2 Year 24 Hour Fitness = 299.99 at Costco

Grave diggin lol

Had a question.

Has anyone's membership that bought one originally from costco expired and just bought a new one from costco to renew?

The new one that costco sells states that the certificate is for NEW members only.

"Features:
Membership certificate for new 24 Hour Fitness Members only, Limit four per person, Participating locations only*"

I'm thinking about getting one but after 2 years I don't wanna pay the monthly rate that they offer at the club since it's ridiculously high. Can I just stroll into costco after 2 years and renew another one even though it say's it's only for new members? Anyone do this?

Grave diggin lol

Had a question.

Has anyone's membership that bought one originally from costco expired and just bought a new one from costco to renew?

The new one that costco sells states that the certificate is for NEW members only.

"Features:
Membership certificate for new 24 Hour Fitness Members only, Limit four per person, Participating locations only*"

I'm thinking about getting one but after 2 years I don't wanna pay the monthly rate that they offer at the club since it's ridiculously high. Can I just stroll into costco after 2 years and renew another one even though it say's it's only for new members? Anyone do this?
they just cancel your old one and sign you up with a new one its simple so youll be fine ive done it

they just cancel your old one and sign you up with a new one its simple so youll be fine ive done it

Thanks. I just need to find a connect that can hook it up with a good yearly rate if costco rises the price.

Still debating if I should get the Sport membership or the Super Sport. 

smh, just called my parents and told them about this deal, didn't realize this thread is old as hell, lmfao

what's the current deal?

Aww I was thinking the price was lowered back to $300.

My 2 year pass expired last summer and the $50 increase has kept me from renewing.

I'm probably gonna buy one soon tho.

This is my second time buying this deal. It sucks cus its a lump sum and not pay little by little. By in the long run it pays off cus youre pretty much paying half the price. The first time i bought it, it was 299. Didnt really take it serious the first year.. The second year i lost about 30ish lbs of fat and gained about 15ish lbs of muscle. And i just bought it again a few months ago. My body is ready for this transformation *insert gif*

I can't stand 24 hour fitness because of this deal. Doesn't matter if I go at 5am or 11pm, the gym is always packed and the equipment is run down :x :smokin .

too bad.. such a good deal... my 24/7 is a super sport smh..

edit- just realized how old this thread was Lmao

Last edited:
I pay $30/month for LA FITNESS :frown:

there are some things I dont mind paying a little more for, a lot of good competition at LA for basketball and im comfortable there. But damn thats a good deal!

Back
Top Bottom