2 Year 24 Hour Fitness = 299.99 at Costco

any idea how much the renewal is after the 2 years? and yea what should i do if i already have a membership but its a monthly thing and wanna cancel it to hopon this deal?

my mom paid an absurd amount for a 3 year deal. but after that each year is only gonna cost $15 for that whole year

too bad the good 24hr fitnesses are a long drive from me; i'm stuck with a mediocre gym

not to thread jack but

how is planet fitness? my cousin was thinkin of joining and talkin to me about it. sounds like a good price.

i thought my membership at retro fitness was cheap at 20 bux a month
eek.gif
... i would join because its a really good deal and its 24/7
pimp.gif
... too bad there isnt any of these gyms around me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

can you get this online?
Yes, if you're a Costco member. Go to their site and search for '24 hour fitness', it will show up. I gave in and bought it lastnight. $299 with free shipping and no tax. I took a tour of the local 24 hour yesterday and dude was pushing the personal trainer package hard.
laugh.gif
I'd probably go 2 times a week just to use the free weight in addition to the other trainings I'm doing.

I saw this yesterday when I went might go back and get it Costco FTW!

Originally Posted by I3

24/7 indoor ballin?

Man.. i dream of that.

2 years ago when I worked at Circuit City, I didn't have to work til 10am. Me and my boys would hit up LA Fitness at Midnight til about 3am ballin.
pimp.gif

Now that I have to wake up for work at 7am, ballin after dark is a no-no
smh.gif

i need to find a new gym, golds gym be bustin my wallet every month, and its not even open 24 hours
smh.gif

if it was 24 hours i might be ok with the rates, but sometimes they close to damn early, like on the weekend, having to watch your teams football game in thegym FTL

this is a really good deal when my friend (works at costco) mentioned it to me. I paid 3 year 630 dollars with a 25 dollar renewal every year.

I might have to hop on this. The closest one to me in NYC will be opening in February, according to their site. Looks like there's no basketball courtthough.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I might have to hop on this. The closest one to me in NYC will be opening in February, according to their site. Looks like there's no basketball court though.

Dude they are not going to put a bball court on fordham. LOL. Place would stay packed.
Do you think its going to get trashed quickly? Hows the bally fordham doing? The ghetto factor would make me not want to join.
But their high rates may keep the riff raff out. Some trainer is going to get a lot of @*! thrown his way by some birds looking for a deal.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I know nothing about that gym but that I a good deal. If it is like planet fitness I'd pass like steve nash. Planet Fitness is not for serious trainers at all.
I think most "fitness centers" are like that. Garbage if you're serious about it. One squat rack at the most, no olympic platforms,etc.

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Super Producer J wrote:

I might have to hop on this. The closest one to me in NYC will be opening in February, according to their site. Looks like there's no basketball court though.
Dude they are not going to put a bball court on fordham. LOL. Place would stay packed. Do you think its going to get trashed quickly? Hows the bally fordham doing? The ghetto factor would make me not want to join. But their high rates may keep the riff raff out. Some trainer is going to get a lot of #*% thrown his way by some birds looking for a deal.
roll.gif

I don't know about the fordham Bally, I'm in Co Op city. My pops just got a membership to the one here. And you're right, joint would stay packed,unless they charge premium for it.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I know nothing about that gym but that I a good deal. If it is like planet fitness I'd pass like steve nash. Planet Fitness is not for serious trainers at all.
I think most "fitness centers" are like that. Garbage if you're serious about it. One squat rack at the most, no olympic platforms, etc.

true that, i guess thats one plus for the golds gym im at, equipment is A+, i get my full body work out in a timely manner due to multiple stations, so thats agood thing, i wish the bball court was indoor tho, instead its like outside on a patio enviroment, pretty cool in the summer/spring time but right now itsghost town out there, i still go out on chilly nights in my sweat suits n run suicides tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I think most "fitness centers" are like that. Garbage if you're serious about it. One squat rack at the most, no olympic platforms, etc.

true that, i guess thats one plus for the golds gym im at, equipment is A+, i get my full body work out in a timely manner due to multiple stations, so thats a good thing, i wish the bball court was indoor tho, instead its like outside on a patio enviroment, pretty cool in the summer/spring time but right now its ghost town out there, i still go out on chilly nights in my sweat suits n run suicides tho
pimp.gif
no planet fitness is way different.

i think dumbbells only go up to 80 pounds, you get kicked out for grunting or or little stupid things. its a reason why its so cheap. my gym gets the job doneor a gym like golds gym.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i need to find a new gym, golds gym be bustin my wallet every month, and its not even open 24 hours
smh.gif

if it was 24 hours i might be ok with the rates, but sometimes they close to damn early, like on the weekend, having to watch your teams football game in the gym FTL
I had Gold's too. SMH I was a youngin' when I joined and they punked me and my boy into joining. Dude gave us a tour all nice and alland when we said "we'll think about it", dude's smile turned into a series face and said "guys, this deal is not valid if you walk outthrough the door".
laugh.gif
I paid $150 down or so with $25 or $30 a month with a 2 year contract. Their gym was outdated too.

PS for the dudes who are getting it online, you can work out now before you get the stuff in the mail. Just print out the receipt and show it to the dude atyour branch and they'll give you a 5 or 7 day temp pass. Yes they will be salty and will try to sell you other crap since they're making peanuts onthis deal.

Back
Top Bottom