a way that we could dump Luke and Sasha and keep Ariza though. Wishful thinking I guess
frown.gif

Fixed.

- Fish
- Kobe
- Artest
- Pau
- Bynum

- Odom
- Ariza
- Nate Robinson
- Powell
- Shannon
- Mbenga
- Ears

C'MON, MITCH!!! MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!!

Re-sign Odom, do 'Walton and Sasha for Nate', and bask in your glory.
laugh.gif

I'm beginning to get carried away.
nerd.gif

i am loving the news. thought our only chance of grabbing artest was last season, kind of surprised.

ariza will be missed though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

NOW TRADE SASHA FOR SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR TOILET PAPER CASH!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Fixed.

Even better.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

LiCeNseD To BaLL

KB8sandiego:
NOW GET SASHA IN THE GYM WORKING OUT HARD TO BE READY FOR NEXT YEAR BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES HAVE MADE ME LAUGH THEY ARE NOT REALISTIC AND HE IS GOING TO GET A BIG AMOUNT OF PT WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.
Fixed.
tongue.gif

roll.gif

Either way, I'm excited for next season already.

I came home to the shock of my life. Artest is going to be a Laker!

Kobe tells Yahoo if Phil isn't back he'd like JVG or Nate McMillen to take over the reigns. I can't cut and paste stuff on my phone, so yeah

Hai gaiz... I just had a thought.

A bad one.

With a stacked lineup like Fish, Kobe, Artest, Pau, and Bynum, you know who we are? The Yankees.

How have the Yankees done this decade with buying everyone else's star players? Abreu from Philly, Giambi from Oakland, Damon from Boston, Soriano fromTexas, Gary Sheffield from Atlanta, Randy Johnson from Houston, Kevin Brown from the Dodgers... and what do they have to show for it this decade?

I don't mind going down the road 'buy other team's stars' if it leads to 'buy other team's stars and win championships, but if theYanks are indication, that's not how it always works out.

nerd.gif

Sorry for the sprinkles; I know there are two parades going on with us right now.
laugh.gif

We need to get the Ron Artest deal official and get it over with. This would be nice, imma really miss Ariza tho, that was my boy, he was nasty, drainingthrees, and dunking on madd cats, and slashing.... and that great "D" of this. Im not positive on how the Artest Deal with help or not help us, so Iwon't even bother shedding too much light on that other than saying his "D" is better than Ariza and his offense is better on the strength thathe can create his own shot and get to the lane faster and is bigger and stronger. I really thought Ariza was a great fit for us. Shame on Mitch and Buss fornot re-signing Ariza and keeping the championship team in tac! But, nothing is written in stone so knows whats gonna happen. But, if we get Artest, and if wecan get the sign&trade for Nate Boogie.. Then just hand us the chip now and skip the 09-10 season. Or do a package deal, Powell and Sasha, or Mbenga,somebody.. just get Nate Boogie please!! I think Kobe is home creaming his pants!! lol If the Nate deal doesn't happen and we dont get another/better PG,sasha better step up and spend his entire summer in the gym!!! beef and, toughen up, and practice on the jump-shot!!

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by socluis90

Lamar next then shannon breezy.
pimp.gif

shannon
pimp.gif

I really do think that under the right tutelage, he can be our PG of the future
Without a doubt dude has talent and he got legs to dunk and take it in the lane..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom