20 Guys Reveal The Creepiest Things Said to Them by a Girl

Let's see...

Had a chick hiding in my backyard because she thought I was creating an alibi to bring another chick over when I said I was going to get a haircut...but I really went to get a haircut :stoneface:

Another chick I used to mess with was really organized and had post it notes on the mirrors all over house and had the names of our "future" children written on one of the post it's and what year they'd be born :stoneface: :stoneface:

Anddddd another girl who would always examine my face up close and tell me I had beautiful skin and a milk chocolate complexion and would lick my face. At first I was like kinky :evil: but then kisses were replaced by her licking my face all the time. ALL THE TIME. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

#1 already got me feeling some type of way. Reminds me of a plot in Modern Family.

The rest are ******* weird out there. Only like one or two can have the excuse of being a badly placed joke depending on context or an attempt to be freaky.
"

"Did you enjoy that dinner? I put my blood in it. Now part of me is inside of you."

:stoneface:

Don't West Indian women do this to their men?
The ****? They haven't been telling me that **** if they do :x :smh: :roll eyes :stoneface:

Don't West Indian women do this to their men?

It's not just regular blood you're supposed to put in. It's supposed to be period blood.
weebey.gif

Imma have to speak to a few chicks now :smh:

Anddddd another girl who would always examine my face up close and tell me I had beautiful skin and a milk chocolate complexion and would lick my face. At first I was like kinky :evil: but then kisses were replaced by her licking my face all the time. ALL THE TIME. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FETISH! :lol:

Last edited:
"Just so you know, I wrote your name on my leg with a boxcutter so I'll always have you near me."

"Did you enjoy that dinner? I put my blood in it. Now part of me is inside of you."

"I want your meat tampon."

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Would have had me like

10 sounds like a possible conversion to yambs..

15 old girl was trying to help him out tbh...i give props for honesty, probably woulda left the situation but still

And people say men alone are creepers

Had a girl recently ask me if she could lick and eat my beard hair.

Had a girl ask me about who ______ person/persons was and also ask me about stuff I posted on fb. We were never fb friends and my account is private.

Hanging out with my best friend one night shooting pool and getting ****** up. He tells me about this girl he has been having sex with. We decide we need to gas station down the street. Walk outside to get in my friends truck and she wrote him love notes all over his windows in shoe polish. 

Go bar hopping with this chick one night. I end up taking her back to her place and she tells me to come in. We go out on the patio of her place and continue to drink. At this point I am smashed and she says lets get in bed. Go to her room and there is like 5 cats just chilling in there and it smells like cat ****. Were talking gnarly shelter cats here. Instant regret. She gets buck naked in front of me and puts on these pajamas that surely have to predate world war 1. She went from cute to frumpy cat lady suffering from dementia in seconds. I tell her I have to go to the bathroom. I spend the next twenty minutes begging my friends on the phone to come pick me up until she busts in the bathroom to check up on me. I reluctantly get into bed and tell her I have the spins and pretend to pass out. This chick starts rubbing my back and singing to me while she thinks I am asleep. for 45. goddamn. minutes. As soon as I saw a crack of sunlight coming through the window I jumped out of bed and run to my car and drove off.

Repped. I'm crying right now and the Jeremy Renner gifs just add the cherry on top. :rofl:

I remember while smashing this girl...

She told me to spit inside her mouth... I :wow: followed by a :x and ended with :smh:

Wait, this ain't normal? :lol:

I spit in girls' mouths all the time while I'm choking them, they love that ****.

Stop being a prude.

Last edited:

I dunno...I don't see that as being all that creepy.  Ole girl has a point (though she could have said "I don't know where you've been" and it would have been less questionable).
thats probably what she meant, and said it wrong, possibly was drunk, Im still going in of 1/2 these chicks! Meat tampon supplied, Raw, and ill let her miscarry. Dont care where she been

roll.gif
 some of these cant be real! as far as passwords go most of mine are the name of exes is that weird? 

Were the names your passwords before or after you started dating them?
haha not all of the boyfriends ive ever had but like my first boyfriend its like something no one could ever figure out except me lol! 

"Got my army buddy to drive me over to her dorm in his Ford Festiva. I saw her on the curb, waiting...crying. I launched that bag out the window and we took off as fast as that Festiva would go."

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom