2 black girls brutally beat 1 white girl *Video*

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

YES! THANK YOU NT....more threads where black people are called beasts and animals! This is exactly what I love to see!  What's that another WSHH video? Thanks OP. 

Hmmm it's funny nobody on this board runs to post other races committing crimes...maybe because all you guys go to WSHH and it's your only source of news.  I'm not defending anything in that video because it's 2 humans beating up 1 human.  But all this thread and all the others turn into are black people bashing.  It's like every race including blacks enjoy posting these videos and saying how terrible blacks are.  It's like instead of going to the batting cage or driving range you post this garbage. 

If every race commits crimes then why are the only ones posted on NT are of blacks?  Hey I bet somebody will find these girls mugshots and then people can post
sick.gif
 on how ugly they are too.  I can't be the only one that sees an ugly underlying trend on here.  We have the smartest, most worldly mods but they don't see a problem?  They rather ban dudes for saying "didn't read" but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif
if they were japanese they'd still be animals for what they did...I dont understand why you have to bring the race thing into this.

it seems to me that truthgetsbusy is the only one making that connection in this thread.  maybe i skimmed a little too fast.... but i didnt see anyone bashing on blacks as a result of this video...

Originally Posted by s dubl

YES! THANK YOU NT....more threads where black people are called beasts and animals! This is exactly what I love to see!  What's that another WSHH video? Thanks OP. 

Hmmm it's funny nobody on this board runs to post other races committing crimes...maybe because all you guys go to WSHH and it's your only source of news.  I'm not defending anything in that video because it's 2 humans beating up 1 human.  But all this thread and all the others turn into are black people bashing.  It's like every race including blacks enjoy posting these videos and saying how terrible blacks are.  It's like instead of going to the batting cage or driving range you post this garbage. 

If every race commits crimes then why are the only ones posted on NT are of blacks?  Hey I bet somebody will find these girls mugshots and then people can post
sick.gif
 on how ugly they are too.  I can't be the only one that sees an ugly underlying trend on here.  We have the smartest, most worldly mods but they don't see a problem?  They rather ban dudes for saying "didn't read" but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif
if they were japanese they'd still be animals for what they did...I dont understand why you have to bring the race thing into this.

it seems to me that truthgetsbusy is the only one making that connection in this thread.  maybe i skimmed a little too fast.... but i didnt see anyone bashing on blacks as a result of this video...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif

here we go again with you.

so what would you consider those 2 girls then instead?  what would be an acceptable name to call them

please respond
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

at folks passing judgment without knowing the full story

even after it was reported that it was a man in the womens bathroom and dude had a fake seizure 

there is no telling what dude was trying to do and one of them being underage at that 

I would like to here their side before I pass judgment 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

even after it was reported that it was a man in the womens bathroom and dude had a fake seizure 

there is no telling what dude was trying to do and one of them being underage at that 

the mcdonalds staff cant do nothing just call the cops. my boy that works there was telling me when the customer is talking mess about it they have to take it and just smile cause they get fired for talking mess.

people lets not make this about race. We all know that all the races have good and bad characteristic and we are all equal. This one example should not make us believe all black people commit racial crimes. This 2 girls are wrong cause they resolve to violence. Beating a person 2 against 1 its wrong and it shows what kind of person this 2 girls are. btw im not black and im not defending this black chicks actions in any way.

the mcdonalds staff cant do nothing just call the cops. my boy that works there was telling me when the customer is talking mess about it they have to take it and just smile cause they get fired for talking mess.

people lets not make this about race. We all know that all the races have good and bad characteristic and we are all equal. This one example should not make us believe all black people commit racial crimes. This 2 girls are wrong cause they resolve to violence. Beating a person 2 against 1 its wrong and it shows what kind of person this 2 girls are. btw im not black and im not defending this black chicks actions in any way.

Originally Posted by Guskillah

Not at all man, 99% (except for Wayne Washington) of those commenting on this are condemning their actions; not their race. You could be Caucasian, Asian, Mexican, European, Antarctician... doesn't matter 

Originally Posted by Guskillah

Not at all man, 99% (except for Wayne Washington) of those commenting on this are condemning their actions; not their race. You could be Caucasian, Asian, Mexican, European, Antarctician... doesn't matter 

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif

so what would you consider those 2 girls then instead?  what would be an acceptable name to call them

please respond

Agreed. I think your reading in to those "animal" comments to hard. Im pretty sure they are referring to their actions, not race.

