20 Guys Reveal The Creepiest Things Said to Them by a Girl

But was it your password before you started dating him?
nerd.gif
haha no obvs after we dated lol 
do you like it when dudes spit in your mouth?

srs. 

I remember while smashing this girl...

She told me to spit inside her mouth... I :wow: followed by a :x and ended with :smh:

Wait, this ain't normal? :lol:

I spit in girls' mouths all the time while I'm choking them, they love that ****.

Stop being a prude.
When you get arrested for rape don't be mad at yourself for providing the police an extra batch of your DNA in your victim's mouth.

When you get arrested for rape don't be mad at yourself for providing the police an extra batch of your DNA in your victim's mouth.

:lol:

Yea cause its not like kissing doesn't leave the same evidence ya know....
Nah it won't, especially not as much as your saliva settling in her trachea postmortem.

Or oral sex
MIght as well use a lil spit to offset the DNA
All that can be ripped away and degraded. You can't dig in to ol girl's mouth and wipe away spit unless you gonna move the body and find a hose or something.

Yall need to get on your SVU grind ASAP.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 girls are legit weirdos man 
mean.gif

my first serious gf admitted to me that when I busted on her stomach she grabbed some nut and rub herself hoping she'd get pregnant.

Nah it won't, especially not as much as your saliva settling in her trachea postmortem.

Or oral sex
MIght as well use a lil spit to offset the DNA
All that can be ripped away and degraded. You can't dig in to ol girl's mouth and wipe away spit unless you gonna move the body and find a hose or something.

Yall need to get on your SVU grind ASAP.

Postmortem?

Who said anything about homicide?

Last edited:
callin ducktales on number 5

and honestly theres only like 5 that are really intense, and its not impressive unless she was hot

I used to mess with the cheerleader at Xavier in Cincinnati that used to talk to me in a baby voice. Keep in mind I would only go up there from VA on long weekends and I wasn't into her like she was into me, but this girl was talking about introducing me to her fam and all of that. She was nice, but cotdamn her voice was just too nice.

Almost everything that she said was creepy because of her voice and she used to call me "Sammy". :x "We're gonna have cute babies Sammy."

>D

Nope.

:smh:

I used to mess with the cheerleader at Xavier in Cincinnati that used to talk to me in a baby voice. Keep in mind I would only go up there from VA on long weekends and I wasn't into her like she was into me, but this girl was talking about introducing me to her fam and all of that. She was nice, but cotdamn her voice was just too nice.

Almost everything that she said was creepy because of her voice and she used to call me "Sammy".
sick.gif
"We're gonna have cute babies Sammy."

grin.gif

Nope.

mean.gif
i wish i had a chick who did that sometimes, i used to get papi a lot but that aint really do it for me

Back
Top Bottom