2 black girls brutally beat 1 white girl *Video*

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Is it not normal to help someone who is literally being beaten into a coma?
nope.

almost 100% of cats aint trying to get involved.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

^if anything i believe the whole "animals
30t6p3b.gif
" thing has become more of a satirical statement and someone ALWAYS has to say it in these threads. "animals
30t6p3b.gif
" for us is kind of along the lines of "Cool story bro" for others. people look too far into it because the phrase is often associated with blacks in certain WSHH videos that get posted up. the issue with this is such a large majority of WSHH videos feature blacks.
It did not start off here as satire though. It was only when people began to take exception to the constant use of the term in threads involving black people did it become a satirical thing spreading into other threads for the lulz.

you're right.  it didnt start that way, but like i said, it has "become" that.  at least in my opinion.  but i also said how the statement was used very often to describe actions of the people we see in videos posted here on nt.  a very large portion of the videos are from wshh, and a large majority of those videos are of blacks.  maybe its just me, but i wouldnt have any more of an issue describing others as animals if they performed the same actions (probably not the dancing thread, whoever did that was most likely just reaching for lulz an looking to start trouble) of those we see every day here on nt.

Originally Posted by Guskillah

im kinda new so "animal" is the new N word? if so thats still pretty hateful and shouldnt be use to describe a race.
No but it is a loaded term. Carries a lot of ugly racial history.

Pretty much. 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

^if anything i believe the whole "animals
30t6p3b.gif
" thing has become more of a satirical statement and someone ALWAYS has to say it in these threads. "animals
30t6p3b.gif
" for us is kind of along the lines of "Cool story bro" for others. people look too far into it because the phrase is often associated with blacks in certain WSHH videos that get posted up. the issue with this is such a large majority of WSHH videos feature blacks.
It did not start off here as satire though. It was only when people began to take exception to the constant use of the term in threads involving black people did it become a satirical thing spreading into other threads for the lulz.

you're right.  it didnt start that way, but like i said, it has "become" that.  at least in my opinion.  but i also said how the statement was used very often to describe actions of the people we see in videos posted here on nt.  a very large portion of the videos are from wshh, and a large majority of those videos are of blacks.  maybe its just me, but i wouldnt have any more of an issue describing others as animals if they performed the same actions (probably not the dancing thread, whoever did that was most likely just reaching for lulz an looking to start trouble) of those we see every day here on nt.

im kinda new so "animal" is the new N word? if so thats still pretty hateful and shouldnt be use to describe a race.
No but it is a loaded term. Carries a lot of ugly racial history.

Pretty much. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh my. I mean what do you get from beating on someone that is CLEARLY already out of it? I hope those fools get life.
i know when i ever got into a fight once i won i stopped...some people just black out
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh my. I mean what do you get from beating on someone that is CLEARLY already out of it? I hope those fools get life.
i know when i ever got into a fight once i won i stopped...some people just black out
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Nothing
but how is he beaten to near death if its reported dude faked his seizure 
are you really defending this 2 girls for beating ONE person? if she faked the seizure was because she was getting beat the f up.
not really Im just saying its two sides to the story
I wasnt one of the ones that was too quick to post a response I actually read the comment in the thread

and it was reported that it was a guy inside the womens restroom(no cameras in the womens restroom)

so then I thought to myself there is no telling what he did to them chicks to make them act like that

now say if old boy grind up on one of those chick (one of them was 14) and your in the women bathroom and all of a sudden 

some dude is all up on you sexually assaulting you if I was a chick and I know we outnumber you im not thinking about nothing else but knocking you head off its that simple
i see your point to an extent. if you're hypothetical is the case i understand fighting to get away and call police maybe but there were several instances where the "dude" was just sitting there on the floor not doing anything and they kept running back to attack "him". whatever the case may be, there is no excuse to continue to beat on a defenseless human being, especially when you outnumber them like in this situation.

Nothing
are you really defending this 2 girls for beating ONE person? if she faked the seizure was because she was getting beat the f up.
I wasnt one of the ones that was too quick to post a response I actually read the comment in the thread

and it was reported that it was a guy inside the womens restroom(no cameras in the womens restroom)

so then I thought to myself there is no telling what he did to them chicks to make them act like that

now say if old boy grind up on one of those chick (one of them was 14) and your in the women bathroom and all of a sudden 

some dude is all up on you sexually assaulting you if I was a chick and I know we outnumber you im not thinking about nothing else but knocking you head off its that simple
i see your point to an extent. if you're hypothetical is the case i understand fighting to get away and call police maybe but there were several instances where the "dude" was just sitting there on the floor not doing anything and they kept running back to attack "him". whatever the case may be, there is no excuse to continue to beat on a defenseless human being, especially when you outnumber them like in this situation.

Nothing

then why run from the crime scene? if something happen in the restroom that the girl/guy did shouldnt they just wait for the cops so they can explain everything? 

Nothing

then why run from the crime scene? if something happen in the restroom that the girl/guy did shouldnt they just wait for the cops so they can explain everything? 

Originally Posted by do work son

I understand what your saying but
if that was the case nobody is having any type of mercy on you

dudes on NT always talk about how they would kill a dude if they done that to their daughter 

Im just saying since the video only shows the *** beating and not what happen before that I would need to hear both sides 

Nobody helps.

It's amazing how weak minded people are, they get a kick or enjoyment of somebody getting beat to there last breath.

Nobody helps.

It's amazing how weak minded people are, they get a kick or enjoyment of somebody getting beat to there last breath.

Originally Posted by do work son

I understand what your saying but
if that was the case nobody is having any type of mercy on you

dudes on NT always talk about how they would kill a dude if they done that to their daughter 

Im just saying since the video only shows the *** beating and not what happen before that I would need to hear both sides 

run from the crime scene when did that happen the video cuts off at the girl trying to get her phone
the dude recording suggest they should leave before they come but there is no physical proof that they left 

run from the crime scene when did that happen the video cuts off at the girl trying to get her phone
the dude recording suggest they should leave before they come but there is no physical proof that they left 

%@!% like this is when it should be ok to swing on females.
damn, one is 14 and being tried as a juvenile, so justice wont be served.

%@!% like this is when it should be ok to swing on females.
damn, one is 14 and being tried as a juvenile, so justice wont be served.

SMH... I'lll take it another level... I did not watch the video, and I do not care..... but Animals.... troll or not....

SMH... I'lll take it another level... I did not watch the video, and I do not care..... but Animals.... troll or not....

Back
Top Bottom