Go search the word animals in the general box....I'll wait.  Somebody even wrote "animals" in that thread with the wack rap music and dancing.  I'm not "reading" into anything.  It's been done in history and now it's made it's way to this forum.  We are animals when we commit violent crimes but others get called sickos, crazy, murderers, psychos, etc but they aren't called sub-human.  I don't care what anybody does they are still human.  The whole "animals" thing is so popular and known that if you posted the word in a thread about a different race people say "i see what you did".  Like the latino gangster thread somebody posted "animales" to put the twist on it. 

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

tired.gif

please respond

Agreed. I think your reading in to those "animal" comments to hard. Im pretty sure they are referring to their actions, not race.

Go search the word animals in the general box....I'll wait.  Somebody even wrote "animals" in that thread with the wack rap music and dancing.  I'm not "reading" into anything.  It's been done in history and now it's made it's way to this forum.  We are animals when we commit violent crimes but others get called sickos, crazy, murderers, psychos, etc but they aren't called sub-human.  I don't care what anybody does they are still human.  The whole "animals" thing is so popular and known that if you posted the word in a thread about a different race people say "i see what you did".  Like the latino gangster thread somebody posted "animales" to put the twist on it. 

i am more disgusted that not one person tried to help her, that is the worst part. all those people watching her suffer.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What could justify a beating to near death?

##%% this. Goodnight NT.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

##%% this. Goodnight NT.

i am more disgusted that not one person tried to help her, that is the worst part. all those people watching her suffer.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by taymane23

would those two sides or whatever was said or whatever caused it matter if the person died?  if that "girl" is dead, they flat out murdered someone

as the girl sat there against the wall in pain, those other people could have left, she wasnt a threat to anyone at that point
Well like i said that trans-sexual could have been threatening those two females lives so therefore they commenced to beat it senseless , yet we can't just automatically take sides on videos like this seeing as we have no backstory or info on the motives of both parties and if it was murdered for no reason then the two girls are murderers but if not they not its just the things we don't know on these situations.

but youre not getting what im saying though

the thought of that transgender person threatening them pre-video doesnt really matter, if those black chicks felt threatened then they could have left as the ****** was sitting against the wall in pain but we all know they didnt - they came back for more
so you're tellin me that if someone did something so aggravating to you that you get blinded by rage and you flat out go ham on the offender to the point that you won't stop ,that you would be having that thought like maybe i need to stop kickin this fools face in wouldn't even cross your mind.  mind you personalities are a factor here these are black women we are talking about here some of the most distorted uncontrollable personalities in existence i deal with this on a daily basis because most fights in the school i attend have been black females while all of us dudes haven't fought a single time this year, but thats gettin into the whole race thing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

##%% this. Goodnight NT.
Nothing
but how is he beaten to near death if its reported dude faked his seizure 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

##%% this. Goodnight NT.
Nothing

Originally Posted by taymane23

would those two sides or whatever was said or whatever caused it matter if the person died?  if that "girl" is dead, they flat out murdered someone

as the girl sat there against the wall in pain, those other people could have left, she wasnt a threat to anyone at that point
Well like i said that trans-sexual could have been threatening those two females lives so therefore they commenced to beat it senseless , yet we can't just automatically take sides on videos like this seeing as we have no backstory or info on the motives of both parties and if it was murdered for no reason then the two girls are murderers but if not they not its just the things we don't know on these situations.

but youre not getting what im saying though

the thought of that transgender person threatening them pre-video doesnt really matter, if those black chicks felt threatened then they could have left as the ****** was sitting against the wall in pain but we all know they didnt - they came back for more
so you're tellin me that if someone did something so aggravating to you that you get blinded by rage and you flat out go ham on the offender to the point that you won't stop ,that you would be having that thought like maybe i need to stop kickin this fools face in wouldn't even cross your mind.  mind you personalities are a factor here these are black women we are talking about here some of the most distorted uncontrollable personalities in existence i deal with this on a daily basis because most fights in the school i attend have been black females while all of us dudes haven't fought a single time this year, but thats gettin into the whole race thing.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

##%% this. Goodnight NT.
Nothing
are you really defending this 2 girls for beating ONE person? if she faked the seizure was because she was getting beat the f up.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

##%% this. Goodnight NT.
Nothing
are you really defending this 2 girls for beating ONE person? if she faked the seizure was because she was getting beat the f up.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

At old lady is the only person that stepped up......
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.

Seriously...the McDonald employees gave a half-!*@ attempt at breaking it up. I'm actually more upset at them.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

At old lady is the only person that stepped up......
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.

Seriously...the McDonald employees gave a half-!*@ attempt at breaking it up. I'm actually more upset at them.

Back
Top Bottom